• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Beta Builds

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Natfoth, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. nvmax

nvmax Member

new version released today, bot no longer working

2. BaronVonAwesome

BaronVonAwesome New Member

I'm not surprised really. It's new Buddy trend - ignoring business ethics. They dont care about customer because we have no choice. When Blizz killed Pirox - they killed botting, because no competition between bot devs now. Sadness.

3. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

lol wrong thread for this kind of stuff, and anyways. Is it their fault ppl don't want to buy bigger bags? or used plugins to manage their bag space? Or go afk for 12 hours at a time?? if anything no mailbox support forces more responsible botting.

4. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Well actually the latest update is just for fixing the mail problem. Of course we could ask for more transparency in what is being worked on right now. But they do listen and they also fixed the pathing issues. But they can't do everything in 15 minutes. It would be really nice with a being worked on list so we could vote on what to do next. But that does takes a long time to make and maintain too.

5. Dizzle_

Dizzle_ Banned

And who are you to tell us how we should be botting? We pay for the bot, we expect it to work.

6. nvmax

nvmax Member

do you even know the amount of detail that goes into something like this ? millions of lines of code thousands and thousands of man hours to produce it and on top of that all blizz loves changing crap with their gui and game which these guys have to go back in and fix that code in their product every time, then on top of that make sure there isn't 1 single bit out of place to make sure it works perfectly, its obvious you cant code like this so why complain, they are doing their best I doubt they have hundreds of people behind them writing code for this, where blizzard employs thousands of people.

So your expecting it to work is invalid, and small minded.

7. MadDog

MadDog Well-Known Member

There are 400-500thousand lines of code (From Apoc himself)

8. nvmax

nvmax Member

is that just the program or is that including the profiles as well...

Either way, for someone to bitch that its not working is mute, the complexity of this is mind boggling for a single person to do and just as complex as multiple people doing it, either way for someone to bitch about a mail feature not working when its so easy to buy bigger bags and check on your bot maybe once in a while rather then every 24 hours isnt much to ask... yeah its annoying but in the grand theme of things is pretty small to get all worked up about.

And again, with how many changes blizz makes to their game constantly and them having to go in and change their code to work with those changes that is just truely amazing, I give the devs props, and a pat on the back keep up the good work..

9. EuGoldservice

EuGoldservice New Member

It's possible to mail manually, but if u run 50 bots it's not possible and here are people who spent hundreds of € in HB keys and expect them to work, if there are a few little things not working -> no problem, no one expects everything to work..
      But mailing is the most initial part of botting, the reason to bot is to go afk...If u really need to sit behind ur bot ur doin it wrong sry..
      So a mailing fix really can't take 2 weeks Oo
      We'r just writing here to tell the devs whats not working, we get no answer, no list on what theyre actually working, no expectation of when the fix will be released, a week ago they said the mailing problem is well known and theyre working on a fix..
      Since then..silence..no fix no news nothing

10. nvmax

nvmax Member

looks like the beta is up to .82 and it logs in and shows its running, not sure of the bugs but we will see.

11. slash23

slash23 New Member

You have not selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to!
      Please restart Honorbuddy and choose a valid instance of WoW to use Honorbuddy with!
      This version of Honorbuddy only supports WoW Build #16357
      You are currently on build #0

this .82 beta does not attach to wow for me

12. bbingg

bbingg New Member

all is working fine for me, questing.

13. hitmanace

hitmanace New Member

Major problems with dungeonbuddy in the .82 build, running in party mode. Leader will not que for dungeon, but he does invite other party members But other party members will not join the group even though they say they are going to. I checked the log my self nothing in there that shows what would be producing this though.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    14. Laruae

Laruae New Member

Problem was an user error >.>

15. cg1203im

cg1203im New Member

thousands of hours of writing... are you kidding?
      HB devs are doing this as a part time job. they also have their daytime job. and thats the problem.
      running 100+ bots, paid a huge amount of money and got a piece of shit.
      get full time developers. do the coding, supply what people are getting paid for. since MoP, HB is nothing else than crap!
      hope another bot would get a community like HB ( numbers), coss 90% of the work here is done by the community. users are paying, users are solving problems, users are writing plugins, users are writing profiles, did i mention already users are paying? what are devs doing? delivering crap like this

16. nvmax

nvmax Member

If you keep saying its crap why dont you just quit using it, and write your own damn program clearly you think its a weekend job and able to be done in no time at all.. so prove it or shut up and give the devs some credit, clearly your mouth is bigger then your actions, either shut up and wait for them to work out the issue or go make your own and prove me wrong.

17. wakkawakka22

wakkawakka22 New Member

Go ahead, you seem like you know how to do it. You must be making so much to afford 100 bots and the systems to run them. Not to mention all the WoW accounts. It appears that you just might be able to VC a whole new dev team.

18. cg1203im

cg1203im New Member

i dont need to proove it. you are the one talking BS. milions of lines of gode, thousands of hours. you dont know what you are talking about. stupid fanboy kid. make my own? why should i? i paid for a product. and i dont get this product. i got it before MoP. and i paid much. since 4 month, developers are not able to fix it. so why should i give credit?
      stupid child

19. nvmax

nvmax Member

Ok so millions of code was a bit much, I dont code so clearly I was wrong but again, im sure they didnt just whip this up in a weekend, its a ever changing product they have to keep updating and making changes because blizz changes the game, and your bitching about them not providing a product they give no guaranty that it will work 100%. they do their best, again I doubt these guys make a living at this and yeah they probably have made a shinny penny selling it but who doesn't want to get paid for their work ?

Though your whole stance on this " I paid I want it working now" attitude is just plain wrong, reminds me of my niece screaming I want I want I want.. just because you pay blizzard 15.00 a month to play wow doesnt mean that if you demand them to give you the best item in the game is going to happen.

maybe you should calm down break away from the game for a week clearly you have too much of your personal life wrapped up in this game and botting it that you cant seem to see anything else but issues. trust me the game will be there next week.

20. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Was there a new patch for wow this morning? It seems like I can't connect to wow anymore.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.