• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • how many hours of each honorbuddy bot can be played at once?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by prestigeuk, Mar 8, 2016.

1. prestigeuk

prestigeuk New Member

Just as the title says . Just out of curiosity how long would you say you could play before possibly getting banned . The main reason I am asking this is partly because I have seen a fair few accounts on here banned for using bgbuddy dungeonbuddy etc

2. anubite

anubite Banned

24/7 buddy if your farming gold like I am it's fine
      all depends on a few things, but player reports is a major thing. I use to farm open world on 8 bots till too many white knights but more importantly OTHER BOTTERS started harassing me and reporting them to drive out.
      farm instances now 24/7 had a few go down due to doing trades between them but the others going 2 months now great and my other 2 new ones coming upto first month without no issue. making 38 to 44k on each one :)

using bg for any amount of time will equal a ban swiftly. stay out of it or using a routine and play by hand if you are going into b.gs but still be very careful.

3. UnderratedPost

UnderratedPost Member

bg buddy is the most risky because it is so easy to be reported by other players. bot safe and you will be fine

4. oOEliteOo

oOEliteOo New Member

So farming instances is safe?
      Wich instance do you prefer? and how much Gold you get there per hour?
      Sorry, dont wanted to make an extra thread :p

5. noobseals

noobseals Member

Although farming instances have no interaction with other player, it is very easy to be recognized. So you may be reported.

6. Thecamel

Thecamel Community Developer

There is no right answer to this.. Have bots that have been online for 23 days straight- and the only reason it went down was due to the server maintained.

However ive lost bots for farming for 4 hours.

7. WTB A Noob

WTB A Noob Member

If you have a good profile with very little contact you can likely farm for days without any issues. Battle ground botting is risky because players hate bots in BGs and will immediately report you if they see it. Dungeons seem to be watched IMO. I have heard of people doing 5 man pre made groups with all bots. spamming random dungeons and after a few days all the accounts getting banned.

8. Nightcrawler12

Nightcrawler12 New Member

Solid practices will keep you in good stead; the bot is fine atm. Everyone is just scared because blizzard "checked" us twice for the first time in a few years. It's all good; follow solid, reasonable and common sense practices and everyone will be fine.

For example: Don't bot bgbuddy with singular on default settings for 48hrs straight OR don't bot BGbuddy with a CR that has an autointerrupter for 48hrs straight.

Common sense and a reading the forums are your best bets.