• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Does this work: Buddy Store

2. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

nomnomnom если я сделаю пожертвование на paypal и отправлю картинку об оплате тебе в стоимость FU2 я получу данный файл рутины?

3. Nawak

Nawak New Member

when i mean trial, it's the free version ;) not a trial of premium

4. Turkar

Turkar Member

updates on arms rotation? sorry to bother you, but i would love to try it tonight in hero raid

5. nomnomnom

Still finetuning :p Wont be ready today.

Premium should perform better then the free Fury Unleashed yes :). You can take a trial at the store on FUII Premium and see for yourself.

I'll try to find someone who speaks russian to help you :).

6. Nawak

Nawak New Member

But there is no trial version of the paid Fury Unleashed ? nope ?

Buddy Store at this link i mean.

7. extremevil

extremevil Member

routine randomly stop working in the middle of raid. had to revert back to FU1 /sadface
      log attached

Attached Files:

8. becy

becy Member

I have two requests for this amazing routine:
      1) I want to choose from any key on the keyboard for hotkey settings. I want to assign some absurd combinations for hotkeys then use them on my mmo mouse buttons.
      2) I want to learn the differences of "Hotkey modes". There is no explanation when I mouseover them or choose them from menu or on the first page of this thread.

Best regards

9. nomnomnom

Very helpful logfile. Found the issue. Will be fixed at next push!

1: This is on my todo list.
      2: Hotkeymode is cooldowns and Aoe, semi is only cooldowns.

10. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

Hey Nomnomnom, I had posted on the FU1 thread and I guess I should have posted here instead. My apologies. Anyways, I'm excited to see the FU2 release and I'm likely to purchase it but as another poster stated, I'm a little concerned about paying money for a profile that is only going to be good for another 3-4 weeks. Your response to him was "Not making any promises, but it's definitely my intention" for WOD support.

Your profile and pricing are well worth it but it's difficult to commit to purchasing it without a little more confidence in knowing that come the 6.0 prepatch when everything changes in 3-4 weeks that the routine will be updated to the new rotation build since obviously the current combat routine in FU2 will not work nor be optimal come 6.0 prepatch. Have you done any work yet to have a 6.0 prepatch routine released or will this be something that won't be ready until after the patch hits? Any chance of you giving the community a more reassuring commitment to continuing your incredible warrior work well into WoD? Any input would greatly be appreciated.

11. iknowright

iknowright New Member

Hey mate,

as a beta tester i know for sure nom is gonna be finishing the routine to suite 6.0 as fast as possible and from what i understand its already in the process of tuning and when the Honorbuddy updates to suite 6.0 the routine will be aswell in no time

12. extremevil

extremevil Member

It was said multiple times that he will continue support for wod.
      I vaguely rem some dev said something like they had to sign an agreement with HB to continue support for 18 months to be able to list their stuffs on buddystore.

13. iknowright

iknowright New Member

Hey mate,

You might wanna try both the development rotation and the normal rotation when using FU2

just go the general tab , scroll down and you will find the "Arms rotation" set to normal ... you can test them both on dummies to see which one suites you best
      am sure they both do wonders atm but in the next release nom is fixing some issues with it and with proper gear you would easily rank with it

Cheers,

14. extremevil

extremevil Member

Hi Nom3,

any idea when will this get fixed? as of now I still can't use the routine. Is there anyway which I could fix it? Did a fresh install of HB and still not working.

Edit: Nvm, started working again after reboot.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    15. extremevil

extremevil Member

I found out why FU2 wasn't loading.
      If I delete Singular from routines folder and disable all routines except FU2 then HB doesn't seem to load any routines at all.

I used autostart shortcut thats why I disabled all other routines and deleted singular so I can start FU2 with a single click. Restoring Singular to the routines folder solved this problem.

16. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Noomnoom как в ротации выключить bladestorme? Еще возможно как нибудь увидеть в рутине target цели?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    17. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

@iknowright - Thanks for the info, just wanted to make sure and looking forward to using well into WoD.
      @extremevil - Thanks for the info as well although I've read pages upon pages of threads and nowhere do I see where he's stated he's supporting through WOD, only what I quoted him saying but if he's required to support for 18 months then that's definitely a plus.

@nomnomnom - I'm fiddling with the Trial at the moment. I've noticed one thing that while out of combat just sitting idle, the routine, while ON, refreshes Battle Shout all the time. Is there a way you could make it do that only during combat? It's a little suspect looking to see a warrior just sitting there doing nothing but refreshing BS all the time.

18. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

А что тут удивительного что ты постоянно нажимаешь боевой крик по КД,может ты сидишь чат читаешь а как откатывается боевой крик снова его жмешь. Так что тут все нормально. Noomnoom спасибо большое за эту рутину. Попробовал ее в рейдах хард мода все гуд.

19. nomnomnom

I think you already got it working right?

Disable Tier 4 and Tier 4 AoE in the GUI.

You can disable (turn off) constant Battle Shout in the GUI --> general settings --> pre Combat buff to false.

I'm happy you like the routine, and glad you managed to get it to work!

New version is up for approval. Once its released this should be fixed + alot more.

New version is up for approve. Its the new rota but still work in progress.

On the last question; Yes! Disable pre-combat buffs at the general tab :).

My point still stands - Not making any promises, but it's definitely my intention. I've been around for a very long time and I do not see myself leaving any time soon :). Its still up to you whether you buy it or not. We have a signed contract with a few "rules" on support ;).

20. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Noomnoom да я получил данную рутину и очень доволен результатами.