• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] HazzMonk [Premium Edition]

Discussion in 'Monk' started by hazard, Jan 29, 2015.

1. hazard

hazard Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Please can users keep the support messages for support of this product on this forum topic. The forum PM system is not the correct way to request support. I am currently aware of some bugs within the rotation many of which have already been addressed for the next update. The routine is currently receiving a massive update for the next release in which I would rather upload the full complete product once ready rather than small bug fixes every one to two days.

2. hazard

Update: I am making good progress with the update. Currently in the process of revamping Mistweaver with a whole new healing rotation. Heals are looking extremely good and should finally make Monk healing just as good as the other classes :)

3. sdsadasdsa2

sdsadasdsa2 New Member

can it heal in arena??MW monk

4. hazard

Still working on the major update but yes you will be able to heal in arena :)

5. indk

indk New Member

Is this badboy ready to go for arena and rbgs? I'm excited to try it out!

6. hazard

Update coming soon. Been having a few issues due to the complexity to monk healing. (mainly soothing mist being the issue here)
      If i was to push the update now Brewmaster & Windwalker would work perfectly but Mistweaver bugs out with Soothing Mist.

7. b3ta

b3ta Member

Any ETA of the update? really want to try your rutine out since what i can see you are the only one working on the t18 bonus yet :)
      Any chance you have made use of the mist spam right after uplift burst? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_oR4PQmG0 video of it)

8. dadunston

dadunston New Member

any updates?

9. hazard

Some updates where pushed this morning. Still a few things to fix regarding Mistweaver specification.

10. Dommir

Dommir New Member

Has the update been pushed for MW monk? Just curious as to how this is doing in arena currently. Planning to buy it if it's doing alright, thanks.
      EDIT: Trialing... Using it as windwalker until I'm geared and so far it's not using jab, I have auto roll/automatically dismount in combat disabled, and it's auto rolling and automatically dismount in combat.. Not sure if I've just messed up somewhere.. Also there is no online profiles button as I figured that would help, maybe trial doesn't come with the usage of that?? Not sure.

EDIT2: Bought in hopes it would not spam tigerseye brew, use jab, and not shoot me all over hells half acre with my rolls. Still the same issue, unsure what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT3: Log View attachment 27480 2015-08-24 22.35.txt

Seeing as this doesn't function at all, I guess I'll head to bed for the night, I'm unsure if the quick setup buttons were.. Removed? But they're sure as hell not on my class config, and neither is the online profiles button. All it does is use chi brew, tigerseye brew, chi wave, and chi torpedo, and a couple other random spells, like, whenever chi brew gets used. Hopefully can get this fixed tomorrow, and that I'm just messing something small up that I've completely overlooked?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    11. hazard

[​IMG]

I will be off work for 10 days from 29th August 2015. If you would like to get BETA access and help as I update all routines
      then add me on Skype. I have a large list of updates I will be working on, Arena rotation, Raid rotation etc...

Note: I will NEVER ask for any personal details. I will NEVER ask for player or server names.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    12. Geezer101

Geezer101 New Member

Does anyone know if this routine works for brewmaster any good???

13. hazard

Use the free trial on the store please. This is support not a comparison topic.

14. AlphaAndOmega

AlphaAndOmega New Member

WW

been trying all weekend now and cant seem to get the routine to do hardly any dmg as WW :/ when i used the trial it worked great put tuahna or however that name is spelled to shame i purchased it and now singular is puting out 2x more dmg than this :/ any help maybe recc settings i changes the preset to Arena but yeah u catch my driftany help is great i can attach log if needed but really dont want to if i dont have to -.-

15. hazard

A revamp of the routine is currently under way. Hoping to have it done by the end of this week. :)

16. slyguy

slyguy Member

Would really appreciate the routine to be up and running soon, was looking forward to it and sitting around for weeks not being able to use it on my monk isn't exactly cost effective lol

17. dadunston

dadunston New Member

whats the status of MW??? its end of week?

18. arkhaan

arkhaan New Member

Added you on skype a couple days ago. Would love to help with the arena part. Gladiator without CR (and with crs.)

19. hazard

Update coming soon (NO ETA). I seem to have a lack of BETA testers for Monk which really does not help plus the 3 days that HB was down for 6.2.2 patch on US servers last week. On top of all that Mistweaver has to be the most annoying healing specification ever due to the soothing mist healing needing a valid target selected. (Arrrrrrrr)

20. slyguy

slyguy Member

So mw doesn't work, what about ww and bm, ww doesn't use jab or fists of fury and is basically tard. Brought this weeks ago and would like to actually be able to get what I paid for