• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Quest] 10-60 Kalimdor (LowHangingFruit AFK)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by benkoren, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. atg68

atg68 New Member

i had the same problem.. that didnt seem to fix it.. now it doesnt throw an error, but it also doesnt click the portal

2. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Cool cool, thanks for the feedback. I'll have to fiddle with it a bit more once I have a char at that level again.

3. Pilau

Pilau New Member

had a bunch of issues with the character getting stuck but that was because he is a tauren, so turned mount off and seeing how it runs now

4. Fishfry

Fishfry New Member

Having a problem with the quest Amidst death, Life. I caught him running around in circles at (x=2332.376 y=2583.456 z=78.30295) trying to pick the quest up when he already had it in his log. Lvl 41 Orc huntard.

5. benkoren

benkoren New Member

This is an HB issue and will go away as the HB nav logic progresses.

I believe this is an HB issue as well, that quest is a simple UseItem quest. (Someone please correct me if this is not the case).

Edit: When profile writers say "this is an HB issue", it's not that we don't care, it's just that the solution resides somewhere outside the scope of the profile.

6. Fishfry

Fishfry New Member

It is a use item I even did it manually and started the bot back up but it kept running to that location and went into circle mode.

Edit: Ok noticed that it was trying to goto a vendor Burkrum who is in Ashenvale/ I deleted him and then it tried to goto another one over there Osugrun something like that. Once I emptied my bags it started right back up fine. Hope this helps.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
    7. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Ah, so this is the problem with having a profile that traverses continents - the vendor entries in HB profiles do not support a ContinentID so unless the profile only takes place on one continent this will continue to happen. On another note I don't want this profile to use EPL, but unfortunately underwater navigation isn't stable yet so I can't use Thousand Needles. Once underwater nav is fixed I'll add that in and this problem will go away though. Thanks for the updates

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
    8. Fishfry

Fishfry New Member

Sure here is the log after I tried to reload it and restart. you can also see at the end I tried to delete vendor Burkrum. Hope this helps

Attached Files:

9. blink12tymes

blink12tymes New Member

I'm having issues with one of quests in ashenvale where you activate the elf killer mines. It stops the interact about 2 seconds too late then moves to the next one and keeps doing this until I stop it.

10. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Please read the "Known Issues" section on the first page

11. Fishfry

Fishfry New Member

Ok id did it again at around level 43-44. It seems that when the bags get full it tries to goto kalimdor to vendor trash. This time it was going to see Urtharo and herthed me back to Org to do so right after dinging 44.

12. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Edit: The hearth & train/repair is by design. At 44 your char will hearth, train, repair, and head over to Felwood for more questing. The repair problem described earlier will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for the report [edit: fixed in 1.4.0]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    13. blink12tymes

blink12tymes New Member

Sorry...didn't see that before. I have another issue now. 3 times now the bot has stopped when my toon is 99% into a level. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what but it does not give me any kind of error message and the bot seems to still be running but I'm actually just standing there. Other than that I've gone from 25-33 using this in one day! Thanks!

14. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Good to hear about the levels. Post your log of the char standing around and I'll take a look.

15. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

I'm looking to use this on my toon to go back and finish quests I didn't do (to finish quest achievements). Will this work if I'm 85 already, or can I turn off something or change something to have it run through it anyway? Also, lets say there are 50 quests in area X. I've done say 27, will it go through and do all the other ones, obviously skipping over the ones I already did?

16. benkoren

benkoren New Member

See here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...-kalimdor-lowhangingfruit-afk.html#post244553. I can't guarantee it'll work with partially completed quest chains, but I designed the profile so that it should. No guarantee though - my goal with the profile is to get the community to level 60 without hiccups, not get them achievements. [edit: this will no longer work after 1.4.0]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    17. blink12tymes

blink12tymes New Member

Ok, has not happened in about 3-4 levels so If I can get it to do it again I'll be sure to post the log. Level 35 boomkin now :D.

18. atg68

atg68 New Member

"grind to level 49"

the spot you have it grinding doesnt have alot of mobs, and the mobs that are there sometimes are LOS or w/e..

you should add the lake with the slimes to that grind spot, so it goes to the cave and the lake.. those slimes have a chance of dropping the Disgusting Oozling pet too..

19. Lawlrus

Lawlrus New Member

It takes its time to work all the way around the profile, but mine DID swing by and clear the slime lake a couple of times.

I ran this profile 40-60.
      Overall, this is a very good, and true to its name is *almost* fully afkable.

Problem spots:
      The grinding in the 40s truly is a pain, as another user already noted. The bot moves slower inside, pulls more adds, and just gets a lower exp/h in this area than at any other point.
      The long walk to Silithus. I look up, and it's in crossroads. Cool. I come back, it's in Stonetalon, stuck and bugging out. Restart HB, leave. At some point it did make it, but this is definitely an area that could use some polishing.

Seriously, beyond that though, great work. :)

20. atg68

atg68 New Member

doh, 5 mins after i post that, he leaves the cave (he had been in there for 35+ mins) and is killing slimes..

great minds think alike i guess? :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.