• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • GPS on laptop/pc

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by CDClone, Aug 8, 2017.

1. CDClone

CDClone Member

Browsing trou old topics i found this post from Cacove
      realising this could be the reason for the ban i recieved on my bot account just a day or 2 ago, since it went well for a week, and then 2 days of botting 30km away from here and i got banned, i figured i would disable this, but either it is only for laptops and carryables or i am to blind to figure out how to do this on my win10 pc.. so i was hoping i could find some help in i here ;)

""Post from Cacove" Make sure you are turning GPS off on your laptop/pc this can be done easily on windows 10 for windows 7 and 8 read up here: https://www.google.no/amp/www.compu...-3068708-3022345-3075249-and-3080149.amp.html

We find alot of people are getting hit for not checking on things like this, I hope this helps."

Best regards
      CDClone

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

3. CDClone

CDClone Member

Helps a lot^^ odd thing is that it is allready off now that i have found it... i guess that aint the reason i got banned... perhaps they trace the IP after all?

4. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

it is in theory possible, though you might want to chat with Bolan on our discord for further suggestions ;)