• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Help me please with kicks profile

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by YogiBear777, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. YogiBear777

YogiBear777 New Member

Ok so i'm questing with HB and everything for the most part works great... But I don't know how to fix this.. I'm still new so sorry if it is something easy. But when HB is questing it has quests to turn in but it won't turn them in and he goes to another person trying to Moving to Type: QuestPickUp from a NPC named Takrin Pathseeker but he has no quest to pick up.. and it will do nothing else but go back to him and keep trying to get a quest... Please Help... Thanks for your time!

View attachment 1952 2013-05-24 17.27.txt

Last edited: May 24, 2013
    2. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, MrBiscuits, and thanks for the log.

Normally, the Support forum doesn't deal with Honorbudy Beta. But, from your log, it looks like you've an unrelated issue:
      [00:44:03.223 D] Changed POI to:Type: QuestPickUp
      [00:44:03.544 D] InteractDebug:581192716
      [00:44:03.577 D] Interact Done:581192716
      [00:44:05.851 D] Cleared POI - Reason Quest Completed
      [00:44:05.851 D] Cleared POI
      [00:44:06.059 D] Changed POI to:Type: QuestPickUp
      [00:44:06.413 D] InteractDebug:581192716
      [00:44:06.446 D] Interact Done:581192716
      [00:44:09.042 D] Cleared POI - Reason Quest Completed

This is a classic symptom of a cache corruption problem. This article will help you get it resolved:

If you are still not off-and-away after taking this corrective action, please make a post to the Beta thread with your issue. There is nothing further the Support team can do wrt/Beta--you may have found a legitimate bug that needs to be addressed by Development.

Also, please take the time to re-read the first post of the Beta thread.

cheers,
      chinajade

3. YogiBear777

YogiBear777 New Member

ok thank you and I have one more question.. In the codenameg youtube video on how to setup HB with kicks it says to transfer the specific quests folder into the HB folder.. but the thing is the specific quest folder isn't there only a "Vehicles" folder??

4. chinajade

Hi again, MrBiscuits,

At the moment Kick's Quest Behaviors folder should be *completely* empty--not even a Vehicles/ subdirectory. This article should explain why this is the case:

Here is the view via Google browsing to prove that directory should be empty at the moment:

I'm looking at v2401 of the SVN which should be the latest. If you see something other than 'empty', you should update. If that doesn't get rid of the Vehicles folder, you might want to blow away your local copy of Kick's profiles, and download the whole thing again.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: May 24, 2013
    5. YogiBear777

YogiBear777 New Member

So i'm not sure where exactly I should put this but I put it in the Beta testers thread but this is what I said and attached so you can put it where it goes.

"Hey guys so HB for the most part has been working great but I keep running into the same issue. I'm using the HB Beta with Kicks Updated SVN Profile.. I load the 1-12 auto-loader (Toon is level 1 of course) I am making a Blood Elf Warlock. And level 1-12 is smooth but as soon as I hit 12 he runs to the "Warchief's Command Board" (Which does have a quest) It is called "Warchief's Command: Azshara!" He picks it up BUT once he picks it up he just keeps clicking the board trying to pick it up over and over and over.. And yes I have tried clearing all cache's and I even deleted my toon and restarted it thinking something happened."

View attachment 5300 2013-05-24 20.40.zip

6. Azucar

Azucar Member

When something like this happens I usually do 1-2 quest and turn in by hand then start the bot again and it starts working..

7. YogiBear777

YogiBear777 New Member

Tried it and no luck idk if its the bot or the profile.. but its not working well at all.. for 2 days I haven't been able to get past lvl 12

8. YogiBear777

YogiBear777 New Member

9. chinajade

Hi again, MrBiscuits,

The Support forum does not resolve issues with Honorbuddy Betas.

Instead, please post any issues you encounter to the Honorbuddy Beta Builds thread.

Beta is *going* to have issues, that's why its not a "Release". If you are not prepared to put up with this, then please wait for the "Release" version of Honorbuddy.

Thread closed.
      cj

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.