• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Boss: Sha of Pride

Melee Toons run in the middle of the Boss to fight, doesnt stay in the Group :(

2. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Instance: Last Stand of the Zandalari

The flooded Air Ways in this Instance are horror. Most all Bots are doint the same, run up and down. and at least fall down the bridge.

3. woofie

woofie Member

25 and 10 man raids:

Heart of Fear : [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 534

Mogu'shan Vaults : [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 532

Terrace of endless spring : [DungeonBuddy 660]: No profile found for dungeonId: 536

Throne of thunder : [DungeonBuddy 660]: No script found for dungeonId: 634

Errors same with Test and beta release.

Attached Files:

4. leehun00

leehun00 Member

Bots.DungeonBuddy.Helpers.DungeonBuddySettings.Ins tance.SelectedRandomDungeonId=258;

i want to change config setting.
      but code dont work.

whY?

5. scarletfire

scarletfire Member

This is kind of a terrible question to ask, but would it be possible to configure DB to function in normal/flex the same as it does in LFR? Not that I plan to afk for guild progression stuff, but for those easy mindless fights that have very basic mechanics this would be the greatest blessing released by the botbase to date imo! Please help this man see his dream come to fruition!

6. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

It's been ANOTHER 12 days and this hasn't even received a comment yet. If you're not going to listen to someone who is trying to protect your customer's accounts from being banned, should I just give up on The Buddy Team entirely? >_>

7. razer

razer New Member

y2krazy, why did you not stop it then run too them manually quite simple too do right? Sounds like you did not want to do anything dont expect everything to be afkable

8. y2krazy

Sure, I'd love to be able to AFK all the wings, but I know that's not a reasonable expectation; however, what if someone simply had their doorbell ring, or had to take a bathroom break. Of course, the BEST solution is to not run it AFK in that case. Leave the group. Etc. I'm more of a realistic person, though. More likely than not, said person would just let it run for the few minutes they were AFK. That's all the time it takes for DB to latch on to one of the aforementioned mobs, get reported by other players and their account would be flagged, possibly without them ever knowing.

ALL I'm asking for is a response... in a timely manner. Personally, I know I shouldn't have kept running the script, so it's my fault for what happened to me; but, over 2 weeks without even a short response? In the last 2-3 weeks, other players may have been banned and had no idea it was because of the script not clearing the mobs and running to the group. I'm just looking to maximize account safety and security. I thought that was The Buddy Team's goal as well, but not hearing anything for 2 weeks makes me feel that someone posting a potentially EASY way to get banned doesn't even matter with their current workload. If they're busy, that's totally understandable, but neglecting to address something that should be an easy fix doesn't sit well with me.

I'm trying to protect customer's accounts. If you want to be against me, fine, that's your choice.

9. Bloodsplatz

Bloodsplatz New Member

Dungeonbuddy stuck on checking for script updates

Hi. Dungeonbuddy will que for me, but after that it won't enter the dungeon or play at all if I enter it manually. It does this for all botbases. On the bottom it constantly says Checking for Script Updates. I have attached my log below if anyone can tell me what is wrong, I would highly appreciate a response as soon as possible!

Attached Files:

10. rosek

rosek New Member

Try a fresh install

Sent from my HTC One using TheBuddyForum mobile app

11. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

This got fixed in the Test Release about 10 days ago. I updated the changelog to show this fix and a lot of other DB changes/fixes

12. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

I don't recommend changing this setting by hand. 258 is the ID for 'The Headless Horseman' world event which is currently not available

13. Rawrr

Rawrr New Member

Been trying to figure this out over the past few days, re-installed fresh etc. Enters the dungeon and doesn't move at all. Doesn't matter what dungeon I enter either, I've even entered combat to see if that helps but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

14. Owneth

Owneth Member

Hoping to see the last bridge in Shado-Pan monastery fixed so it doesn't run into the hill next to the bridge there... Would be quite nice if it actually completed it correctly instead of stuck nudging the hill.

15. razer

razer New Member

I have a question about the quests, at this stage my bots are only accepting some quests in some instances but not returning too hand them in. Now along with this when they do "sometimes" hand them in I would like for them to wait until the other player/party group hands it in also otherwise I will lose RAF sync. Maybe add a timer too the quest hand in so this does not happen

16. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Please STOP DB selling items. This bad Option always sell my Crafting stuff.

17. perochialjoe

perochialjoe New Member

It seems like a lot of the Lich King dungeons don't have scripts so the bot will just stand there at the entrance and do nothing.

18. rosek

rosek New Member

No.
      Lk dungeons working.

Sent from my HTC One using TheBuddyForum mobile app

19. rhyztazo

rhyztazo New Member

Class: Holy Priest
      CustomClass: Singular, Orcale
      Role: Healer
      Queue Type: LFR

In SoO at Immerseus my healer will always stand right on the southern most tank platform during fight, then run all along by the tank as Immerseus splits. Tried different setting on tank following on/off and distance. Always seems to go there. Something I am missing?

20. y2krazy

I just looked over the .727 changes again. I did not even notice the bot was updated to .727. It must have auto-updated while I was at work. I do apologize for not properly informing myself on the latest release where this change was noted. Thanks again for your hard work!!