• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: FishingBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Wertomikis

Wertomikis New Member

Does this support looting BoP items like the Sea Turtle? I cant find it in the description ! Thanks for reply and your effort for this great bot.

2. FireFreak

FireFreak Member

My Bot still doesn't work. Same error as 3 posts above.

Already deleted all plugins, same error though.

EDIT: Nevermind, just made my own fishing profile with ProfessionBuddy. Took less then 1 minute.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
    3. Wertomikis

Wertomikis New Member

Autoangler is a BOT not a plugin - try get a clear install of HB k put it in the bot file not the plugins . Should fix your prob.

Still noone can reply whether this Bot DOES loot the bind on picked items ? Doesnt clarify it in the description . I also found this
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/archiv...hes-trains-plus-some-other-cool-features.html
      locked thread of another version of autoangler . That one says that it DOES loot the bop items but i guess its not updated since its not working .

Any experianced user can enlighten me plz ? Ty

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    4. FireFreak

FireFreak Member

Aye thanks, works now :D

5. Doky86

Doky86 Member

ok, I took a look at the AutoAngler ReleaseTopic, I think I understand, only now I do not understand another thing, how do I find the id of the fish in question?

For example if I want fish only Fathom Eel I must add: <FishingSchool Entry="202780" Name="Fathom Eel"/>
      and I assume that "202780" is the id of Fathom Eel right?

I would understand how to capture the id of the other pools

I sensed that I had to use the developer tools tab, but at this point I located an additional problem, I do not see any of the parameters of this approach <FishingSchool Entry="202780" Name="Fathom Eel"/> in this image Immagine.png Problem with Autoangler2 so I want to understand what the information that combines the two things. because as you see in the screen of my developer tools tab, there is none of this information <FishingSchool Entry="202780" Name="Fathom Eel"/>

6. upc523

upc523 New Member

Just turned this on with a Mr. Fishy profile and it worked well. I didn't get stuck once, handled combat well and found every pool spot on. The only thing I noticed is that when it was flying around it would occasionally fly 20-30 yards, backtrack a few yards and continue on. Not sure what that was but it didn't cause any problems. Just an observation.

Great job on this!

7. Kereberus

Kereberus Member

I must be doing something wrong, I load up AutoAngler, and select the Dalaran 1-525, and then he just stands there.

8. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Dalaran1-525 sounds like a ProfessionBuddy Profile, which trains and sells and uses the coins as well, so it requires PB as Botbase

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    9. Doky86

Doky86 Member

HB ARCHIVES: AutoAngler2--DO NOT DELETE

I need to figure out where I can find a guide or an explanation for the "Custom Profile Tags" of Autoangler2.

I understood that to set autoangler2 so you draw ONLY "Fathom Eel" I have to add the command " <FishingSchool Entry="202780" Name="Fathom Eel"/> "

ok until I got here

but if I want fish only other types of fish? for example, "Blackbelly Mudfish"? I conclude that the command should be " <FishingSchool Entry=" " Name="Blackbelly Mudfish"/> " right?

in the string "<FishingSchool Entry="******" Name="Blackbelly Mudfish"/> " in place of " ***** " code that is inserted? and how do I find myself? I want to understand this! so you can create individual profiles for any type of pool in any region of Azeroth!

Help me pls ?_

10. lawl

lawl New Member

Im using this with a Death Knight, so he uses Path of Frost.
      When he's trying this on Lavas, the lava breaks the Path of Frost spell causing him to fall in the lava and he will jump in the lava forever :(

11. Doky86

Doky86 Member

Bot Config > Avoid Lava > set True

12. tentiontwooone

tentiontwooone New Member

fishing and fatigue

My DK is fishing uldum and TH and sometime when i come back to the computer i see him dead out near theramore died from fatigue. Ive thought of if u could tick of areas to ignore would b handy was hoping i had that option but heres my log.

View attachment 2-23-2012_10_15 AM 896 Log.txt

13. Doky86

Doky86 Member

I need to understand how I can obtain entry code of a given pool

for example: highvoltz in his thread says that if I want my profile only draw Fathom Eel, command to add is <FishingSchool Entry="202780" Name="Fathom Eel"/>

I want to understand what I'm asking for several days, If I want fish only "Deepsea Sagefish or Highland Guppy" entry code that I enter? how do I find myself?

<FishingSchool Entry="******" Name="Deepsea Sagefish"/> or <FishingSchool Entry="******" Name="Highland Guppy"/>

14. Crown

Crown New Member

Set Mail Recipient to your alt if you want it to use mail.(profile needs a mailbox for this to work)

where the hell do i do this? under bot config? i cannot find an option >.<

edit :

the pic above shows what i see..

where i can set the Recipient for mails?

i feel stupid.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
    15. laria

laria Well-Known Member

In the HB General Settings you can enter mail recipient, which will taken by questbot and gb2 as well.

16. Makelio

Makelio New Member

coz i saw many of you asking the entry of the schools, here is a list i made!

<FishingSchool Entry="202778" Name="Albino Cavefish School"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="202781" Name="Algaefin Rockfish School"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="202779" Name="Blackbelly Mudfish School"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="202780" Name="Fathom Eel School"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="202777" Name="Highland Guppy School"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="202776" Name="Mountain Trout School"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="207734" Name="Pool of Fire"/>
      <FishingSchool Entry="207724" Name="Shipwreck Debris"/>

it took me some time to make it so say ty! :D

also in the .zip are all my Fishing Profiles!

EDIT: highvoltz put them at front page if you like so ppl can find them more easy! :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
      amputations and highvoltz like this.
    17. pwall97

pwall97 New Member

Need help i get this message when starting auto angler...

AutoAngler[2.70]: Downloading AutoAngler.cs
      AutoAngler[2.70]: System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\leila\Desktop\HB\Bots\AutoAngler2\AutoAngler.cs'.
      at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
      at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
      at HighVoltz.Updater.DownloadFilesFromSvn(WebClient client, String url) in c:\Users\leila\Desktop\HB\Bots\Auto angler2\Updater.cs:line 87
      at HighVoltz.Updater.CheckForUpdate() in c:\Users\leila\Desktop\HB\Bots\Auto angler2\Updater.cs:line 25
      [Singular] Using default rest behavior.
      [Singular] Using CreateDeathKnightPreCombatBuffs for Blood Death Knight - PreCombatBuffs (Priority: 0)
      [Singular] Behaviors created!

18. Quiksmage

Quiksmage Member

is there any way to make the bot go to a location and fish if you do not want to fish from pools.
      Currently, when you run the bot without fish from pools set to true, it will just cast your fishing pole over and over again regardless of whether or not it is facing water or even near it.

My concern of this is directly related to automation. I basically would like to add it to a routine so that it goes from portal zone in to a specific spot, faces the water, then starts fishing. Is this possible?

19. Makelio

Makelio New Member

hard to tell! :S
      why dont you move him to the location face it at water and start it?
      its like 4-5mins travel!

20. Quiksmage

Quiksmage Member

I guess ill explain in a little more detail. my routine has my bot going through different objectives like going to uldum to herb mine, deepholm, twilight highlands, and even archaeology. I'd like to add this to that, but I can't for the life of me figure out a way of getting the bot to a specific location to fish. I tried creating my own grindbot profile to run right before the fish bot, but it just gave the old cannot find path error message which didn't work out.

the profile I made wouldn't have any errors in gatherbuddy for pathing, but there was no way for me to get it to stop at the hotspot at least not with my limited knowledge of profiles. can anyone help me make a profile for this? or have any idea how to remedy this problem?