• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Honorbuddy Beta Builds

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Natfoth, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. HB8731D60

HB8731D60 New Member

you dont get an email with a key, you have to log in to Home Page - Buddy Auth Portal and create an acct if u havnt there and your key should be saved in that location.

2. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

LOL, I'm the guy who pays the same as you and has to live in the same house. Even if idiots burn it down around us. That you can complain means I can remind people that if you dug the hole lay down in it.

Regardless, I agree we pay for something and expect it to work. I was responding to the posters comment in kind not excusing the bot not working.

3. Hell-Razor

Hell-Razor New Member

Anybody else having a problem with mages working for questing?

Code:
      [22:56:34.359 D] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The specified spell could not be found: Frostbolt
         at Styx.CommonBot.SpellCollection.get_Item(String index)
         at Styx.Bot.Quest_Behaviors.KillUntilComplete.get_RangeSpell() in d:\HBB\Quest Behaviors\KillUntilComplete.cs:line 137
         at Styx.Bot.Quest_Behaviors.KillUntilComplete.<CreateBehavior>b__10(Object ret) in d:\HBB\Quest Behaviors\KillUntilComplete.cs:line 213
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Sequence..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.DecoratorContinue..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Sequence..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Decorator..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector..()
         at Bots.Quest.Actions.ForcedBehaviorExecutor..()
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
      [22:56:34.360 D] Cleared POI - Reason Exception in Root.Tick()
      [22:56:34.360 D] Cleared POI
      [22:56:34.440 D] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped
      [22:56:35.450 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
         at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
         at Styx.CommonBot.Targeting.(Delegate , Object[] )
      [22:56:35.452 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.CommonBot.Targeting.Pulse()
      [22:56:35.457 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.Pulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      [22:56:35.458 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      [22:56:35.450 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
         at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
      [22:56:35.452 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
      [22:56:35.457 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.Pulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      [22:56:35.458 D] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

4. rogerdashrubber

rogerdashrubber Member

LOL you sir are an idiot and have no idea. At most it would be about 30K lines of code for the core program, and then it would likely be less than that, OOP made writing like to code kind of redundant. Back in the day, when MUDS were king, I wrote a game server and client, in C, and that was lucky to top 350K lines of code. This bot is much, much less complex that that.

You are correct. This is the problem. Something that should have been fixed in 2 hours takes 2 weeks because nobody has the time or inclination to put the effort in after a full days work. And now the holiday season is upon us, things will only get worse. Things like BG_Baddies logic problems, 2 months and still nothing done. Such and such is working on it, I call that bullshit, if he was working on it, it would have been done in a couple of days, week at most, even if all the code needed to be refactored.

5. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Wondering when and if well see an update for PVP logic. I know its tuff with so many people flooding BG's but there has to be a way minimize the train effect. Maybe a way to ping server, server responds there are 8 bots in this BG randomizing Offense/Defesnive setups. If following or followed within 10 yards for 15 seconds stop/turn/jump/dismount and buff i don't care pick new node? Something anything that could save BG's

6. laria

laria Well-Known Member

AW: Honorbuddy Beta Builds

There will, but some other things are done first to build on

7. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hello,

Can you please fix PostAuction, please try it yourself and you will it that it does not work and the parameters are outdated too (WoWItem shouldn't be there).

I tried it manually which worked (even through Teamviewer on another keyboard) but when I did the exact same thing through the plugin using both Lua.DoString and PostAuction I found no success.

Thank you.

8. Crowley

Crowley Member

I am sure i remember something nicknamed 'Skynet'...many-many moons ago ;) :)
      And yes, again, i will say as the bot is named HONORbuddy that BGs should be a higher priority than questing/rep/leveling. Yes-yes, i also realize the bot has come along way since then and has many more customers to please :p

9. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

HB's blacklisting logic is poor, they are several things that it doesn't take into account or just misses;

1. When approaching another ore from just gathering another ore (still grounded), it doesn't check to see if they are any mobs nearby (doesn't check at all)
      2. Underestimates the aggro range of a mob (maybe if you add 1-3 yards onto the additional check)
      3. Doesn't search for incoming mob group (sometimes with elite) which manage to walk fast enough to get to my character
      4. Doesn't search for flying mobs just above the node (like in DS, around middle of map) and there are lots of flying mobs :)
      5. The GUI only seems to think that Elites are bad but doesn't take into consideration that multiple normal mobs are also bad

EDIT1: Also I've noticed that when the bot goes and gets a a node as soon as he lands he sometimes makes a sudden move at the same time in which he wants to mine/herb the node which makes him just stand there on his mount until he ends up blacklisting that node.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    10. Hell-Razor

Hell-Razor New Member

11. 23051602

23051602 New Member

After rollback singular no longer works. I get the impression that you are not fully downgrading a necessary files. But I could be wrong. Using another CR so it's not the end of the world, but anyway.

12. eXtOphius

eXtOphius Member

This.

XtO

13. 23051602

23051602 New Member

I would kindly like to ask the developers to prioritize stability / smartness in the upcoming builds.

Currently the bot in quest mode is impossible to run unattended.

1. The bot needs frequent re-installs since it's not behaving correctly in some way (thinking quests are handed in that are not, that you have but don't etc. etc.)
      2. When a re-install is made questing scripts can be broken completely since it will start from the beginning and endlessly try to pickup a quest that have been done some time ago. This could be fixed by checking if you have a quest in your log that is further down the list of quests in the xml file.
      3. LUA DCs are way to frequent.
      4. Waiting for LUA events forever or a very long time (30-40 seconds why ever wait more than that? if not waiting for a quest mob to spawn.) Like looting for several minutes.
      5. Write a log of what has been done when the Beta is upgraded so we know what problems to help keep an eye for.
      6. The spinning and targeting bugs needs to be addressed. Spinning seems to often occur when mounting and taking off while having a mob selected.
      7. For gods sake why does the bot attack the Wild imps all the time ???? (Singular problem?)
      8. Improve the cache or whatever is used to really handle dailies. Currently it's almost necessary to do clean install every time you are going to start a daily run.

14. laria

laria Well-Known Member

1+2) That can be caused both by a mistake in the profile and by the core, it can also be adressed by deleting the cache. You don't have to re-install hb
      5) Beta Builds should offer a changelog when you are notified of a new version. We also write them here very often, what exactly do you want to be different?
      7) No, Core issue, that should be gone as of 6651
      8) As 1/2 kill the Cache folder, not the entire HB

15. 23051602

23051602 New Member

I have tried several times deleting the cache. This does very little to improve the problem.

I am using kicks profile. I would guess that these are probably the best there are. But I have the problem when doing the first level 86 quest in valley of the four winds then restarting the bot after removing the cache or re-installing it. Meaning there is no really way to continue if I don't manually delete all the stuff in the questing xml down to the quest I am on. That what I would like improved.

I saw when I got the new version today that it was exactly the same info as before. Yes you are right most of the time the beta gives info on new stuff. So I just want it to be there every time.

Update: Thanks for the great version log on .86 :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    16. pwnyhofpl0x

pwnyhofpl0x Member

file is infected thumb.db would connect to a URL, get a picture which contained the trojan and begin catchign the users WoW, Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 passwords through game=%s&host=%s&user=%s&pass=%s

17. KillAllHumans

KillAllHumans New Member

They already cleaned servers =\

18. Hat 1

Hat 1 New Member

lol

You been done for alot longer than this peoples I have a copy of each honour buddy for around two years

Gold sellers been leaching your accounts of gold

Plus the trojan is sending your ip so they can clone it and not set off alarms

I have scanned build Honorbuddy 2.5.6211.431 compiled 13/9/2012 time 12:35 am

In Honorbuddy 2.5.6211.431.zip they had renamed Honorbuddy.exe to honorbuddy.bac and replaced the file with there own

You run trojan and trojan then ran honorbuddy.bak

They have changed the trojan good over time so it can not be found at www.virustotal.com

This trojan is targetting you botters

I have 1 .zip file when I scan it and kasperky has it at adfg is there naming system so count the letters from a-z and then keep going and add a letter each time this is for honorbuddy only

They are leaching your accounts for gold not taking it all as that would be bad I have read some of you have been hacked fully

You talk about dropping out sometimes well it is them

I have been subbmitting it to Dr.Web? - for a long time now since release data every 3 days just to give you a idea of how many times you been maybe sending details well drweb has build

DemonbuddyBETA 1.0.1219.110 at 1200+

https://www.virustotal.com/file/d93...a91f8721a0e8d650d01da144/analysis/1355849680/ with ex amount of vars on the trojan that I have sent them only

I think it all depends on when they could hack the server to plant it as well

They have hidden the file well in the .zip files over time and got smarter

Also this will not stop I say

I have been told some of the trojans I been sending do certain things as well

Kaspersky reports this as a Password stealer and it don't care what details it records e.g bank details sadly not only a Gaming account PWS but bank as well

I am not trolling as such but I have submitted close to 2-3 k copys to them from different bots and they are different

They have cleaned there tracks well so as not to get caught

Have read many times over a long time and people have said the .zip was infected and they were trolled sadly and the admins saying it was not infected

Now look they admit which is good now they can fix it

19. 23051602

23051602 New Member

20. laria

laria Well-Known Member

Flightpaths are a known issue,
      Apoc said he will rewrite the system that uses it.
      For now you have to remove any references to "Usersettings : Use flightpaths" from the profile and disable it for good in the HB Settings

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.