• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Angelus

Angelus Member

I have the check disabled and it still occasionaly does it when I let it change profiles. I believe it has something to do with the plugin not responding to hbrelog.

2. heroin

heroin New Member

Yeah, it really sucks, i'll try to contact blizzard in order to remove this ''realm choosing'' cause i have very laggy net connection and i am getting lots of DCes per day.

3. jotd

jotd Member

Hi,

Thanks for this nice tool. :)

I have this strange problem with my 2nd account where hbrelog just spams the login. If I pause hbrelog and push the login button manually it logins just fine.

In the log it says that the login failed... but it didn't fail:

[01/30/2014 18:11:32] 1: Starting C:\Games\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
      [01/30/2014 18:11:33] 1: Waiting for Wow to start
      [01/30/2014 18:11:41] 1: Wow is ready to login.
      [01/30/2014 18:11:42] 1: Setting Window location to X:-2, Y:278 and Size to Width 918, Height:576
      [01/30/2014 18:11:43] 0x196855176
      [01/30/2014 18:11:44] 1: Sending letters to AccountLoginPasswordEdit
      [01/30/2014 18:12:24] 1: Failed to login wow, lets restart

regards,
      jotd

4. dvforce

dvforce New Member

HBRelog - Wow doesnt log in

Hey all,

I made sure i meet all the prerequisites for it to work and iv used it successfully in the past for a long time but now when i "Start" the game
      it runs wow.exe and thats it.. doesn't move on. Get a bunch of exceptions in the log. i attached it.
      Please let me know what i can do..
      Thanks in advance!

5. foey

foey New Member

I got a problem, everyday around 5:00~6:600 AM (like 2h after I turn HBRelog on) my computer freezes, literally, when I wake up nothing is moves, even the mouse. It doesnt happen when I dont use HBRelog, how can I solve it?

6. markop

markop New Member

How can I run several instances of Hbrelog? Need it to customize the profiles.

7. Druids91

Druids91 New Member

The mistake is that I can't create a profile.
      The program is started. but at a nachatiya on the add button - hbrelog takes off.
      If who knows as to solve a problem - unsubscribe. If who can lay out a profile, I will try it to change

8. jotd

jotd Member

Hi,

short question, is it possible for hbrelog to detect inactivity?
      Sometimes I have a problem that (due to serverlag?) my account gets disconnected from the realm but stays in the game.
      If this happens you can still walk around in the game but can't interact with mobs.

So is it possible that hbrelog restarts wow after your xp/h or gold/h drops to 0?

thanks,
      jotd

9. qztr

qztr Active Member

If I get disconnected and have a delay to start WoW, will it wait to reconnect, or will it reconnect instantly?

10. NovemberLima

NovemberLima New Member

Maybe I'm being thick, but is there a way to start a task after a current profile has finished?

Let's say I'm running a profile once every day with 5 days.
      Ideally, I want to start on char 1, then, when the profile is finished ('nothing more to do'), switch to char 2 and start the same profile etc.

Currently I'm logging on char 1, doing a "wait" task for the approximate number of minutes the run will take, and then log on char 2 etc.

Problem with that is that the char will either idle in front of the instance (when taking less time than the wait task) or is logged out inside the instance (when taking more time than the wait task).

11. Rickstr99

Rickstr99 New Member

I am leveling a character from 1 ? 90 using Kicks, I found when your questing bot gets level 40 or so and does (<PickUp QuestName="The Warden's Game" QuestId="27693") you have to do this one yourself or rem it out of [A - Quest] EK 12-58 [Kick]. This has happened on 7 bots so far. Pally, Monk, Rogue, human, panda and nightelf and dwarf. This requires you to move statues around on a pad. You have to click on the pad, then each statue to get them to face in. The bot will not do it.

Here is the setting for this character and he does level, but will not perform the task, this is from the settings file.

<CustomClass>Singular</CustomClass>
      <BotBase>questing</BotBase>
      <HonorbuddyProfile>C:\wowFiles\Kicks-profiles\1-90 Questing Profile Pack\Classic\[A - Quest] 1-58 [Kick]\[A - Quest] EK 12-58 [Kick].xml</HonorbuddyProfile>
      <HonorbuddyPath>c:\wowFiles\Honorbuddy.exe</HonorbuddyPath>
      <UseHBBeta>false</UseHBBeta>
      </HonorbuddySettings>
      </Settings>
      <Tasks>
      <WaitTask Minutes="2" RandomMinutes="0" />
      <StartProfileTask ProfileName=C:\wowFiles\Kicks-profiles\1-90 Questing Profile Pack\Professions\Skinning\[A - Fly] QO Skinning 1-525 [Kick].xml />
      <IdleTask Minutes="99" RandomMinutes="45" />
      </Tasks>
      </CharacterProfile>
      The character is now a 60 and does fly.
      All I get when trying to have the task load a profile is
      [12:56:44 PM] M??op?-Nobo: WoW and HB startup sequence complete
      [12:56:44 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Opened communication with HBRelogHelper
      [12:56:45 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Waiting for 2 minutes before executing next task
      [12:58:45 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Wait complete
      [12:58:46 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Could not find a profile named C:\wowFiles\Kicks-profiles\1-90 Questing Profile Pack\Professions\Skinning\[A - Fly] QO Skinning 1-525 [Kick].xml
      [12:58:47 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Idling for 101 minutes before executing next task
      [12:58:47 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Attempting to close Wow
      [12:58:47 PM] M??op?-Nobo: Attempting to close Honorbuddy

Anyone know why this cannot find the profile.

12. Jacan

Jacan New Member

Some bugs:
      1. When doing raf and the 2 accounts are on different realms blizzard forces the realm to the recruiters realm. This causes wow to sometimes get stuck logging in, especially when there are queue times for both realms. Please stop making it close wow and restart while in queue. This causes it to get stuck.

2. Spam login during maintenace or realm offline. I believe this caused a abuse of economy ban, It did this on one of my accounts for entire duration, but noticed I didnt have check realm status checked (on others I did). Banned within exactly 24 hours. This is not really a bug since check realm status should prevent this, but I think measures should still be taken to prevent this from happening even when its unchecked.

13. unstable

unstable Member

Great work... very much appreciated

14. skullsy

skullsy New Member

Every time I start a profile WoW will restart whilst HB is loading. Is there any way to prevent this? I've tried unticking the "Check WoW's Responsiveness" and likewise "Check HB's Responsiveness" yet it still continues to reload itself.

15. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

In order to prevent corrupting the Cache as stated by ChinaJade, please can you do a "Logout" and then "Exit" instead of killing the WoW.exe which could end up corrupting the files;

" How to prevent the problem in the future:
      Caches can get corrupted a few of ways, most of them preventable:

• You switch toons, or do a quick log out/in, without restarting Honorbuddy"

16. jutreynolds

jutreynolds New Member

my hbrelog will run the account for like 3-4 minutes then shut off HB and restart it. seeing as how i always run 3 bots at a time I often get wait times to get back into HB because of max sessions. one solution i have found that works is to hit pause on each HBRelog profile once it starts up, but that defeats the purpose of HBRelog in the first place. This happens on multiple computers as well.

17. JTPace

JTPace Member

I love this program, been running it fine. I have a question though, if anyone could help that would be awesome.

Can I do this, and if so, how?

1. Dungeonbuddy on my Paladin, until he has no available raids left and honorbuddy stops itself.
      2. Automatically log onto my shaman, do the same thing.
      3. Etc. for the rest of my characters.

If anyone could walk me through this I would love you.

18. leehun00

leehun00 Member

plz add feature
      honorbuddy arg(command line) like as wow.exe setting

to launch Honorbuddy with command line

19. Sakatard

Sakatard New Member

My HBRelog just says Waiting for WoW to start even know its at the login screen.. :(

20. Novapoison

Novapoison New Member

Wait times are not functioning + error messages in log file

Hi, I am having an issue setting up and running HBRelog for the first time.

Currently using latest version of HB, latest version of HBRelog from SVN, and have renamed Wow-64.
      Running on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

I have attached the log file, and a screenshot of the setup screen and an error I'm getting when mousing over the "Wait" tasks.

The problem I'm observing is that it goes through the motions but does not wait at all, it seems to be waiting for 0 minutes at all times between tasks, ignoring my values I have entered. The result is that is loads up, logs in, starts HB, starts profile, kills process 1 minute later, and immediately begins the whole process over again.

I appreciate any help you are able to offer.
      Thanks
      mrfoot

Log File:
      View attachment 120355

Screenshot:
      View attachment 120356