• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Gladiator Suite - Warrior

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Cokx, Aug 16, 2016.

1. oruna

oruna Member

Honorbuddy and Legionbuddy are two different products, I bet you will have to purchase everything for Legionbuddy aswell.

2. incognitto

incognitto New Member

Not if you bought his lifetime off his website :p

Actually i would also like to know if i buy this does it port over to legion buddy as well? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't since they are 2 separate bots but just some clarification would be nice.

If it doesn't port over to legion buddy are you planning on developing for legion buddy as well?

If you are planning on developing for legion buddy do those of us who have already bought the WoD edition get a discount for purchasing your legion buddy CR?

There will be a large group of us will move over to legion buddy and its already meant to be a monthly sub and CR's are meant to be subs as well from what i recall. So to be honest I'm not sure if i want to spend money upgrading all your CR's only to have it wasted as i move onto legion buddy. I don't mind the fee for your extra work and i think you should be compensated for it but lets be honest i don't want to pay for the same product twice as I'm sure loads of others are the same. Anyways eager to hear your response!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    3. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

Legionbuddy is subscription based so you can't really buy anything for it

4. oruna

oruna Member

But Honorbuddy is now also Subscription based or am I wrong? And I can buy tons of stuff for it.

5. Toizi

Toizi Community Developer

That's true but for Legionbuddy there are different subscription packages that allow you to select a certain number of CRs that you want streamed.
      Which ones you want can be changed each month I think.
      I guess you could compare it to renting them on a monthly basis where the number of CRs you can rent depends on your subscription.
      I'm not sure if this is the final model but as far as I know that is how it is planned

6. hao87100501

hao87100501 New Member

We will see

7. vanomas1337

vanomas1337 New Member

Are you going to release druid's CR?

8. poxixs

poxixs Member

Dosent WORK at ALL Prot Warrior Lates Hb vertion. Does just run afther the horde as a Dog on the mount and do nothing xD i get canser looking at this

9. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Member

Is there some kind of description as to what exactly this bot does? I can't find anything anywhere lol.

10. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

I think the issue some people are having is that if they purchased this routine say 2 months ago, they're having to pay another fee so short into their personal lifespan of this product. Bosslands should really organize a "free upgrade" system for people who have owned the product for less than X time.

Understandably this is not Toizi and Coks fault, its an imperfect system in general.

11. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Member

Hey I'm having a problem trying to run this bot. It doesn't seem to want to work with any of the default buddy profiles that load. I hit start and it just says the bot is stopped...

12. ArChi

ArChi New Member

I do not believe Toizi and Coks is temporary decision this CC will change to Legion Edition
      WHY on end of WOD 2 months ago still release a 50% discount
      Now say Legion Edition need pay again, This is to give people a sense of fraud

this is just my feeling, my feeling is this CC will split to Legion Edition & WOD Edition is a very early decision in a plan(before on release a 50% discount on WOD Edition)

As CC supporters say: you will pay again (Because you do not want to waste time looking foranother CC), I think that this is expected within Touzi and Coks

13. gabriex

gabriex New Member Legendary

Tuanha sent a hug

14. Arcadeus

Arcadeus Member

Gladiator Suite worked extremely well. Patiently waiting for you guys to update it so I can use it for Legion. Thanks!

15. vegetaaaa

vegetaaaa New Member

this profile dont work with HB3 plz fix this i bought it 2 time thx

16. vegetaaaa

vegetaaaa New Member

thanks alot profile amazing and work with HB3 again thanks for fast update

17. jeremytyler662

jeremytyler662 Member

I agree...I've been screwed over numerous times now and refuse to purchase these routines yet again. They started selling these routines with promises of future updates and all future routines free. I bought the full pack with PQR that included all future routines. Banwave hit. I bought entire pack for HB including all future routines. Fast forward to when buddy store comes out. I no longer get what I purchased of all future routines but now have to buy all new ones separately. OK fine. Buy new ones separately and here comes legion and guess what. $4.99 euro to upgrade each routine I own. 8 routines x 4.99 euro is 39.92 euro which is 44.53 usd in addition to the multiple other times I've bought these routines plus there was the demand you buy them before legion launches or you get the pleasure of paying 14.99 euro for each one. Enough is enough I don't have money falling off trees in my yard. I'm not someone that comes here to complain all the time at all. In fact most of the time I mind my own business and don't post anything but this just burns me up especially since I beta tested for cokx since he came to HB. I realize this will most likely get deleted but a liar should be known and so should sorry customer service.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    18. foam_follower

foam_follower Member

Brave words, well spoken. You've simply stated what others feel.

19. evan99999

evan99999 New Member

+1 !!!

20. Yashea

Yashea New Member

Hey,
      i have a question about this routine.
      Why does the cr use whirlwind instead of slam when not in AOE mode? ( whirlwind does less dmg on single target )
      thanks

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016