• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • How to do new start

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by drololdo, Mar 10, 2017.

1. drololdo

drololdo New Member

Hi all :)

My main account get banned for account sharing, i used to do piloted pve services (mythics +, raids....) i was playing on the same pc and only using vpn for my customers.
      I wonder if theses actions could help me to not get flagged by blizzard again :
      Use 2 different computer A & B

Computer A :
      Reinstall windows
      Change hwid+ mac adress
      Fresh battlenet download
      Only log and play my main account.

Computer B :
      Reinstall windows
      Change hwid + mac adress
      Fresh battlenet download
      Play piloted services with vpn and never log my main account here.

I cannot change my Ip adress both computer are connected on same router.

Any advices ?
      Ty

2. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

And how are you going to hide the fact that you're still connection through the same gateway?

VPN won't help either since the PC is still connected to the same internal network, the same gateway as the other PC. VPN does literally nothing at all to hide who or where you are, unless you use a hardware based VPN solution but then you'd have to use the same VPN for all your PCs resulting in..... well... both PCs again being on the same network.

Then there's the question of how do you think you're going to change your hardware ID? That's based, literally, on your hardware.... The only thing you could do there is buy two completely new computers.

And then there's the ingame browser. Which takes it's information from your installed browser. Try this: Am I unique? and see that you're pretty much identifiable from the information your browser provides to websites.....

Advice? Stop endangering the accounts of your clients. If your main account was banned then most likely your customer was banned as well.... And since you're on this forum it's more than likely that you're using HB on some of your clients accounts which basically means that they are guaranteed to be banned. That's just evil.

3. Defnottabot

Defnottabot New Member

Hate to be negative here, but I think the days of piloted services are gone. Blizzard clearly knows how to quickly identify and action accounts that logins from two separate geographical locations. ie: not the same state, country, etc.

From my experience, when the IP is coming from the same city/area, it doesn't seem to trigger. ie logging in at a friends house 30 minutes away.

My suggestion to try would be to match the VPN geolocation to your client's geolocation. If they are in California, get a VPN with a California geolocation. I'd get as close to the originating city as possible.

Again, if this doesn't work, I'd say your SOL. Worth a shot at least.

Thanks,

defnottabot

4. ImNotABotLol

ImNotABotLol New Member

Greetings Gentleman.

I tried sending you an inbox but the the inbox system would not let me sent it nor it was showing the verify puzzle, so i instead sent a friend request. I was thinking of posting it public but that would ruin my strategy so ill wait for later today and see if i can finally send you a message wise man.

Best regards.

5. Defnottabot

Defnottabot New Member

Are you sure you know how a vpn works? I'm going to be blunt with you -- Stop talking out of your ass if you don't know what you're talking about. Shitting misinformation out of your fingers onto the keyboard isn't going to help anyone and then you'll just get shamed -- like this.

OP,

You can use a vpn, but only using the vpn tips posted all over these forums (they are very good at explaining exactly what you need to do to get away with using a vpn in general)

Next is figure out the address of your client and find a vpn which geolocation that maps within 30 miles. Use an ip locator service (google it, lazy ass) to find out where your vpn tracks you and make sure you're within 30 mile radius. This should work, in theory. But, again, you'll probably get your customers banned. The risk is up to you!

I think these "flags" don't apply to legacy accounts, but, again, a theory.

Good luck, be safe, and, for the love of god don't spread misinformation :)

Thanks,

Defnottabot