• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. amputations

amputations Active Member

I did another test on a dummy with no nearby dummies and he didnt use Cleave there.

2. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Mistake in my coding :).

3. amputations

A mistake?! Thats so human of you nomnom, I wasconvinced you were a code-bot from NASA!

4. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Nomnom and in the rotation can not be done like that , the first stab at breaking into any boss (mob) prozhimal first struck the Colossus ? Due to his DPS significantly rises high ! What better use Tyrael or Raid Bot?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    5. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

How good is this routine for warriors , in terms of tanking or as dps warrior ?

6. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Likely cassettes plan Fury .Another question arises when using routine with Tyrael is such that for a small amount of downtime are a rage in 2 seconds , I think it's okay as it is necessary reginerirovat rage.Can somebody provide routine settings in the screenshots as well as Tyrael chtoyuy achieve significant results damage ?Throw in a personal screenshots .Thanks in advance .

7. ltabdiel

ltabdiel New Member

how close are we to FU 2?

8. amputations

lol FU and FU 2, gotta be the best titles of a CR in a while!

9. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Post in your own language please! :).

Haha I guess so, pretty unlucky chosen isnt it?

Very. Like, really almost almost there. It's also prepared for WoD as far as possible, only rotations need to be tweaked in WoD.

The best there is. Nothing is better then this for both tanking and dps as fury. PvP is not good though!

10. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Nomnom я уже очень давно пользуюсь рутиной но что та бывает не так. Тестирую свой урон на манекене и без бурста больше 320к выдать не могу. В настройках ничего не менял только в клавишах поставил автоматически. Приоритеты сбора меткости и мастерства сделан на 7.5% подскажи может как то настройки нужно изменить? Если не трудно пришли настройки в картинках в кличку. И еще хотелось бы видеть поддержку русского языка в настройках рутины.

11. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

Can some one load a screenshot on their settings as fury warrior ....?

12. ltabdiel

ltabdiel New Member

Hey so with your new system, how hard do you think it will be to add Gladiator Stance/Spec DPS?

13. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

If i see correct, movement is not supported?

So i try to use it with i want movement plugin and its so .. slow as...

Even singular is better to lvl?

14. amputations

You dont need any "magic settings" for Fury really, just read the Class Config what everything does and set it to your on preference.

Or do like me and leave it as it is, it works excellent like that too!

15. Zeven

Zeven Member

Code:
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Core\Unit.cs(368,54) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.HamstringUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.HamstringUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Core\Unit.cs(379,54) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.RareUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.RareUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Core\Unit.cs(390,54) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.TargetIsBoss(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.TargetIsBoss(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Core\Unit.cs(401,55) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.DoNotUseOnTgtList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.DoNotUseOnTgtList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(500,37) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(501,13) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(502,37) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\I5\Documents\Honorbuddy\Routines\Fury Unleashed\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(503,13) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)'
      I get this when I start honorbuddy

16. zedbazi

zedbazi New Member

The class profile currently loaded is Warrior - Arms, but the current toon is Warrior - Fury. Please respec the toon, or select a proper class profile under settings before starting the bot.

What is problem ?

17. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Its not the cr fault. Click on Settings in hb. And there is a profilemanager to select there right specc u are in.

18. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer New Member

How does this compare to TuanHA Warrior Patron Edition? In terms of tanking, dps ... with regard to PvE ?

19. amputations

No idea since I didnt buy Tuanhas profile, but I guarrantee you that you wont find anything better for free.

20. d0x

d0x Member

for pvp tuna
      for pve FU