• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Giwin][Alliance][Questing] 1-90

Discussion in '1-60' started by Giwin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

thnx i know we got banned quite alot togetter at the same times when we talked on skype while im on eu now ive quested all lvl 11 charachters with kicks cava etc without ban issue that account is my main now i get 5 more accounts for dungeon gold farming i dont get it how i made quite possible 11 classees botted on the same pc ip where i was banned alot sametimes with you now im using enyo and my private routines on that acc i lvled evry class from 1-100 in 4 days 8 hours a day gameplay

2. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thank you for the feedback mrJones2k.

The part where you say pause the bot and notify the user, this is something I want to avoid as I want it fully automated and fully afk.

I will take a look at those quests you have mentioned, I do remember them as well so I know exactly what you are saying, I will be running another level 1 again using a different race this time and will definitely take a look at those quests.

If you find any more bugged quests please do tell me so I can run another character and find them.

My plans for the future are focusing on very specific type of plugins and I'm also currently working on creating a Horde version 1-90 which will be made with the QCreator plugin (quest profile creater/editor) which I am making to hopefully create a 1-90 separately for each race for both alliance and horde.

3. mrJones2k

mrJones2k Member

your welcome. I have a question for the AHbot part. so I followed the instructions from the dropbox pdf but i doesnt do anything once HBrelog logs on the AH char.
      1. can it be a lvl 100 human?
      2. in the "logon" do i have to put the start.xml or the AHprofile? because he just doesnt do anything

4. Giwin

1. It has to be a character starting from level 1, the levels gained in order to get to Stormwind City are accounted for (for different races who are much further away).
      2. Yes, the Start.xml is connected to everything you need, I made it this way to make it as simple to use as possible.

5. greatsouljah

greatsouljah New Member

where is this 2 day trial? i cant find it on buddy store

6. Giwin

7. Giwin

I've ran through very recently and the plugin covered it, this is a fix for the plugin as it wasn't running as I was trying something new which I won't do again without real testing (even when the change is minor i'll run another 1-90 from now on), basically the plugin handles this quest because of a known issue (we currently only handle about 6-7 quests out of 1000 quests), this will be fixed in GiwinQuestPlugin 0.0.1.5 version.

The Corpsebeasts quest I will take another look at as it didn't stop me from completing the quest, I think it's just a matter of optimizing this quest.

8. bloodomen2014

bloodomen2014 New Member

9. Giwin

This is an issue with the way the bot navigates underwater, CollectThings is currently the only quest behavior that covers this but also acts like a while loop.. I remember attempting several methods with this quest as it was problematic, you can always get StuckDetector plugin in order to fix this as this is a bot mesh type issue, sadly the bot doesn't work well underwater and devs told me this won't be changing because of the way the mesh system works.

You can report this in Honorbuddy Support quoting the fact that you use CollectThings QB and that they're mesh issues, I wish I could do more but StuckDetector is the only thing that covers this which isn't included in this package (because it covers mesh issues).

10. bloodomen2014

bloodomen2014 New Member

Boat also makes a lot of unnecessary movements I've noticed since Hellfire Peninsula, takes quests there making a certain number of quests, then goes to Zangarmarsh, takes out there doing quests then returned to finish quests Poloustrove Hellfire, then again in Zangarmarsh, why not make it more convenient system to bot made the most of the quests in one area and then moved to another, you should check these moments and look will understand what I mean.

11. Giwin

I like randomization as much as possible but I'll look into optimizing the quests in Outland.

12. bloodomen2014

bloodomen2014 New Member

13. Giwin

14. bloodomen2014

bloodomen2014 New Member

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    15. Giwin

16. bloodomen2014

bloodomen2014 New Member

Только Ñмелым покорÑÑŽÑ‚ÑÑ... - Задание - World of Warcraft with this quest is also a problem bot does not want to fly into the cave and stupidly circling nearby.

I will continue to run if I find more problematic is what quests will write directly to a single topic. Your profile is very good, but I would be very glad if you will focus on less randomly, quests to take the boat more quests in one location, rather than flying from one location to another for the sake of a couple of quests, and then came back. Thank U

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    17. Akuma88

Akuma88 New Member

How can i get the API Key? the website is not giving api keys because you dont need it anymore, so i dont need it for the plugin?

18. Giwin

You can still get an API Key on WoWuction. You need to login with a Google/Yahoo/Facebook account and go to Resources > Data Export > "Data Export for Manual Use"

19. Gualtiero

Gualtiero New Member

Tell me if i'm doing something wrong.
      In WoWuction I copy the code after "http://www.wowuction.com/eu/well-of-eternity/alliance/Tools/RealmDataExportGetFileStatic?type=" and paste it in the plugin settings window.
      Nothing happen, even if I press enter or close the window.

20. Giwin

After entering the key and closing the window it would save the key, this would also be indicated on the HB window with a Congrats message in yellow colour.

If you are still having issues please email me a full log (see email on main page at the top) and I can remotely assist.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015