• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. coinmaster

coinmaster Member

I want it to mail the cloth but I also want it to mail the BoE greens and blues too. It only mails cloth. I can't bot until this is fixed :*(

2. Kmica

Kmica Member

Malkorok and Spoils flawless afk..
      Thok - died on 2nd fixate phase (guess its more or less RNG with avoiding boss).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    3. coinmaster

coinmaster Member

Any ideas how to get my mailing issue fixed?
      Also how do I change the mailbox location? I keeps ground mounting to far away locations and running through alliance quest spots where it just attacks guards endlessly it gets lucky and they stop spawning long enough for it to mount and run away.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    4. katoshyloh

katoshyloh New Member

My DungeonBuddy stopping after I killed a boss in any classic instance. Leveled my feral druid 3 days ago fine from 43 to 60 and now my rogue has been killing 1 boss and then standing there until afk after I kill any boss. Been doing since level 20. Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix? Clean install 3 days ago and have only downloaded some of the TUANHA profiles.

5. Slite62

Slite62 Member

I reported this issue as well a couple ago weeks, good to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. It's a pain to loos so much money from toon vendoring BoE blues and greens instead of mailing them for ahing or de.

6. katoshyloh

katoshyloh New Member

It is getting stuck on certain mobs when it loots. it will keep them targeted after it loots them and then just sit there until you click off the mob and detarget it manually.

7. highend

highend Member

Is there any way to override DB's movement while not in combat (not using singular...)? E.g. "WASD" that allows me to move the char for example closer to the tank. The follow distance is set to 12 but often the tank (lfg random, supervised) thinks my char (a healer) is not ready for the next combat because it's standing so "far" behind him...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    8. koyko4

koyko4 New Member

Hello Can I get Dungeon Buddy to Work with Flex Raids and Normal & H 25man Raids, problem I have discoverd is that it works flawless in LFR But upon entering the Flex and Normal raids it just says cannot find the ID

9. ash23

ash23 New Member

Hi guys can someone point me as to how and where to edit individual scenario or dungeon files to add some waypoints or specific behaviours please?

There are a couple of them like the battle of the high seas heroic that have bosses that are being ignored that we need to kill to continue.

10. deknarf

deknarf Member

[ Scholomance Ninja Pull ] Professor Slate

Hi,

lvl 40 Hunter

Runs into professor slate room while ads are still alive after wipe.

Trying to use quest item instead of following tank.

11. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

If it's an area with a repair vendor and food/drink vendor nearby then Dungeonbuddy will not wander out of the area. If you're running Mixed mode then you should probably adjust the vendor setting, example 'Outside Instance Repair %' and Minimum Free Bag Slots Outside Instance' should be much lower.

12. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

You could attach a TreeSharp behavior to the 'Dungeonbot_FollowerMovement' TreeHook but if bot is not staying within 12(Follow Distance) yards or in LOS of tank then it is likely that the follow behavior is not being called, maybe a CR issue.

13. highend

highend Member

Thanks highvoltz, I've created a new plugin request thread for it, I can't do it myself.

14. coinmaster

coinmaster Member

Well I'm running it in farm mode. I'm trying to farm grim batol and there is a vendor right around the corner in twilight highlands but instead of going there the bot decides to ground mount all the way to the horde base at the top of arathi highlands not before attacking guards for 20 minutes in a very bottish manner at greenwarden's grove assuming it doesn't permanently get stuck there doing that.

15. tdbdesign

tdbdesign New Member

dungeonbuddy is leaving instance (utgarde keep), worked fine from 15-69, but after doing random lich king dungeons he leaves the second time now after just a couple of mobs

View attachment 6692 2014-03-29 14.15.txt

EDIT: now happend the third time: everytime after killing the first mob group where the oven is

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    16. biGGer

biGGer Member

Is there a way to make DungeonBuddy leave instantly after Dungeon ends ? I'm trying to farm one specific dungeon and players keep requeuing for random and bot auto accepts them instead of leaving.

17. tigerlady3012

tigerlady3012 New Member

I have the problem, too. My bot don`t leave the Dungeon after solve it.

18. dutamulia

dutamulia New Member

Pleading for betterment for scenarios, there are still few scenarios where Dungeonbuddy is severely underperformed especially A Little Patience, Green Stone Village, and Unga Ingoo.

I wonder who are the developer(s) of Dungeonbuddy, is Highvoltz alone of there is a team? I really want to do anything I can to contribute including donations. I don't see any paypal link yet.

Thank you for this awesome botbase.

19. Eldacar

Eldacar New Member

Sorry if this has been brought up before but when you loot if theres rolled items you will stay looting til its rolled which is good to see who else is botting dungeons but as a tank can look odd if someone takes awhile to greed it and your stuck there for 30 seconds. Is there a way to make him move on after auto equip does it thing.

Short of turning loot to never

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    20. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

don't know if you got your problem solved, but it may have to do with two worded realm names. just write the words together in your DB config and it should work (e.g. DefiasBrotherhood)