• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. tombot

tombot New Member

You absolutely and must support Nom. This guy has been supporting Warriors for 2 years now and very solidly. Don't believe me? Go back and read FU and FU2 forums, look at the dates, look at his many hundreds of support responses. Hell, he has done this for free for as long as I can remember. That takes passion. So if you add in his passion and support and how well this routine performs, then supporting Nom is the best investment you can make.

Most of us here has the premium version. It's incredible being able to have top dps and being able to raid with one hand. That's what I do. I don't even break a mental sweat.

2. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

I just used this to get silver in the training grounds for both prot and damage as fury on first try, less than 600 ilvl for both and level 100 for less than 10 minutes. This was with me controlling movement. I didn't try it with movement enabled.

3. shelaine

shelaine New Member

sounds good, but I was actually asking for Prot -- that's my main interest in this routine :)

4. shelaine

shelaine New Member

Thanks for the reply! I'm gonna use the trial for sure, but sometimes the devs don't offer the "full" version for trial, that's why I asked. If he offers the full version for trial, even better. Will check it asap when I get home.

5. Tayroo

Tayroo New Member

Please note that I didn't mean Execute on its own, only with the Sudden Death-proc, which is free and hits as if fully raged charge. When that execute is free it should have as high priority as Shield Slam since they both generate a lot of damage and threat, but do nothing for mitigation.

I notice that the routine is great for using Sudden Death procs pretty fast with Fury (have yet to test arms) but it is very slow when it comes to Protection (as a tank or as a Gladiator), most notably when it comes to 2 adds or more.

So the suggestion is to increase the priority for Sudden Death-executes. I personally find it better to spec Sudden Death for CMs as it boosts my burst and helps me kill faster than Heavy Repercussions.

6. willz916

willz916 Member Legendary

what numbers are you using for your weighted stats?

7. willz916

willz916 Member Legendary

im getting 16k dps at 631ilvl

8. Gicahagi

Gicahagi New Member

I disabled tier 6 and 5 from autocast, even so FU doesnt let me cast them when I want but randomly put it in the routinr itself.There are situation when mobs have 2 to 5 % and the routine cast by itself tier 7 ability "ravager" even if its disabled.What can I do to stop this.

9. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

You can use the full trial via the store, for a week :). And even after the Trial, you can purchase the routine and if it doesn't fit your needs after that you can refund it for 14 days without questions asked - If you refund you are never able to re-buy it again though.

It's very good - But auto-taunting is NOT implemented for WoD yet - Only for MoP. The rest can be controlled by the routine :). Autotaunting will be implemented "soon" though, once I know on which boss to taunt on what ability and stack etc.

You can set the HP % on victory rush and impending victory uin the class config of the spec you;'re in.

Your logfile is filled with errors on downloading meshes for the battleground. But I will look into the not-attacking.

Does it unmount? That might be the issue.

Edit: Confirmed - I have to dismount you ... Will be fixed in next push.

Next update, SD for Protection will have same priorities as Shield Slam.

Post a logfile.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    10. iSANTA

iSANTA New Member

Nom the latest push has seen significant DPS gains for myself. It is using Shield Slam very efficiently. I do question these "20% shield slam/revenge nerfs", I have yet to notice a difference in heroics/challenge modes still pulling top dps 95% of the time.

Cheers for all the hard work.

11. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Hello everyone - I think the "stopping attack midcombat" issue should be solved with the routine as of the latest HB version. They had a important API issue:

Code:
      Api Changes:
      --------------
          - WoWUnit.IsAttackable will now correctly return 'false' for units that can't be attacked. (HB-1565)
      Please let me know if the issue persist.

Good to hear!

12. klaminza

klaminza New Member

Would like to give the routine a shot, read some great stuff about it, but I can't find the trial option all i see is the the buy option, thanks in advance

13. Tayroo

Tayroo New Member

Try logging in to the Buddystore. The option to Trial doesn't show up otherwise.

14. kirbyn1

kirbyn1 New Member

Whatever you did to this CR, IT WORKED. Purchase premium routine earlier. Trial was great. Your latest update.. Went from 12k dps in CM to 15-16k on bosses single target. Thanks alot and keep the good work up! Had it 6 hours and i already feel its worth the money. :)

15. tombot

tombot New Member

Very very worth the money. Who the hell wants to bang on their keys for hours? Retarded. Awesome routine .. buy it!

16. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

all we need is a good movement/targeting plugin as Ultimate Farmer from MOP cuz i can't use this for farm and it pisses me off. Combat Puller is shit.

17. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

What dps specc are u guys using atm? Arms or glad? I guess fury aint pulling the same numbers atm?

18. RownX

RownX Member

Glad for fights with aprox 2 Targets, arms for more
      Fury should be getting more valid with higher critratings though!

19. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Thx!

20. clorex

clorex New Member

View attachment 2876 2014-12-01 08.37.txt View attachment 2484 2014-12-01 08.23.txt
      Hello there! Okay, so here's the log of me dpsing 3 dummies in SW, glad stance. No clap being used, I dunno why. Also added a log with me being prot, tanking them - no clap again (8.23 is glad and 8.37 is prot). While being prot, if I go OOC and get the glad stance talent, it does start clapping. Will be very gratefull if you help me work this out! (Excuse my spelling\English)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014