• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Bug Reports--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 29, 2012.

1. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

You have yet to create a thread in the support forum asking for help.
      Do so and attach a log saying what's wrong.

2. bambam922

Report format has been updated.
      Please use this format and pay attention to all notes left on the original post.

3. bambam922

Report deleted. Use for format in the first post.

4. Memelook

Memelook Member

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      30th November 2013, 4-6 PM GMT+8

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.
      Honorbuddy v2.5.8690.707

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      Death Knight, 69, Draenei, Frost

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      1. The bot fails to sell to Apperentice Andrethan. It seems like the bot is unable to open the vendor window because the NPC gives quests and have an additional gossip for vending.
      2. The bot has issues with mailing in Netherstorm. This is my 2nd encounter botting in this area and the bot does not move to the mailbox. You can look at the timestamp and see that the bot immediately switches back to questing after deciding to mail.

What happens instead?
      1. Exception is thrown by the bot and a repeated loop occurs between hotspot and interacting with Apperentice Andrethan.
      2. Questing was done instead of traveling back to find a mailbox.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?
      1. Successfully vendor
      2. Successfully mail

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      1. You will need to use Kick's profile 1-90
      2. Quest in Netherstorm that should invoke selling with Apperentice Andrethan.
      3. Have your bags full after questing to force selling and mailing

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any.
      None

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      Refer to attachment.

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug.
      (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)
      None

Attached Files:

5. coldbeer84

coldbeer84 Member

i am not sure if im posting in the correct area, but having issue with bot on my pc

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; anytime

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? Honorbuddy v2.5.8690.707

Character Information : so far all, tried blood dk, destro lock, guardian druid

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. im running about 30-50 FPS. every like 5-7 seconds i have a complete drop in frames, everything pauses and stays like that for about 2-3 seconds. so my character will be lets just say running to a turn in if im running questing.... he will stop in place for 3 seconds, bot will think that i am "stuck", jump around turn a few times and continue. if im just using a bot base like tyrel or lazyraider, my rotation will stop for 3 seconds every 7 seconds... so its attacking a boss 70% the fight.

What happens instead?think i answered that above. im not having a FPS issue whereas my fps is over 30, just bottoms out ALOT to the point bot thinks im stuck and just changes direction over and over and jumps around excessively

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly? i would not stop my rotation.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any. for this log, im running guardian druid, lvl 51, with cava 1-90 profile via cava plugin. i have located my druid in the area of where he should be questing... felwood. aka, im not on wrong continent. using superbad rotation. doesnt matter my character, or my CC im using, bot hangs up ever couple seconds. not sure if it reads out same if im just trying to attack a dummy with tyrael or not. but as logs show, keeps saying im stuck. its cause bot makes wow hang up and freeze completely, so my character isnt moving which makes bot think its running into a wall. jumps and changes direction.

P.S. only thing i changed on the log is where i seen my toons name in there and put some XXXX's in its place

Attached Files:

6. marcus10

marcus10 New Member

I have [Crystal of Insanity] and [Alchemist's Flask] in bags.

When Im using [Crystal of Insanity] the bot stays forever in a circle trying to use [Alchemist's Flask] because wow doesnt accept. ([Crystal of Insanity] is a more powerfull spell) and should be prioritized by the bot...

7. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      14th dec 2013 at 12 o'clock
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.
      v2.5.8873.710
      lvl 90 night elf feral druid
      Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      Loading a profile from memory does not work. I am using the overload of the Load method that loads a profile from a stream, but HB throws a null pointer when I start the bot afterwards.
      What happens instead?
      When HB is started with a profile loaded from memory, it just stops right after.
      It begins running with the loaded profile
      Use the overload for load profile to load a gatherbuddy profile from a stream. Then start the bot.
      It has worked until the recent update. In the log, when the following is printed, it means I am loading the profile from the stream:
      [botHaven Manager]: Loading profile: Pandaria Herbs Megafarm
      You see at the end of the log that I am afterwards loading the profile from xml file on the file system instead which is working.

Attached Files:

8. kima

kima New Member

14th December 2013, 1 PM GMT+1

Honorbuddy 2.5.8844.708

Mage, 90, blood elf

I launch HonorBuddy. It ask me for key, but it tells me there is an error (log) with a popup "Authentification failed". it tells me to inform a staff member. i dont understand because i didnt change my key.

What happens instead?
      log "please inform a staff member"

authentifcation sucesessful

Refer to attachment.

View attachment 6784 2013-12-14 13.02.txt

9. rusm25

rusm25 New Member

update your bot

Honorbuddy: 2.5 r8877 Build 711

10. Severance

Severance New Member

December 16, 10:30 AM (UTC +1)

Level 90 Orc Warrior (Arms spec)

Game crashed while in a Deepwind Gorge using BGBuddy (Singular combat routine). Happened at the center of the BG, near the flag. When I logged back in, Horde had won.

File exceeds the limit here so I'll just paste the last events from the log:

11. rece

rece New Member

does not start after the upgrade, all the time displays this error!

Attached Files:

12. Rækwon

Rækwon New Member

I have already posted about this bug here, but I would like to add more info about it:

- This happens with my Warrior, Death Knight, Druid and Rogue;
      - It happens only on Mixed Mode, with Dungeonbuddy as secondary bot and one among Gatherbuddy2 and Grind Bot as primary (Dungeonbuddy, Gatherbuddy2, Grind Bot on their own run just fine);
      - I tried using both randombuddy and a chosen profile of mine with no luck (Grind Bot does not use randombuddy)
      - The bot stops precisely after loading Dungeonbuddy configurations and then loading Gatherbuddy profile.
      - This is important: the only way to make it work is to open "Bot config", open "Settings" of both primary and secondary bot. Just open their settings and closing the window without doing nothing at all does the trick. If I don't do it, the bot stops as I mentioned in previous post

Please help, I can provide further information, just ask! (now I am at work, if you need another log, I'll do it as soon as I get home)

thanks

13. maarre

maarre New Member

Problem with Grindbot

See #87!

Attached Files:

14. jsf124512

jsf124512 New Member

Solved

Attached Files:

15. Jumpinbuddah420

Jumpinbuddah420 New Member

12/21/13 7:30 PM EST
      Honorbuddy: 2.5 r9001 Build 716 Or 2.5.9001.716
      - For The past few updates every time i start my program it runs and farms ghost iron ore for about 2 min then both WoW and Honorbuddy close out at the same time , Im currently useing the fallowing during this ..
      Plugins Active , GatherSafe ( But no logout settings are activated ) , Anti Drown , StuckDetector .
      Routines being use , TuanHADKSpecialEdition
      Profile being used , Drogofarm[GB2][Gatherbro] Ghost Iron ore

Here is my logs Thank you
      View attachment 11112 2013-12-21 19.09.txt

16. brian4181

brian4181 New Member

Guardian Druid not casting rejuvenation.

Date the bug occurred: Happening now 12/21/2013 - 9pm Eastern / Sorry I have no idea when this started.

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec) - night elf Guardian Druid - level 76 but I can confirm this has happened for at least the last few levels.

The settings appear to allow rejuvenation to be set at a health percentage. The bot appears to be ignoring the spell.

What happens instead? Rejuvenation is never cast by the bot

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly? All other actions are as normal.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it. It appears just use a druid tank. This is being done to solo an instance self healing allows this to be easily solo'ed at a lower than normal level.

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug.
      (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)

17. Cow6111

Cow6111 New Member

Date the bug occurred: every time profile used (latest today 8:00 am)

What version of Honorbuddy are you using?: latest - Questing

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec): any char (profile used with Warrior, Pala, Hunter, Mage,....)

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is.
      When used first time in a Profile: If Condition="!HasItem(95447)" it just works fine
      When checked a second time in the same Profile the condition seems to use the first result (item is used during profile and not any longer in the bags)
      As item is not any longer in the bags profile will stop and not completet
      When starting the bot again it will complete the profile as the first check will work again.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?: HasItem(95447) shall be refreshed on every call

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. Run the profile with less then 4 charges of e.g. 95447 (Bag of Snakeroot seeds)

Code:
      [Ref: "ShareCropper - Snakeroot Seed using Seed Bag [by Thumped]" @line 169]
      Inserted new hook [Combat_Main @0] 4f2a87c9-b49c-4ba2-beab-28f2e990cebc
      Inserted new hook [Combat_Only @0] 9c7f8c19-a45d-44cb-b7ed-a8c8d829b237
      Inserted new hook [Death_Main @0] 9e48a554-df94-4637-b704-63306f58a7d7
      [ForcedDismount-v1129(debug)] ForcedDismount behavior complete.  
      [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      Removed hook [Combat_Main] 4f2a87c9-b49c-4ba2-beab-28f2e990cebc
      Removed hook [Combat_Only] 9c7f8c19-a45d-44cb-b7ed-a8c8d829b237
      Removed hook [Death_Main] 9e48a554-df94-4637-b704-63306f58a7d7
      BlackspotManager forcing unload of meshes
      [ForcedDismount-v1129(debug)] Behavior completed in 0s
      Goal: Nothing
      [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedIf.
      [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedIf.
      [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      Goal: UseItemTargetLocation-v1085: "In Progress (no associated quest)"

[Ref: "ShareCropper - Snakeroot Seed using Seed Bag [by Thumped]" @line 174]
      Activity: Using Item
      [UseItemTargetLocation-v1085(error)] ItemId(95447) is not in our backpack
      Bot stopping! Reason: None Given
      Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped

Profile: View attachment Snakeroot MLiB V2b.xml LOG: View attachment 1672 2013-12-29 07.58.txt

18. bambam922

We are not accepting reports whose logs are from outdated HB releases.
      Please replicate your bugs on the latest version, currently 718, and make another report.

19. maarre

maarre New Member

[Grindbot] Updated. All the same info, just updated name on the version & a new log.

Date the bug occurred
      The last 17days+

What version of Honorbuddy are you using?
      The problem has accoured on the last 2-3 HB-releases (and the newest one Honorbuddy v2.5.9088.718) exact same problem with 719, 720 & 722

Character Information
      Retri Paladin 90

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is.
      I make all my profiles for grindbot myself(have done that the last year). But now recently the bahaviour has changed a little. Normally it targets the mob, run to it(often kills it on its way since its lowlevel in Tol Barad), and then loot it straight away. Nice and clean. But now, it targets, kills it on its way, then it often make a 180turn and run the opposite way for 2sec, before doing another 180turn and then run and loot. And this looks even more "bottish" to say the least. It works, it just take longer time, and well, if there are someone else there, you have a report inc really quick.

When it kills a mob, you normally expect it to go up to it, and loot it on the spot, without any other confusing movements. It has to be clean.

Ill link my profile that i`m using in TB and the log for the most recent session.

Log: View attachment 9292 2013-12-30 06.39.txt Profile: View attachment TolBaradClothTO.xml -

Edit: New and shorter log! There are several other with the same problem (currently 4 others)

20. User0828

User0828 New Member

FIXED: At least on my end. Can a dev confirm? The bug doesn't happen for me anymore.

[08:08:41.815 D] Activity: Moving to next hotspot
      [08:08:42.273 N] Mounting: Acherus Deathcharger
      [08:08:44.048 D] Could not generate path from {-343.4973, -1417.344, 3.114929} to {-141.3811, -1322.221, 124.0125} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPoly
      [08:08:44.104 N] Mounting: Swift Red Gryphon

View attachment 3776 2014-01-16 03.06.txt

*Updated bug report for latest HB as of 1/16/14*

Happens with GB2. It will first mount a ground mount, immediately dismount, then mount a flying mount and continue to farm. Happens maybe every 5th node. Of course, this make the bot seem 'bottish'. happened 1/16/14. latest honorbuddy. happens on all toons. all profiles.

EDIT: This bug is still alive and well. 1/28/14

Attached Files: