• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: ArchaeologyBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Mar 25, 2011.

1. laria

laria Well-Known Member

who said it will be " a lot"? with greys its usually only one or 2, that you are pathing directly through. Same for red green and yellow most often.

I say if the direct line between you and your next survey spot intersects the aggro circle of a mob (which scales with level diffrence), kill it first, then continue to move there.

2. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

Nice. Obviously I wasn't thinking straight when I wrote that, as I just meant that Fossils were getting more things to search for.

3. butterbladez

butterbladez New Member

Can someone help me, I can't seem to make it use my ground mount no matter what settings I put when running from digsite to digsite. No error messages or anything so I don't have a log.

4. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

I've bolded the most important part.....

Personally when I play manually I never kill greys unless and until they agro me. Some level greys I can walk almost on top of without agroing. So yeah, I think the current way of handling them is spot on, nothing wrong with it.

5. butterbladez

butterbladez New Member

Can someone help me, I can't seem to make it use my ground mount no matter what settings I put when running from digsite to digsite. No error messages or anything so I don't have a log.

6. dirk

dirk New Member

Some suggestions to add in the next build (lol):
      1. prioritize digsites, for example if you only need Troll digsites, do those first if they are not further than 2*yards of non-troll digsites.
      2. option to use keystones _only_ on races you want it to.. and fix the solve only [race] option, it isn't working
      3. option to loot mobs you killed while surveying _only_ if above a specific level.. like level80 so it won't loot the low mobs but mobs from Uldum and Twilight highlands it will loot
      4. blacklisting should be improved too, a bit like #1, so that you can change if you want to 100% blacklist it or only when other non-blacklisted digsites are within 2*yards of the semi-blacklisted spot.

These have all been mentioned before, but no reply from HB staff on them yet (afaik), anyway it would improve AB greatly.

7. bostonbanger

bostonbanger New Member

How long does it take to level archaeology with this? Because it seems to stay low level for me for some time... I left it running for 6 hours and have only gotten to level 88... any tips would be appreciated it :)

8. Mantis

Mantis Member

do you have the epic flying mount ? and either lifetime or flying plugin ? if not if u get one of these it will greatly increase your speed of leveling, you could also set it to use keystones and solve automatically this should also increase your leveling speed, hope that was helpful

9. bostonbanger

bostonbanger New Member

i dont have an epic flying mount just a flying mount. and i do have lifetime. and i checked keystones now, i hope this helps. thanks for the quick response. :)

10. sYn1

sYn1 Member

Disable mining & herbing & looting and it will speed up signifigantly!!!

11. bostonbanger

bostonbanger New Member

Those were already disabled. Is there any plug-ins i should have?

12. dson

dson New Member

Since the new Honorbuddy release, I find my char often stuck in the air, not able to land. THe char remains just about 5m above the ground and waits until it logs out.

13. IcutUup

IcutUup New Member

The Violet Stand and the middle of Icecrown need to be fixed. Northrend might be AFKable then...

14. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

Good to know I am not the only one with these problems. Also, Mooncrest is still an issue as well.

15. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Please fix Icecrown and Violet Stand.

Also can we get some sort of behaviour to stop this:

Bot flys off to next survey site. Is attacked by a mob, hovers 5-10m off the ground getting pounded to death by the mob and never dismounts to fight it.

Other than that Lving Arch buddy!

16. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

All of Icecrown, Violet Stand, and En'Kilah digsites are all an issue (on En'Kilah, it hovers above the entrance because we cannot find a valid waypoint).

17. DrProfessor

DrProfessor Member

I can't submit a bug via the plugin:
      Code:
      [3:30:34 PM:438] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
      Parameter name: methodInfo
         at System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.EmitCall(OpCode opcode, MethodInfo methodInfo, Type[] optionalParameterTypes)
         at System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.Emit(OpCode opcode, MethodInfo meth)
         at ..(TypeBuilder tb, String methodName, String rpcMethodName, String[] paramNames, Type[] argTypes, Boolean paramsMethod, Type returnType, Boolean structParams)
         at ..(TypeBuilder tb, ArrayList methods)
         at ..(Type itf, String assemblyName, String moduleName, String typeName, AssemblyBuilderAccess access)
         at ..(Type itf)
         at ..[T]()
         at ...ctor(String hostname, UInt32 port, String path, Boolean ssl, TextWriter traceWriter)
         at ...ctor(String hostname)
         at ...ctor()
         at ..OnButtonPress()
         at Styx.Plugins.PluginWrapper.OnButtonPress()

The bug I was hoping to submit was regarding the bot suiciding in Outland. When the bot is over the Twisting Nether between HFP and Netherstorm, it likes to point itself downward. It typically dies without human intervention before reaching Netherstorm.

18. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

I would attempt to help but the DLL is encrypted and there is no available source code. Any update from the author would be great.

19. bobbob

bobbob New Member

In the latest release I cant black list by name. I can choose by name and the content but there is not table with sites in it. Black listing by type still works although they are all blacklisted to begin with.

20. aprisma

aprisma New Member

Casting my mount at NAZJVEL Digset again and again and again - also did not log out

Hello,

Casting my mount at NAZJVEL Digset again and again and again - also did not log out

Logfile included
      cheers,

Attached Files: