• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: FishingBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Amalgam

Amalgam New Member

Hello, chinajade

Now I'm using 757core HB and the AutoAngler2 doesn't exhibit in bots list.

In the MOP version I run this perfect BOT well.But it doesn't work after I update the SVN files

2. pr00h1

pr00h1 New Member

Is there any chance the bot will support worm supreme or am i simply missing something?

3. pumbayo

pumbayo New Member

where i can add bait to bot use every 5 min?

4. JaredTS486

JaredTS486 New Member

I have managed to get the bot to use bait appropriately in the Garrison however it cripples the bot outside of the Garrison. So now i am trying to detect the fish being caught or the location of the player to decide what bait to use. I did this poorly however as most of the code is in the Coroutine.Lure.cs as i was not able to make a Coroutine.Bait.cs and get it to work properly, most of this is over my head. If anyone has any pointers or info that would be great. I am using Visual Studio 2013 Express at the moment.

5. JaredTS486

JaredTS486 New Member

So i have a working version i made i would like to share but i do not know if that is ok. I managed to get the bot to properly use bait and it looks at the last fish caught to decide what bait to use and also switches bait if you have more than 200 of a fish for garrison fishing if you want an even amount of fish. Im thinking of making something to log it out after it gets 5 Lunkers in an area as well.

6. Guadah

Guadah Member

I've gone through all of the files, but can't seem to find where to edit to change what pole I'd like my character to use.

I have the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole, which the Bot equpts just fine, but from I have also fished up the Ephemeral Fishing Pole (+100 Fishing Skill) which I'd like to use if I have it available in my bag. BUT, where to edit?

I've already edited to use the Worm Supreme, and edited for the Hats now available.

It would be really nice to see an update that opened up the Baits. I'm currently using a nice Plug-in that does it for me, but why have extra things installed when it can just be included in the bot as a whole. MasterBaiter is the plug-in. Well done plug-in too. Maybe you can work with the Author and just implement the code he has already written.

7. butterfingazz

butterfingazz Member

So I've been doing Nat Pagle reputation grind for the new mount and pet, so I've been using AutoAngler 2 to do my fishing for me, I've noticed a lack of lunkers recently even though I've been getting a lot, and noticed this today: http://i.imgur.com/BaPc6yq.png it says I got 9 lunkers (maximum allowed in inventory is 5) but the thing is I don't have a single one in my inventory, what could be causing this?

8. face21

face21 Member

I am having trouble with this bot, it crashes wow as soon as I start up the bot.

9. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

You are confusing this with the minnow perhaps? I think you can have more than 5 lunkers no?

10. adizzle

adizzle New Member

Starting AutoAngler crashed HonorBuddy shortly after the first cast.

11. JaredTS486

JaredTS486 New Member

Most likely here in the Coroutines.Gear.cs
      Code:
      WoWItem pole = Me.BagItems
      	.Where(i => i != null && i.IsValid 
      		&& i.ItemInfo.WeaponClass == WoWItemWeaponClass.FishingPole)
      	.OrderByDescending(i => i.ItemInfo.Level)
      	.FirstOrDefault();
      The WoWItemWeaponClass.FishingPole would need to have those fishing poles item id's in that Class for them to be considered to equip. All the code does then is just pick the one with the highest item ID which may not be the best option.

12. fofos

fofos Member

Its not fishing inside Garrison :S Am I doing something wrong ?

13. Dsnentry

Dsnentry Member

After the latest HB release AutoAngler has been very slow. After successfully catching a fish, it waits 5-6 seconds before casting again. I've never had this problem before, didn't change anything, but I tried reinstalling everything and it still doesn't work fast like it used to. 5-6 seconds per cast is a lot of wasted fishing time...

14. Therrion

Therrion Member

Make sure you have autoangler2 with pool fishing settings set as false.

15. Dsnentry

Dsnentry Member

Nevermind, found out it was the WoW Addon EasyLoot

16. IAmGray

IAmGray New Member

Hi, i am having the following problem:

Everytime i run the bot it immediately hearthstones me and logs out, nomatter what profile i use.

So, for now i have changed the Coroutines.cs to ignore my hearthstone nomatter what, but that seems suboptimal, has anyone else had this problem?.

17. LowKey

LowKey New Member

Bot seems fine for a while, but every now and then it's swapping from my Ephemeral Fishing Pole (+100 skill) to Seth's Graphite Fishing Pole (+20 skill). I think this is happening if I get in combat and have to swap to my weapon. Any way to rank fishing poles (and always equip the higher skill-giving one) in case you catch one of the temporary good ones would be nice.

18. JaredTS486

JaredTS486 New Member

It is supposed to do this when your bags are full make sure they are not.

19. alvysinger

alvysinger New Member

This botbase gets, and has always gotten, my full endorsement.

However, it seems that there are a few things that the developer(s) may want to consider implementing, now what we've arrived in Draenor and figured out how fishing works here. I'm aware some have already been requested.

• An option to hearth and/or stop the bot when the Lunker/Minnow cap is reached (five).
      • (This one's a stretch I'm sure.) The ability to use those Minnows and loot the spawned dweller. It drops two mounts.
      • Specific bait usage. This is crippling the potential of Draenor fishing at the moment, unless I babysit the bot.
      • Pole/lure swapping as appropriate with the new WoD fishing items.

20. zachofragnarok

zachofragnarok New Member

So, sorry it took me so long to actually respond/find this, but if this actually works, you are a champion. Never would have found that.