• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How to check up on the bot if you are running in a different country?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Gullak, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Gullak

Gullak New Member

Currently im just botting in my city. And when i login on my phone\pad i give it some time to let the bot get to "my" location. Only running it 10km from where i live.

But how can i run in New York USA? And then login and empty the bags etc, start eggs?

I understand that i need to wait for the traveltime to get there. So that move would be smart to do while sleeping.
      Do i need to deactivate the gps on one of my ipads and just use this? Anyone got any other smart tips and tricks?

2. Clamlapper

Clamlapper New Member

you can empty your bags now since the bot now gives you the option to do so, if you want to do/check your eggs without worrying about being soft banned you can use a program called Nox to set your location to where your account is currently farming and do it that way as it acts as a virtual Phone, youll have to stop pokefarmer will you do this ofcourse, this is how i do mine anyway

3. derperderp

derperderp New Member

You can just turn the location setting off on your device, then run the app and it will not mess anything up. it will just give you the message that it cannot locate you, but that's fine you can just incubate your eggs and then close the app again. Make sure to completely close and exit the app so that next time you start it, the game will refresh