• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. BlitzlichtHD

BlitzlichtHD New Member

Hey. I?em really aggressive.
      HBRelog works fine, look's cool and is easy to setup.
      But, HBR start's only at the second try wow or honorbuddy.
      The log of HBR say's:
      [22:24:53] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 00000050 [299]!
      bei GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
      bei GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.Read[T](IntPtr address, Boolean isRelative)
      bei GreyMagic.InProcessMemoryReader.Read[T](Boolean isRelative, IntPtr[] addresses)
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.get_Globals()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.FrameXml.UIObject.GetUIObjectByName[T](WowManager wowManager, String name)
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.get_GlueDialogTitle()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.get_IsBanned()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.Run()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.Pulse()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork()

Is wow finished with start up and it is logged on, honorbuddy will be starting.
      After the start from honorbuddy he closed himself and do a restart. Again and again and again.

I use the bot an two accounts and it sucks when i must start wow and hb two time's.

Sorry for my english, greats from germany! :)

2. Blackwater

Blackwater New Member

I hope you understand german!

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit HBRelog.

Ich arbeite mit 8 Accounts wovon jeweils 4 aktiv sind. Jeder Account f?hrt 3 Profile im 3h Takt ab.

Profil 1
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 2
      Stop Profil 1

Profil 2
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 3
      Stop Profil 2

Profil 3
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 4
      Stop Profil 3

Profil 4
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 5
      Stop Profil 4

Profil 5
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 6
      Stop Profil 5

Profil 6
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 1
      Stop Profil 6

Nun das Problem. Wenn ich diese Rotation starte und die Rotation bei Profil 1 wieder anf?ngt so wird Profil 1 nach 180Minuten nicht mehr gestopt. Das Profil 1 Startet noch das Profil 2 jedoch schaltet sich Profil 1 nicht mehr ab. Dieses Problem ist simultan auf 5 Profilrotationen. Immer wenn es erneut bei Profil 1 beginnt, dann h?ngt die Stop Profil Funktion aus Profil 1.

Momentan muss ich immer rechtzeitig HBRelog ausmachen, den Rechner runterfahren und alles neu Starten.

Es ist sehr unwahrscheinlich, dass das ein Fehler meinerseits ist.

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Vielen Dank!

Blackwater

3. Rickstr99

Rickstr99 New Member

(translated to english)
      Hello, I have a problem with HBRelog.

I work with 8 accounts each of which 4 are active. Each account runs 3 profiles from the 3h clock.

Profil 1
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 2
      Stop Profil 1

Profil 2
      Wait 180
      Idle 10
      Start Profil 3
      Stop Profil 2

Now the problem. When I start this rotation and the rotation profile at 1 begins again as Profile 1 is no longer stoped after 180 minutes. The profile 1 Starts yet the section 2, however, no longer switches from one profile. This problem is simultaneously on 5 Profile rotations. Whenever it starts again from profile 1, then the stop profile function depends from Profile 1

At the moment I have to make HBRelog, shutdown the computer and everything is new, always start on time.

It is very unlikely that this is a mistake on my part.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Blackwater
      ------------------------------------------------------
      Hi, I am just a user, unlike you I cannot get start profile or stop profile to work so I use Change Profile and what that does it what it says, however every time it changes profiles, HB will exit wow and then restart and then run the changed profile. This seems to work rather well, I don't know if taking out my idle between each profile change will make it so HB does not exit wow.

View attachment 120459

If you do not have an option to Change Profile then do this.
      Just modify the setting.xml file located in your users folder.
      C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\HighVoltz\HBRelog\setting.xml

Under the specific character name in the tasks section do this if the <ChangeProfileTask ProfilePath=? line is not already there.
      <CharacterName>Your character name</CharacterName>

<Tasks>
      <WaitTask Minutes="41" RandomMinutes="6" />
      <ChangeProfileTask ProfilePath="C:\wowFiles\Default Profiles\Townlong2.xml" Bot="Questing" />
      <WaitTask Minutes="35" RandomMinutes="4" />

Once you add the line <ChangeProfileTask ProfilePath="your profile path goes here? and restart HBrelog the option to ChangeProfile will be there for all your characters to use.

4. Homerrox

Homerrox New Member

"WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]"

And then the program is not responding. Anyone?

5. Dogbref

Dogbref Banned

For the standard user with little to no computer skills this is extremely frustrating and your explanations are not clear and simple

6. HSBen

HSBen Member

Ok, can someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this thing will only run as long as you have it setup right? Such like if I have a wait for 1 min, start profile, wait for 3 hrs, stop profile, then idle for 3 hours, it will stop after that idle? I want it to go back to the beginnging. Such that it runs for 3 hours, then stops, then runs for 3, then stops for 3, etc etc over and over. Is that feasible with this?

7. boat_58

boat_58 Member

my HBRelog doesn't log into my account. it just sits on the main page and then exit and relaunch. All the info i entered is correct. Can anyone help

PHP:
      [8:36:26 PMBankerStarting C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
      [8:36:27 PMBankerWaiting for Wow to start
      [8:36:36 PMBankerWow is ready to login.
      [
      8:36:40 PMBankerSending letters to AccountLoginPasswordEdit
      [8:37:19 PMBankerFailed to login wowlets restart

8. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

Why does this error appear every time i start HB with HBrelog ?

Code:
      Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.IO.PipeException: The pipe endpoint 'net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server' could not be found on your local machine. 
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace: 
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiator.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPoolRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationPool`2.TakeConnection(EndpointAddress address, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout, TKey& key)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, *****OperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel*****.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, *****OperationRuntime operation)
         at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel*****.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
         at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.Real*****.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
         at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.Real*****.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Remoting.IRemotingApi.Init(Int32 hbProcID)
         at HighVoltz.HBRelogHelper.HBRelogHelper..ctor() in f:\Apps\ColorPicker\Plugins\HBRelogHelper\HBRelogHelper.cs:line 90

9. rCxCHICK

rCxCHICK New Member

i am having a issue i was useing just fine then after a system reinstall it only gets to the point where it has to log in and never does

10. volraft

volraft New Member

I have a question regarding the start- and stop profile tasks. What is supposed to go in the Profile name? The path or what exactly? Or leave it blank, and only use the change profile?

11. Arghs

Arghs New Member

Try to close teamviewer if you have it running, that worked for me.

Did you enable the HBRelogHelper plugin within HB?

12. Rickstr99

Rickstr99 New Member

I have not been able to get the Start or Stop Profile to work using the path, I did see one place that a person just put in a number like 1 , 2 3, etc. but maybe he was just using the single digit to hide his real profile names in the forums. idk.

I use the Change Profile and It works cause i run a few different ones for one toon.

13. volraft

volraft New Member

Okay, so there's no way to, say, schedule HBR to close the bot and WoW after X minutes?

14. avalanche

avalanche New Member

Yes do this

go to tasks

your first line in the tasks area must be Wait with a time. I found that if you do not do this, the toon will run forever and never log you off. You must not run 24/7, you will get caught.

use the change profile and pick your profile
      then use Wait and put in the amount of time you wish to have the bot run, then put in a random number in the wait random field.
      then if you want the bot to log off before changing to the next change profile use Idle and put in the times you want it to be off line.

like this

Wait - 45 minutes with a 6 minute random
      Change profile - (profile name)
      Wait - 55 with random 12
      Idle - 9 with random 3 (if you want to have it exit wow and idle for this amount of time)
      Wait - 55 with random 12
      Idle - 21 with random 7 (if you want to have it exit wow and idle for this amount of time)
      Wait - 97 with random 23
      Idle - 13 with random 4 (if you want to have it exit wow and idle for this amount of time)

etc... I am sure you get how it works.

15. volraft

volraft New Member

Yeah, I get that. But I'm thinking more like:

Start Profile - (Profile name)
      Wait - 300 minutes (5 hours) + 30 minutes random
      Stop/Log out

So that it runs. I'd want this as it could seem weird to some of my friends if I was online and playing at 5 in the morning.

16. avalanche

avalanche New Member

It is the Start Profile that I think has the problem cause every time I put the profile name or full path in the field I would get an error saying (Cannot find Profile Name). With this in mind, I use Change Profile and it works perfect.

so your thinking this which is all good
      Start Profile - (Profile name)
      Stop/Log out

and all I'm saying is just change (Start Profile) to (Change Profile) to look like this

Change Profile - (Profile name)
      Stop/Log out -(this is really Idle)

I don't believe the attachment worked

If you want i will send a screen shot of what it looks like.

View attachment 121448

17. volraft

volraft New Member

Oh, I didn't know the "Idle" task is actually logout, I thought it was just AFK... I just assumed (stupid, I know) that idle was just AFK, since I didn't read what the tasks do, as it seemed fairly simple. Didn't even occur to me to hover over the tasks. Thanks! :)

18. Imperyus

Imperyus New Member

I tryed this yesterday and i was like "Wow Amazing".. But today got my bot banned, and i was botting from 2 months... don't think that this was random bad luck sadly (pretty sure no one reported me).. this don't look safe.. cause of new patch?

19. rCxCHICK

rCxCHICK New Member

i have been useing for over a month and i have not been baned

20. rCxCHICK

rCxCHICK New Member

hell im useing as we speak