• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] GarrisonButler

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Botbases' started by deams, Nov 29, 2014.

1. blablub

blablub New Member

work in progress: https://trello.com/c/iieZZErO/16-archaeology-fragments-85388772
      costum ending option (needs more votes) should have the same effect +dosen´t rely on just mission setup
      https://trello.com/c/fRjijoj2/13-custom-end-position

https://trello.com/c/L9Z1pOj3/41-auto-milling-for-profession-daily-and-work-orders
      did it for my 6 chars (4x ally / 2x horde) yesterday, just entered all id´s on one toon -> saved and copyed the whole settings file to all others -> changed then minor things.
      my first suggestion was the same as yours but now iam happy that it is more complex.

another option would be a seperated config file for mailing, + copy it. or have the settings global -> you can enter a array of char names on which the rule is active, but then it might get a bit confusion + redudant data.
      i guess deams and his team will always have the problem that some ppl. want more options and other get confused / overwhealed your wanna have a faster less complex set up features.

you could vote also for it: https://trello.com/c/R6h9tret/28-fishing-dailies

stated by several users, i just had problems when the timber gps plugin was enabled -> i got default singular settings + stable release and never had a problem. i might have happend but all chars cleared mine / garden within the 17min i gave hbrelog.

ticket is already open:
      https://trello.com/c/WdYiZAhy/136-singular-doesn-t-attack-86528358

but i guess for these things a full log is nessasary to find the problem / cause.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    2. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

look here...

https://trello.com/c/vIebNThg/18-enhanced-missions-logic

3. blablub

blablub New Member

currently just 100% mission, i guess it was the savest way so that no mission was "wasted"

4. deams

deams Community Developer

Hi :)
      Got internet back... was worst than a zombie attack and it is not entirely stable.
      Should be fixed between now and tomorrow, they still have a few fibers to fix and checks to run before half of the country can be fully back online, yup, half!
      Still can't believe Sweden seems to be connected to the rest of the world from only one point... -_-
      Anyway, I downloaded all the new posts and bug reports in case it goes down again for a bit.
      Will check them all and report to you as soon as possible!

Happy botting to you all ;)

5. Bluebanana

Bluebanana Member

In midden on harvesting herbs, after 2-3 nodes is mounting up, and ride to the Mailbox to "Retrieve Mail" (not sending only retrieve) then run back to garden and do harvest to the end.

View attachment 728 2015-01-21 19.17.txt

6. hunterkilla

hunterkilla New Member

worked great last couple weeks. Today, not sure if there was an update... but now my guy is looking for "Nodes" above ground. The nodes are underneath in the mine, but it just stops while on top.

7. BIGDOG_3

BIGDOG_3 New Member

Anyone encounter the bug with the mining carts where it tries to loot any of the following: Draenor Clans Archaeology Fragment, Arakkoa Archaeology Fragment or Ogre Archaeology Fragment and get the message "can't carry anymore of those items"? I have 0 in my bag or bank. Not sure why or how this is happening. It is only happening with one of my characters.

8. xruefulxstarx

xruefulxstarx Member

This is from the archaeology skill, You can only hold 200 fagments of ea type so go into archaeology and go tot he last tab and solve the Artifact and you will be fine

9. Hazcat

Hazcat New Member

Hey guys im having issues with my druid today not attacking in the mines and garden.

Im resto spec but can still attack in cat and bear forms

Logs attached i hope

Also my druid doesnt mount up...all my other toons do but he just runs (not even travel form)

Attached Files:

10. Bluebanana

Bluebanana Member

its a routine problem!!! use free tuanha druid for these, singular have a problem in cat an bear skill, and if you use tuanha on heal, set the attack options!!! i als have the probkem on my cat, he will nit swich into cat form. But its an routine problem, not a Botbase problem

11. Hazcat

Hazcat New Member

Ok thanks - i thought i was using Tuanha on druid (can't find the download link for it on priest)

12. Beetlebomb

Beetlebomb New Member

Just crashed when my druid was trying to collect the mining shipment. This disconnects me from the WoW server :( Here's the log.

EDIT: Figured out the issue was due to an addon I had called Bulkie. May want to check it out to prevent other users from experiencing the same issue. It's quite popular to max queue up work orders.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    13. LCaveman

LCaveman New Member

Hi Deams,
      If it's an easy fix, can you make it to be able to turn in work orders ,using materials that are stored in your bank?
      Not a big deal, just very convenient to have.
      And,don't know if it's a known bug, but i'm not retrieving all mail,leaves stuff behind.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    14. deams

deams Community Developer

Here you go: https://trello.com/c/uL3oClbe/140-add-rule-doesn-t-update-on-changes-86681298

We have something planned for the UI soon... Just waiting for confirmation with the HB team that we can use those technologies with HB. :)

Hi,
      In fact the first one and third comes from the same error, and everything points at an error on HB side.
      Will investigate further, and you can follow it here: https://trello.com/c/svmDieFf/141-hb-fails-while-getting-items-from-bags-86681686

Now concerning the second one, it seems there was an error running the LUA code.
      The next release will come with heavy change in the engine which should remove those possible errors.
      Let us know how it goes once it is out!

Hi,
      Trading post is coming with the next release, along with a way for you to choose which items to use.

Hi,

1) The archeology issue has been here for a while, and we definitely hoped for Blizzard to fix it since there is no way for us to delete them once collected.
      We also pushed a request to the HB team for more information on loots to be able to loot everything except the fragments if at max capacity.
      We can not easily add a blacklisting feature for now, as it would require a lot of changes on the harvesting methods. But if we don't have a choice we will!
      It has been going for too long already.

2) What do you mean?

3) Milling is coming at the next release for the ice version!

4) We need to revisit the UI completely soon, such options could then be achieved!

5) You can comment and vote for it here: https://trello.com/c/R6h9tret/28-fishing-dailies

6) We are looking into it, but this does seem to be a singular issue or HB issue. A lot of reports on multiple different botbases are falling these days.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Hi,
      Copy pasting the above answer :)
      The archeology issue has been here for a while, and we definitely hoped for Blizzard to fix it since there is no way for us to delete them once collected.
      We also pushed a request to the HB team for more information on loots to be able to loot everything except the fragments if at max capacity.
      We can not easily add a blacklisting feature for now, as it would require a lot of changes on the harvesting methods. But if we don't have a choice we will!

Hi,
      The lite can handle those but you'll have to take care of sending/milling... reagents between toons yourself.
      The ICE will mill, allow you to set mailing lists... :)

Hope it helped!

Thanks, this should be fixed in next release.

The mail retrieval should be smoother in next version by picking up all the mails from the beginning.
      HB built in functions for mailing are a bit rudimentary, so we added a workaround. :)

The barn work orders should use the reagent bank, adding the issue to the known bugs: https://trello.com/c/Mnjr22Cb/142-barn-orders-don-t-use-reagent-bank-86682028
      We will need a full log to see what went wrong.

Yes!

Hi,
      Justin is working on the new mission feature.
      Although he is a bit late on schedule due to a work related trip, it will be here soon! :)

Follow it here: https://trello.com/c/vIebNThg/18-enhanced-missions-logic

This is not supposed to happen, did the icon for new mails didn't disappear after the first check?
      Here you go: https://trello.com/c/WBUjSno4/143-g...ox-after-first-run-and-without-mails-86682112

Hi,
      please post a full log otherwise we can't be of any help unfortunately. :/

Hi, this is related to his issue: https://trello.com/c/iieZZErO/16-archaeology-fragments-85388772

Copy pasting a reply from above:

The archeology issue has been here for a while, and we definitely hoped for Blizzard to fix it since there is no way for us to delete them once collected.

Hi,
      As Bluebanana stated, it is a CR issue. :)

Hi,
      Unfortunately we can't ensure the compatibility with the massive amounts of addons out there, but we will take a look at Bulkie to see why this happens. In the meantime I would advise you to deactivate it and let the Butler take care of it.
      You can find the issue here: https://trello.com/c/ldRBfmxS/144-compatibility-issue-with-bulkie-86682216

Hi,
      Bank or reagent bank?
      Because it is already using the reagent bank! :)
      There seems to be an issue with the barn work orders though, will vertainly be fixed in the next version.

15. asdboy12

asdboy12 Member

Quick suggestion: Add Archaeology support to autosolve artifacts. Otherwise you might hit the fragment-cap and get stuck in the mines..

16. KissMe4711

KissMe4711 New Member

I Think this is a bug by blizz because my chars are getting fragments without having the skill....
      Now I give every char Archaeology and take it to "WoW Classic" with Archaeology-Bot without autosolve to train it until they have skilllevel 35, than you can solve it manually once a week.

17. unreal2012

unreal2012 New Member

I am from time to time experiencing that it "pauses" a few seconds between each right-click move. Which makes it take a whole lot of time to do every chore. Sometimes it helps to restart Honorbuddy, and sometimes it does not. This only happens for me with this botbase. Everything else works fine for me with Honorbuddy.

18. Valpsjuk

Valpsjuk Member

Why? You can solve it after just training archaeology at skill level 1, no need to train it. If you want to do something you should train arch, head to Shadowmoon Valley and do surveying with Arch-bot until you dig up the scroll that teaches you Draenor archy, then just slowly but surely level archy by mining fragments.

19. Xeddzul

Xeddzul New Member

Guessing this issue is CR related but appears to be limited to your botbase as when using other Garrison profiles in Profession Buddy mode, this issue does not arise (I'm using Singular as instructed).

It's limited to happening on my DK, but basically, when he's attacked in the garden, he will not turn to face the mobs.

You recommend in your intro files to use Singular as well as recommend that in instructions for setting up HBRelog.

If you could, look into this and make the necessary adjustments to your instructions or resolve the complication between the CR and your botbase.

Thanks. Log attached (I manually turned him to attack, but you can see the attempts @ obliterate spam). Was hoping it was a fluke yesterday but just happened again today.

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

Attached Files:

20. Soeski

Soeski Member

For the record Deams, I notice a lot of ppl telling you that Singular does not attack the mobs in the garden or mine (or does not face them). I do not have that issue at all. Not with healers and not with dps. Not with Alliance or Horde. I run my 13 garrisons daily and it always attacks and kills the mobs with Singular, including facing and movement, although that is hardly ever required. So it might be specific to a plugin maybe?