• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Fgame

Fgame Member

Hunter did not raise a pet in combat

2. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

A quick question :) I am leveling with Singular and Kick profiles. I am about to go to Nagrand now. If I chose the outpost with the combat mount, does it work with Singular? Will it use it to do quests faster?

3. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

No. HB needs to add support for it.

4. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

5. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Using singular with Follower mode in botbase Dungeonbuddy.
      If I run Dungeonbuddy with movement off and singular with movement ON. There are a alot of bugs when Singular just decides to not move the character even though the Tank is in combat but fairly faar away or around a corner. This didnt use to be like this in previous releases prior to 761.
      If I however let Dungeonbuddy control movement it works fairly well.

Any thoughts on this issue? Apparently Singular movement is fairly buggy after 761 when it comes to targetting around corners or in other rooms etc...It dsnt move within LoS and just stands still.

6. LazerPan

LazerPan New Member

I've noticed that the singular for frost mage often don't use finger of frost procs. Most of the time singular will just use one of them and let the other one just timeout.

EDIT: Will also report that even if summon table if in a party is set to true, the bot won't summon table.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks captain, but that was an old post you replied to. Fury Warrior stance change was previously fixed. -Bobby53

8. praylin

praylin New Member

I don't know if anyone has stated this, but:
      I have been using the singular CR for some time now, and I found that the paladin healer doesn't use beacon of light at all, and by that it won't use Beacon of Faith as well.
      Was wondering if there will be a fix for this, at least just the Beacon of Light since it's a major spell for holypaladins ;)
      Would be kinda nice to be able to buff tanks in Dungeon/raid with it, but also selfcast in pvp :)

9. zlomegalz

zlomegalz New Member

for Spriest's. I noticed there is no option for using Desperate Prayer, this is a huge benefit for uptime/KpH. Also it randomly Disperses for no apparent reason, sometimes at full health. Maybe options for Desperate Prayer and Disperse (no mana anymore) % uses.

Also it Vampiric Touch's on target's that have 25%- health and when SW Death is available, maybe you can add a "Do not use VT when health less than %. Personally I would like to disable VT all together for farming as it is not necessary.

Also the pshychic scream is not working, set it to 90% hp just to check, it never casts.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    10. zlomegalz

zlomegalz New Member

for Spriest's. I noticed there is no option for using Desperate Prayer, this is a huge benefit for uptime/KpH. Also it randomly Disperses for no apparent reason, sometimes at full health. Maybe options for Desperate Prayer and Disperse (no mana anymore) % uses.

Also it Vampiric Touch's on target's that have 25%- health and when SW Death is available, maybe you can add a "Do not use VT when health less than %. Personally I would like to disable VT all together for farming as it is not necessary.

Also the pshychic scream is not working, set it to 90% hp just to check, it never casts.

11. LazerPan

LazerPan New Member

Will also report that mage singular doesn't summon table even when Summon Table if in a Party is set to true.

12. Rolling

Rolling New Member

Sorry for this silly question, but i dont know how to search the forum in the right way for my problem. With wich plugin in or how can i tell hb to use the warlords season 1 items instead of the higher ilvl raid gear?

13. Heftydogg

Heftydogg New Member

Hey, noticing some issues with Unholy death knight. It often pulls with icy touch but almost never plague strikes, so it's always missing blood plague disease. Plague strike applies both diseases though, so it should be using that instead, as it allows the frost runes to be used for festering plagues. Icy touch should never be used by an unholy DK in any situation.

Seems to often go into death strike spam, locking it into a very slow and low damage rotation because it isn't using blood runes. Death strike should be last priority as a defensive rotation when under a certain % health... like 35%. And only when death pact is on CD.

Also appears to enter an aoe rotation as soon as there's 2 mobs, spamming blood boil. But single target is better for unholy until at least 3 mobs are getting hit by blood boil.

Gargoyle logic could be better. Sometimes it pops it when fighting 2 regular mobs, but doesn't when fighting a 101 elite. It also loves to pop it on swarms of little weak mobs that die before the gargoyle even begins damage.

I can't comment on the rest of the CC until the icy touch/plague strike is fixed as that seriously bottlenecks unholy's delicate rune rotation. It may be fine after that change, but just in case, here's Icy Veins' 6.0.3 priorities for Unholy; I can vouch for them being potent rotations. #3 and #6 of the single target rotation are where I think the CC is having issues. I don't think I've seen it festering strike once.

Single target rotation should be:

1. Cast [​IMG] Soul Reaper
        • Only when the target is below 45% health.
      2. Cast [​IMG] Defile.
      3. Keep your diseases ([​IMG] Frost Fever and [​IMG] Blood Plague) up at all times (apply with[​IMG] Outbreak or [​IMG] Plague Strike, and extend their duration through[​IMG] Festering Strike).
      4. Cast [​IMG] Dark Transformation.
      5. Cast [​IMG] Death Coil if [​IMG] Dark Transformation is not up OR if you are at 90+ runic power.
      6. Spend your runes when you have or are about to have 2 of the same type available, as follows
      7. Cast [​IMG] Death Coil if you have a [​IMG] Sudden Doom proc.
      8. Spend your runes as explained above (even if you only have 1 of a type).
      9. Cast [​IMG] Death Coil, unless [​IMG] Dark Transformation is about to come off cooldown.
      3+ mobs rotation:

1. Apply your DoTs to one target. They will be spread to all others passively as you use [​IMG] Blood Boil.
      2. Use [​IMG] Festering Strike prior to starting your AoE rotation to convert Frost runes to Death runes. If you need to do this during your AoE rotation (because it came about unexpectedly, for instance), use [​IMG] Icy Touch instead.
      3. Use all your Death runes to spam [​IMG] Blood Boil.
      4. Use your Unholy runes to cast [​IMG] Death and Decay (or [​IMG] Defile, if you have taken this talent) on cooldown and [​IMG] Scourge Strike.
      5. Use your runic power on [​IMG] Death Coil.

These tweaks could really improve unholy's dps output; thanks for your time! Let me know if you need more specific examples or help testing something.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    14. junk

junk New Member

Claws of Shirvallah not switching properly

Hey guys,

I've noticed my feral druid stopped switching to cat form when I gave him the Claws of Shirvallah talent. When I check the log I can see a lot of Claws of Shirvallah on Me messages from Singular, but the toon actually never switches. I have verified the problem with both Combat bot and Questing bot. Also, when I remove the Claws of Shirvallah talent, it will use the normal cat form without any problems.

Log attached.

Thanks!

/junk

Attached Files:

15. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Demonology Warlock casts Banish on a viable target to be affected by Banish but surprisingly he does not switch target and keeps trying to attack the mob who is actually banished so that any attacks on this person would result in an IMMUNE response.

I believe the bot should have switched targets (as there was more than 1) and treat the Banish as a type of CC so it can target the non-Banished target while the Banished target is CC'd.

EDIT1:

What Class+Spec are you?: Demonology+Warlock
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing
      What level are you?: 85
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? Near the end of the log file
      What happened (be specific)? Casts Banish on a viable target but continues to attack said target.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) Log Level - Normal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    16. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

i watch all the time singular when questing there is an issue going on sometimes the cr wont attack the target that mob what is attacking me and he wil just keep running and afther awhile he wil attack it and then im almost dead could that be fixed?

17. DRaGoNo

DRaGoNo Member

HB Singular performs horrible in random Battlegrounds.

Using: Mistweaver Monk
      Total clean/new install of Honorbuddy.

At certain spots it just stands there while your teamplayers are fighting in front of you, and the bot is not healing them all the time.
      Bot doesn't heal himself, even he gets attacked.
      Bot sometimes doesn't get closer to get in range of combat to heal team players.

Hope the log helps to make improvements :)

Kind regards

Attached Files:

18. Andreas2000

Andreas2000 New Member

With the 100 talent for warriors, one can choose determination Gladiator Gladiator and gets the position, unfortunately it is not possible to select it

19. mrada

mrada New Member

Hello,
      I am using questing bot/singular for my Blood DK (96 atm). He is not using Plague Strike at all. It means no Blood Plague except Outbreak. I dont know if it is intentional, but from my noob point of view it seems wrong.
      Log attached.
      Thank you and have anice day.
      Miroslav

Attached Files:

20. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

What ? Reading that hurts my brain...
      Gladiator stance support is not yet implemented, bobby hinted about it earlier, will come Soon™

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015