• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

@Mmoworldonline - thank you for the kind words and I'm glad to see my help and suggestions caused nearly a double in DPS on Imperator than what you're used to. I certainly appreciate the paypal but it also means a lot to me that I get to help a fellow warrior.

@mrlahey - I do agree with you that using this CR does cause a FPS drop but I'd suggest you try what someone posted a few pages back regarding all their CR settings and see if that changes anything. I'd also suggest that you maybe adjust your graphical settings as well while in raid to maybe some lower settings to help with the FPS loss.

2. Kiroshin

Kiroshin New Member

Hey guys, great combat routine! I was just looking for a bit more assistance so I can reach the maximum DPS my character is capable of. Would any of you guys mind uploading your settings? I already have my CD's, trinkets, etc, on manual cast (left control key), but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any specialization settings uploaded would benefit me greatly. Thanks!

3. mrlahey

mrlahey New Member

After alot more testing, turning options on and off, the only time these fps drops occur is when "Enable Multi-Target (AoE)" setting is set to "True"
      [​IMG]

Disabling this makes everything run smooth as silk, but it would still be nice for LFR/Casual norms and such if Auto-AoE wouldn't cause so much framerate loss.

Also, enabling the AoE Rotation via hotkey-mode does NOT cause the drops, so it's almost as though something in your AoE in-range scan is to blame.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    4. BuddyLover69xx

BuddyLover69xx New Member

Like I said my tone might have seemed off because your reading it and not actually verbally listening to me. I'm glad you got the help that you needed. I am sorry I used your name specifically and that was completely uncalled for. I meant what I said as more of a general statement originally about everyone who is having issues and putting your name there made it something it wasn't. I should not have said it at all.

This is my advice and opinion to anyone experiencing dps issues

Learn about how the class and specs work.
      Make sure you are using correct talents/glyphs per encounter
      Make sure your gear is enchanted/gemmed correctly
      Learn how to use simcraft and develop an understanding of stat weights
      Use cooldowns on your own and this includes looking up information on the warrior class to know when to actually use said cooldowns correctly.
      Make sure you are "pre-pot'ing".
      Don't make a judgement of your personal dps on a training dummy - hop in lfr
      Try to look through FU2 thread to see if anyone else has had a similar issue(chances are they already have and have figured out the issue)
      Multiple times people have posted a general idea of settings to use and can probably be found by searching "settings" or something of the like
      Try a fresh install of HB and FU2
      If you've done all of that and are still having problems then I would make a post about it and dont just post a "my dps is x. help me." Attach a log as well

These are all things that have been said and repeated for about 150 pages now. The information is their you just have to actually seek it out.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    5. Fluid

Fluid New Member

I've also noticed this but manually use it in raids.

6. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

All of this... was perfect in MOP, I don't understand why its different now but I do understand its not the CR's fault, I've shelved my warrior and will be using a hunter.

Thx for all the memories in MoP, Nom.

7. tobinopowa

tobinopowa New Member

Pls nomnomnom the only real issue now is bloodthirst delayed in rotation this is a dps Loss we lost enrage uptime and raging blow proc overall this is the only real problem on routine,you Can easy notice this Even in a dummy pls Fix this and routine will become perfect imho

8. carterl2

carterl2 New Member

Bloodbath set to "always" seems to either not pop it at all or very late and recklessness set to on aura seems to be late too and is popping it half way through the aura in most cases. It was fine before the last update =(

Attached Files:

9. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

has more to do with length of the fight on something like butcher than it does the merits of any cr. (unless its atrocious of course)

very short butcher fights that allow you to wrap up at the peak of a 2nd avatar for example allow for amazing numbers, albeit unrealistic.

10. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

i love cheese. challk, not so much.

11. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

32k is very good for H Imp

12. extremevil

extremevil Member

Because all the good warriors are no longer playing glad

13. NroAe

NroAe New Member

Is there any way I can disable to automatic use of thunder clap? The slow can be annoying at some times.

14. eye_356

eye_356 New Member

Any way to get better FPS with this? I've set everything to low, and when i turn on the CR i go from 120 fps to like 17....

15. mrlahey

mrlahey New Member

It has to do with the Auto-AoE range detection which I reported earlier in this thread (and was quickly pushed aside to make way for two people flaming on each other over an irrelevant issue). Turn it off in spec settings and switch AoE to a toggle hotkey to get a big performance boost. Sucks this feature is pretty much useless for alot of us.

16. eng1ish

eng1ish New Member

hoping for a fix soon, or at least a comment from the nom on this

17. Berthughesey

Berthughesey New Member

Apparently Nomnomnom's "tomorrow" is the same as Blizzard's "soon" and now I know what it feels like to be religious. Guess we just have to take it on faith that our concerns are being worked on.

I really wanted to refrain from making a post such as this but the routines current state and issues users are having, weather it's the lag issues or cd management troubles is tough enough to take. But the developer going days without community interaction quelling our concerns makes it an even tougher pill to swallow.

Last expac it really seemed like Nomnom was on every day, or every other day with updates or at least posting about the issues us users brought up and that played a really big part in why I personally bought this routine. Where as now the neglect is really hard to take if you are a fury or arms warrior.

Anyways I'm going to hop off my soapbox and apologize for the rant, but it has been eating me up for a while now. At least gladiator warriors are still a thing as we keep the faith for the rest of FU2 right?

18. clamforce

clamforce New Member

I Agree with you... Come on Nom dont shut us out. keep us updated and try to be a lil more active rather then disappearing for a week =\

19. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Jezus I missed alot :X. Will be going through last 10 pages and respond. Will edit this post. On a side note, and which probably doesn't matter for you guys but still ... Most of you know I'm a single developer, not in a team. I had a car crash at the first of januari this year which is really playing parts with me. My apologies for my absense, but for now it's not something I can do anything about. I'll do my utmost best, as my body allows me to do so.

Edit: Ok basically there isn't really anything to respond to. I'll be posting new patch notes on a new release of the routine here in a while. This should solve majority of the mentioned issues.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    20. Berthughesey

Berthughesey New Member

And now I kind of feel like an ass hat. Thanks for the reply and sorry to hear about your injuries. I am sure all of us wish you a speedy recovery, but no more speedy driving :)