• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. wtg001

wtg001 Member

Is there a possibility of adding these scripts to some sort of subversion directory? It would simplify the process of keeping the stuff up to date for us end-users. I am loving these scripts by the way for all but the ToT LFR. Great work!

2. freedycreg

freedycreg Member

Uldum's script crashes around line 220ish - the final corner before the last boss, it has a problem and wont move on.

3. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

Could you attach the log?

4. dexterperalta

dexterperalta New Member

I cant seem to get this to work? can someone help me out with this whole scripts thing? step 7 in the how to do this confuses me? copy/paste profile scripts into the folder where i downloaded the file into?
      "Default Scripts: These are included with Honorbuddy and are inside the Honorbuddy/Dungeon Scripts/ folder

Default Profiles: These also are included with Honorbuddy and are found inside the Honorbuddy/Default Profiles/Dungeonbuddy folder

Custom Profiles and Scripts: These are provided by 3rd party and should not be placed in the default profile or script path even if they have slight modifications from the original. The reason is, in the future the option to disable automatic profile and script updates might be removed and the default folders synced with remote script and profile server. This means any modified or foreign files might be overwritten or deleted automatically. Custom profiles and scripts have priority over default ones."

i cant find the Honorbuddy/Dungeon Scripts/ folder when i open it up, i dont have dungeon scripts? and the default profiles, i only have BGbuddy in my default profiles? no dungeon buddy? what am i doing wrong? am i looking in the wrong places?

5. highvoltz

The first 2 ToT LFRs are working but still need more testing. The last 2 ToT LFRs have had no work done on them so far but I plan to start working on them this weekend or next week.

I already have this feature added but it's missing in the current HB release. I keep reminding the HB core developers to update.
      Dungeonbuddy has a build-in updater that automatically downloads any new/changed scripts and profiles but this feature is broken in the current HB release.

6. highvoltz

The Dungeon scripts and profiles are currently missing from the Honorbuddy zip because someone forgot to add them. For now you'll have to download the zip that is attached to the 1st post in this thread and extract into your Honorbuddy folder.

7. Cisem

Cisem Member

Hai!

I raid every week with raid finder with DungeonBuddy as my bot-base.
      Using this bot-base for i want to have the ability to be afk if i want to do something else.

Now to the problem. Whenever i get inside to: Last Stand of the Zandalari, Forgotten Depths, Halls of Flesh-Shaping and Pinnacle of Storms.
      Honorbuddy is saying No script found for dungeonId:. I understand if there are missing scripts for the newest raids. So whenever i run this raids i'm using Combat Bot as my bot-base. And it's a painfull to use. I need to run inside to the raid if i die, and i need to manually accept any ress i get. And i need to follow the raid my self. I understand what the bot-base do, it's not that i have a problem with. Whould it be hard to make a custom script for these raids so i can do some damage and follow the raids after bosses are killed?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, didn't really know where to put it.

Thanks in advance :)

8. polis59

polis59 Member

The forgotten depths scripts don't appear to be in the download on the first page. Has this been released yet? I was also wondering if it is possible to make the check for jade temple optional. I find my bot is able to do it most of the time and this feature makes the bot unafkable.

9. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

The Jade temple seems to be working now? the mesh that is, my guys ran there without any problem just now.
      1 week ago they had lots off problems walking through.

10. Jeppe11887

Jeppe11887 New Member

Hey, so I am using DungeonBuddy and for example if the dungeon ends, or ppl leave the grp it just stand still. Its doesen't leave or re queue. It just spams like: [18:41:31.138 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.
      [18:41:31.236 N] [DungeonBuddy 501]: Dungeon is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed
      [18:41:31.236 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.
      [18:41:31.335 N] [DungeonBuddy 501]: Dungeon is considered complete in 5 seconds. Reason: AbandonedInDungeon
      [18:41:31.335 N] [DungeonBuddy 501]: No one left in dungeon group. Leaving in 5 seconds
      [18:41:31.335 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.
      [18:41:31.428 N] [DungeonBuddy 501]: Dungeon is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed
      [18:41:31.428 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 501]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.
      [18:41:31.524 N] [DungeonBuddy 501]: Dungeon is considered complete in 5 seconds.
      And it just goes on and on like that, just stands in the Dungeon. Attached log.
      Please help me :) Thanks :D
      Class:Hunter
      CustomClass:?
      Role: DPS
      Queue Type:Solo
      Party Mode:Off
      Dungeon:This has happened in a few dungeons.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2013
    11. thegoldstandard

thegoldstandard New Member

Afternoon all, in a bit of a pickle. Dungeonbuddy has been working pretty well for me. It wasn't until I was able to do Heroics that I noticed issues.

DB will queue up no problem and enter the dungeon, but as soon as it gets in the dungeon it doesn't work. I will attach a log to this post.

Log below:

Attached Files:

12. zavis

zavis New Member

Runnning this with 5 chars in a 5 man dungeon, i would like to see the following feature.

Leave Dungeon if there haven't happen anything in like 5 min, so they can just Que up again, so they avoide standing there and get fucked :)

maybe it is already implanted.

13. lnbound

lnbound New Member

Summary: ports out if a player leaves the group and the group reques. only the leader gets the dungeon deserter.
      Class: druid x2
      CustomClass: singular x2
      Role: DPS and Healer
      Queue Type: Random WotLK
      Party Mode: Leader on DPS and follower on heals
      Dungeon: Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom

[DungeonBuddy 501]: Dungeon is considered complete in 0 seconds. Reason: Completed
      [Singular] Casting Wrath on Ahn'kahar Spell Flinger @ 92.5% at 24.4 yds
      [Singular] Casting Wrath on Ahn'kahar Spell Flinger @ 49.2% at 24.4 yds
      [Singular] Casting Wrath on Ahn'kahar Spell Flinger @ 5.6% at 24.4 yds
      [DungeonBuddy 501]: Dungeon completed. Leaving. [Reason: Group has members not in my follower list or one of my followers isn't in party.]
      [DungeonBuddy 501]: Left dungeon: Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom

14. Takri

Takri Member

Dungeon buddy do nothing after entering a dungeon ....

Everytime I use dungeonbuddy and it get into a dungeon, it's simply do 100% nothing, stand still and getting stuck on "recreating behavior"

How do i solve that annoying issue out?:S

Uploaded my log, thanks a lot!

Attached Files:

15. Auxilium1989

Auxilium1989 New Member

This please

16. highvoltz

Hi Takri,
      It appears you are using outdated scripts.
      To fix this you need to delete the Honorbuddy/DungeonScripts folder and then extract this zip into your honorbuddy folder http://www.thebuddyforum.com/attach...on-bot-dungeonbuddy-scripts-profiles.zip.html

17. darknife

darknife Member

Do plugins like Supreme Targets help with facing issues?

18. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Highvoltz, how up to date are the scripts in the zip file? And do you know what progress is being made on getting the updater working again?

19. ruebixo

ruebixo Member

I have a question I am new to this I am trying to get this working and I followed the steps into one the first page but this is what I am getting

Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      ItemForAura - Questhelper - Version 2.0 Loaded.
      [Singular] Starting Singular v3.0.0.2223
      [Singular] Installation: integrity verified for 3.0.0.2223
      [Singular] Determining talent spec.
      [Singular] TalentManager - looks like a ShamanRestoration
      [Singular] Current spec is Shaman Restoration
      [Singular] Building method list
      [Singular] GCD check fix spell set to: Lightning Shield
      [Singular] Initialization complete!
      Initialization complete.
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : DungeonBuddy
      The type initializer for 'Bots.DungeonBuddy.DungeonManager' threw an exception.
      Bot Stopped! Reason: The type initializer for 'Bots.DungeonBuddy.DungeonManager' threw an exception.

20. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

The script for Mogu'shan Palace needs some adjustment. when fighing xin, the my ranged dps and my healer always running around right into the crossfires instead of just doing their job at the safe spot close to the entrance door.