• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Quest] Ultimate 1-60 Hunter (All Races, All quests in each zone!)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by vlad0327, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. unbekannt

unbekannt New Member

It definetly has nothing to do with the profile thats right, but i had the same problem. Never thought of that when you Download the newest HB version fresh from the site, there are Old Plugins in it.

So you have an Old version of "EquipMe" Here is the Link to the newest one:
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...898-[plugin]-equipme-v2-roll-equip-items.html

2. Noreaga

Noreaga New Member

Starting the bot!
      Changing current profile to barrens
      System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQLite error
      no such table: npcs
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
      at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
      at ..()
      You are a level 17 Beast Hunter
      Loading settings ...
      Settings loaded
      Could not create current in quest bot; exception was thrown
      SQLite error

What does it mean?
      When I start honorbuddy it gives this reply.
      Please. help me.

3. weischbier

weischbier Guest

Provide the full Log.
      But i would just simply delete HB und reinstall it.

greetz

Weischbier

4. aaró

aaró New Member

It does not seem to be a Profile error, Go for 2 options. 1) Delete your settings folder in HB 2) re-install HB then reboot your computer just in case.

If your still having problems create a thread in support forum.

5. Noreaga

Noreaga New Member

[21:34:16:500] Start/Stop button pressed.
      [21:34:21:140] Cleared POI
      [21:34:21:140] Cleared POI - Reason Starting up
      [21:34:21:140] Cleared POI
      [21:34:21:375] **********************************************************************
      [21:34:21:375]
      [21:34:21:375] Exception in XML Load Не удалось найти часть пути "CustomClasses\Fpsware Hunter\Class Specific\Misc\Settings.xml".
      [21:34:21:375]
      [21:34:21:375] **********************************************************************
      [21:34:24:140] Updating repair cost for current equipped items. New value: [0g0s48c]
      [21:34:24:203] Stop called!
      [21:34:24:437] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.()
      [21:34:24:437] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

Debug log jf this error.

6. bilochillo

bilochillo New Member

where is the download link can download it ego?

7. Noreaga

Noreaga New Member

My friend gives me by skype HB in archieve

8. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Is it possible to add checkpoints? I guess with heirlooms etc. it might be possible to out level the quests?

9. vlad0327

vlad0327 New Member

No checkpoints. Ever.

10. aaró

aaró New Member

Start equipping ur heirlooms at lvl 40.

11. btaddict

btaddict New Member

It's making Bronze bars (which I love)..but then it sells them to the vendor :( they're worth a decent amount of money..
      it also sells pearls...but it DOESN't sell all the mana drinks, shiny fish scales, light feathers...etc
      is there a way to prevent it from doing that?
      ..and stop selling silver bars....
      and i'm guessing gold bars...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
    12. 23051602

23051602 New Member

If you have a bank alt character specified it will mail stuff to that instead.

13. vlad0327

vlad0327 New Member

14. btaddict

btaddict New Member

Thanks...I'll do my own protected items, I guess...but for something that claims to be 100% AFK and 0 interaction required..that's a lot of work on my part to enter all the item IDs (that were done for me by the previous profiles I've used..yes, I know I can just copy theirs and shut up about it)...just saying.

That, put together with custom QBs that are not usable for other profiles makes this really a hassle...up-keeping 2 versions on HB + Pluggins without SVN just begs for extra bugs.

other than that (and given that there really aren't that many decent horde profiles), it works well so far...lvl 33 in about 18 game hours -- Goblin Hunter. so thanks for that. Partially working right is better than not working at all :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
    15. vlad0327

vlad0327 New Member

Umm.. excuse me, but where exactly was it stated that this is a money making profile? This is for leveling, and I really don't give a fuck about how much money you lose by selling bronze bars or other shit to vendors. It's YOUR responsibility only to care about things like that. 100% AFK? Yes it is.

16. _Steve_

_Steve_ New Member

Working really well Vlad, amazing job man. You have to wonder about people like Bt, if only you could remove individual's rights to use this script. Also Bt, if you could read you would see that this script is for Orc hunters only, so if it isn't working perfect for you I'm guessing that's a reason.

17. koalemos2

koalemos2 New Member

Worked great for me, did have a few hiccups but nothing I couldn't nudge him or restart it to keep it moving again.

18. btaddict

btaddict New Member

well..first off..I was trying to be nice (albeit it may have come off a little harsh), and I did say thank you and all..so I think all the f-words are a little unwarranted...

the profile is working fine as is (aside from a few bugs I guess would be pointless to post at this point as i think you will not look at them out of principle), I was trying to point out what would make it better...which is one of the reasons we bot in the first place -- to level to whatever the current cap is...and to make gold. Selling 400G worth of bars for 20G in the process...it's not the end of the world, but hey..it's not exactly chump change either and would pay for a riding skill, gear, etc.

Can you honestly say that keeping a separate copy of HB just for this profile is NOT a hassle? Is it worth it, now that's a different question, and considering I'm doing it, I guess it is. Would it be better if it was SVN-ed and/or Kept up with QBs to allow it to play with other profiles?...You betcha! Would it be better if it automatically did not sell green tradegoods? I think it would.
      It's your right to not agree with anything I've said, of course..and as the profile owner you may ignore any and all suggestions.

now, genocide, if YOU were to read...it states ORC/GOBLIN (and now has tauren, etc added, as well)..so..go back to your corner.

19. vlad0327

vlad0327 New Member

I did not curse to insult you in any way, it was a neutral statement to point out the depth of my words. It's just the way I talk, you can even see this in multiple log messages generated by my plugin (with a rather large pitch of humor or at least what I think is a humor). So, this should never be taken personally.

And let me explain exactly why I don't care (or give a fuck) about money making aspect of this profile:

1. I have over 11k gold atm on a realm with 8 toons (all various levels from 28 to 60) which was made by selling mining matts leftovers (ores that were not smelted but rather mailed to my bank alt) and cloths. This is WAY more then enough to provide each of the 10 possible toons on one realm with mounts of all kinds.

2. Every task done by the profile (including plugin, CBs and xml parts of it) is taking time to code, time to test and time to debug after live release if people report problems. Since this profile purpose is to level your toon to current level cap, I prioritize to work on code that actually gets you to this level cap with minimum user interaction (99% of which is due to HB core bugs).

3. Every person using this profile has his own purposes behind it. Some need to level ASAP, and even try to rip profs out of the profile to speed up the process (although this usually only slows them down, but that's another story). Some need loremaster achievement, and want to do as many quests as possible. Some, like yourself, need gold to support their needs. And I can't possibly make it perfect for everyone out there.

The line I determined before even starting the project is making a toon lvl 85 and ready for gold farming in shortest time period and minimum problems. And most common gold farmer in my point of view is a hunter with mining/herbalism. And if I have more then enough gold to buy food, repair, train profs and buy mounts on the way to this goal, then I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about what it sells to vendor. And if YOU DO, then it's not that hard to make your own custom protected items list to use with every profile you have.

And now a word about CBs.
      At early stages of this profile development I modified HB shipped CBs to fit my needs and replacing them would mean braking profile functionality. But as the time went by and my skill in C# increased, I replaced most of them with my own much more stable and advanced versions, which have different names and don't cause any problems to other profiles.
      The CBs folder in my release contains all latest HB shipped CBs in it, but not because they differ from the originals, I'm simply too lazy to separate CBs needed for this profile from all others, so I copy my whole CBs folder, zip it up and release for your pleasure.

So, as of today, you can basically use one HB install for this profile and all others, it's just not yet corrected in the first post.

And those bugs you mentioned... Don't be silly, I'd love to see them and try to fix if it's profile related. It's in your best interests after all.

20. btaddict

btaddict New Member

It's running around (and has been for a bit) trying to find mob "Grasping Overgrowth" in southern barrens.

[7:43:01 PM:209] <Vendor Name="Grasping Overgrowth" Entry="37548" Type="Repair" X="-1378.373" Y="-2028.604" Z="80.00817" />

<PickUp QuestName="When Plants Attack" QuestId="24539" GiverName="Lane Tallgrass" GiverId="37515" />
      <Objective QuestName="When Plants Attack" QuestId="24539" Type="KillMob" MobId="37548" KillCount="5" />
      <TurnIn QuestName="When Plants Attack" QuestId="24539" TurnInName="Lane Tallgrass" TurnInId="37515" />

HB seems to see it...but it doesn't actually attack it, just runs right on by.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.