• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How not to post your stuff!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by wizardpt, Oct 12, 2014.

1. wizardpt

wizardpt Member

So.....i just come from stormscale server and saw several people on trade channel asking everyone to report one guy , why ? The response its easy....he just posted 4500 golden lotus , even if that's over 200 stacks that's not the worse thing , he didn't even posted in stacks of 20 he did 4500 auctions of 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This pissed everyone else ( me included ) since i use auctionner to see if my auctions got undercuted and when i get into golden lotus it just stops for 4 minutes . I just posted it here since its obvious its someone that bots and don't have a clue how to post on auction house.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

just a bot is not enough,requires a brain as well :p

3. altec

altec Community Developer

Lol. And that is why I use TSM desktop app to refresh auctionhouse data hourly

4. Hakan

Hakan New Member

Doesn't need to be a bot for putting out 4500 golden lotus on AH. Myself got almost 3500 golden last week by trading all my "spirit of harmony" for golden lotus i saved up on 11 toons on my main account. I did flasks with them, but it's possible that the guy did the same as me.

5. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

true stuff, had many many posters selling lotus at 8g per, picked up 25 stacks to transmute gems. seems some of the posters are on vacation this week. picking up some gold selling on my jc. gem prices have doubled.

6. altec

altec Community Developer

Crap, Ty frost for reminding me about my JC postings... Totally forgot!

7. NavyAV89

NavyAV89 Member

you can do the same thing with TSM

8. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

TSM is as close to botting and still stay within the boundries. however, that won't stop you from getting banned for Exploiting the Economy. lost an account that way back in cata

9. kravitz

kravitz New Member

So, your point is? As some had already pointed out, you don't even need to bot to auction off 200 stacks of Golden Lotus, it's not that hard to grind herbalism when you have no other responsibilities. This person could have saved them and placed them in the bank or guild bank and just waited for the right time to profit off them.

Some people can be very narrow-minded. :rolleyes:

10. wizardpt

wizardpt Member

My response to you is read the first reply to my post . And just one little thing its not 200 stacks....its 4500 auctions of ONE , and great time to sell them as they go for 4g each and 1 week ago was 30g.

You seems the botters that got caught in-game and start with stupid excuses when even the brain dead people know they are boting.

11. kravitz

kravitz New Member

Lol, not very bright. I've personally harvested tons of materials by hand [not botting] and listed them on the AH as single items just to piss people off. You can also setup macro to post auctions with applications like AutoIt, etc... not that difficult.

Sadly its people like you who think they know what they're talking about when you clearly don't, the person COULD have used a bot, or COULD have manually harvested the materials. Quit being a dope.

12. wizardpt

wizardpt Member

What a joke....almost pathetic. I play this game since day one , i have been boting several years , im not an expert but that argument you trying to defend on a BOT FORUM is really amazing . Like i said before , after a botter is caught because is dumb and after someone calls him boter he starts with stupid excuses like i have been farming for months and those kind of excuses , only 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the people would farm that much ( +200 stacks ) AND KEEP THEM to sell it at once ....( STORMSCALE = full server ) + FULL OF BOTS = GL FARMING IT BY HAND VS 29183902130 BOTTERS. You are MORE like you are those dumb boters that dont have a brain , i found VERY VERY fun you say you list alot of single items just to piss people off , ( WE ARE ON BOTING FORUM ) so what you saying is...I BOT and im stupid , i love to get all the attention to myself so i get reported and banned , freaking joke .

13. kravitz

kravitz New Member

Proved my point, you're not very intelligent.

14. wizardpt

wizardpt Member

At least i try to explain the reasons of my affirmations , in your case its so vague that even an VERY intelligent person like you cant understand fully.

15. wizardpt

wizardpt Member

Again....read what you said , you affirmed in a BOTTING FORUM ( i assume you bot ) that you MANUALLY harvest tons of herbs ( LOL .....) and posted just to piss people off , you are the dumbest retarded i ever saw. Why you don't simple used the bot for that , the result would be the same.

16. Aaron6611

Aaron6611 Member

I did the exact same thing, I never really used spirit of harmony and just had them saved up on all my characters from MoP basically since i had to start a new main half way through MoP i bot-leveled every class 1-90. The only half decent thing to use them for is buying golden lotus from the vendor all the other stuff sells like crap on my server (very high pop). So i dumped like 500+ single golden lotus on the AH in 1 go for 5 gold cheaper than the next highest just so i could get rid of all my stuff before WoD when prices of MoP consumables go way down at the start of WoD. I didn't need or use a bot to do any of that at all. Most likely this guy did the same thing.

17. vntqmm

vntqmm New Member

18. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Sometimes i funnel whatever im selling to my main account and do 1-3k SINGLE auctions of said items, just to piss people other people/botters off.
      Plus the price is so low nobody can compete anyhow but love when they try to buy everything and i do the same next day lol.

19. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

You can buy golden lotus for motes, them being changed from bop, i got 1500 golden lotus from just that alone.
      He could simply have bought them cheaper than golden lotus sells for.

But by all means, keep screaming like you know stuff...you dont.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014