• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Gladiator Suite - Mage

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Cokx, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    2. frankie22

frankie22 Member

hello, we can use the wizard routine ?, the warlock you can also ?,

3. milfhunter

milfhunter Member

where can i buy your CR ? and why are you BANNED on ownedcore? :)

4. Cokx

Cokx Member Buddy Store Developer

When the buddy staff has approved them.

And it seems that my oc account got hacked, but i haven't been active there since a few month
      https://i.imgur.com/bDatfHa.png

5. diablofan

diablofan Member

reporting bug - blink out of stuns is spaming shimmer blink (look very botish) this should be excluded only to regular blink

6. vovkavi

vovkavi New Member

Same here.

7. Rogtrainer

Rogtrainer New Member

Why re-buy the cr's?

8. Zemnexx

Zemnexx Member

Would these even port into Legion buddy since these are Honorbuddy routines? I am not happy having to re-purchase either, but I have always been a fan of these routines. A large discount, preferably something small like a donation for the extra effort, but not as much as re-buying each routine. This is coming from someone who has supported you since your initial releases on Ownedcore and bought them as they were released.

9. theids

theids New Member

its not attack automaticall even in AFK mode

10. Ryanm413

Ryanm413 New Member

will the gladiator suite routines be available for legionbuddy aswell once its released? i dont wanna rebuy them for hb if they will be available for legionbuddy which i plan on picking up?

11. bennyh6813

bennyh6813 New Member

No it's not. You paid for the combat routine during WoD. You own the WoD edition, not the legion edition. If you buy a 2014 car, you don't own a 2015 car when it comes out. They are under zero obligation to upgrade you to their new product. You don't get get windows 7 for free, if you bought windows xp. Understand?

12. bennyh6813

bennyh6813 New Member

Please read the honorbuddy store agreement, you're not worth talking to when you can't even comprehend a simple agreement.

13. jeremytyler662

jeremytyler662 Member

The big difference in your comparison is a dealership doesn't advertise all future upgrades to your car free where as cokx and toizi did when they pushed selling their bundles. Plus they put a time limit on how long you get the lower upgrade fee for existing ripped off people. Say what you want but promising people that buy all future upgrades and then not delivering is ad fraud either way you try and twist it.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    14. Dabowski

Dabowski New Member

What spec has been doing best for everyone for a mage in legion botting? Should we be using fire?

15. Bluefoxx417

Bluefoxx417 New Member

Luckily I took Pictures and am willing to persue court if they don't hold up to their Advertisement, And yes in Every country there is a Form of False advertisement, especially if you have Proof of this. Which indeed you are correct they pushed everywhere, and it does state, Future Releases in there as well. =D

16. sainz

sainz New Member

I have to say What the hell is this really ? I bought longtime ago GladiatorSuite profiles for LIFETIME, first its was fine when MoP came out, ye profiles updated nicely.. then comes WOD and profiles are getting updated again yay funtimes but when Legion relases Cokx and Toizi wants now 15 euros each profile AGAIN?? Where is my called "lifetime" ? is this "LIFETIME" now changed to 2 years and yea i have to pay again..? THANKS FOR AWESOME TRICK TO STEAL MORE MONEY, Keep ur damn profiles and ur nicely called "lifetime scam"..

17. sainz

sainz New Member

yea im pissed now... count damn 5x 15e again because they said before "buy all in one pack for lifetime, but dont worry we make u pay again" CHEEEEEEEEEEEEERS REALLY!

18. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

Reposting this from the Discord FAQ:

Also there will be another sale with reduced price for all the CRs when more classes are released since it seems a lot of people have missed the 2 weeks we had pre-patch up until the expansion

19. sainz

sainz New Member

seriously... this is ridicilous.. it should make like 75% reduced price if we already own all others CR's since all in pack lifetime was able to buy over 2 years ago.

20. yogevmagal

yogevmagal New Member

i want to help make the Gladsuite mage become the mage ""Vitalic"" CR :D

Hi cox <3 your cr but i want to give some tips, not complaining just want to improve your cr
      2.major things and 1 advice i got ...lets start refered to RMD comps (2.4 with your cr last season aiming higher this ses)

1. when we burst a target and ther is healer next to it (polyed/blind- Healer in cc) cr still using phoniex flames to get the pyro proc and it breaks the poly due to the small aoe , also using meteor. need to make some logic to cr will recognize if ther is a polyed/blinded healer next to target and will not use the aoe spell (Phoniex flames/meteor) Even if u spamm the force burst key !!! cr will not let u to break the cc. that will make major change
      2. some issues with meteor thingy (i play on start burst from 100 so cr always on force burst- the meteor on stun root box is checked) and the cr keeps fire up meteors on non stunned target :( plz make the cr to only use meteor on stun;/.root even if u use force burst button or have your burst set to 100.

and now for some thing less importent but can be useful advice: ATM u got spell honor talent called "burning determination"" so when u get locked u get 8 seconds that u cant be cs. u can make the cr to use poly when ever u get locked on fire spells right away on healer and u cant be csd. also when u cast poly and get locked u can make the cr start cast greater pyro blast becouse it is long cast and insane dmg (and u cant be locked) so the dmg upcoming will cover the csd poly !!!