• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I keep getting banned every weekly maintenance

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Tensta1337, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Hey all.

Since the last banwave - 1 of February, I've tried to test the botting service with 3 bots(1 at a time) - they have all been banned exactly the day after WoW's weekly maintenance. I never tried this before, and I want to know if anyone has experienced this or know's what I should do. I've reinstalled WoW, reset my PC to factory settings. The only thing i am not doing is using a new mail - that is the next thing i am going to change.

I am a veteran botter so banned is not something that i get very frustrated about, but it's quite obvious that the product is somehow not working - it can't be true that I EVERY weekly maintenance that means a ban. And it's not even a 'timed' ban - it's a permanent deletion of my account without any mail notice. If this continues after all my work-solutions or if I don't get any help I am afraid I cannot use this product anymore.

Anyone?

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Try changing your hardware ID (youtube it), IP address (router restart), and then creating a new battle.net with no ties to your old accounts (dont use the same email addresses, credit cards, paypal etc).

3. jezzzz

jezzzz Member

dont blame others for your own stupidity.
      i mean sure, sooner or later every botted acc gets banned/suspended, but you got absolutely no clue on anything, call yourself a veteran botter and blame the bot :rolleyes:

4. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

You have been flagged.

5. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Thank you Millz, i'll try to do that.

Jezzzz stupidity? I wouldn't say I directly blame the bot - I have botted for many years, and what I mean by being a 'veteran botter' is basically just that it's very uncommon that you get banned/flagged after a week immediately. Calm down...

Socrates3 - thank you. - So you mean I have been detected not manually banned yes?

What I am trying to say in general here - is that my botting habits haven't changed much but the detection of botting has, which just means that I get banned more often and I simply wanted to know why...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    6. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

Yes, I meant that (likely) a real person has looked at your account (at least for a minute or 2) and "action-ed" it. Assuming the account was farming.

With the recent introduction of WoW Token > BNET $; They have stepped up both their manual detection game and their automated detection. They seem to be taking it more seriously when manually "action-ing" an account.

7. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

That makes great sense. Thank you. I've measured things a lot things and giving it another try again.

8. Hatdred

Hatdred Member

I still think there are detection meathods still in wow to find hb

9. chtpm

chtpm Member

I would quit if I had bans every week. Are you botting with battlechests? I get banned more often while questing 55-100

10. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Once you get "monitored" you need to completely vanish off Blizz's scope:

Means either delete all Blizz traces on your systems - files and registry, or reinstall Windows, then install on clean all the Blizzard software - battle.net, wow etc.

Once you are on clean, do not login into your former accounts anymore, or do anything, which would link your new botting farm with your former one in Blizzard's eyes.

Plus, you need to bot safer initially, no reckless mode since first minute - start the botting casually, then turn reckless at least 72hours after battle chest upgrades. (Btw, by casually do not mean bot 12 hours and 12 idle :p )

This will be enough for start.

There was, and there will be such always, or until HB is still around.

11. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

12. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

I have just been banned again. My bot didnt even last 24 hours. I guess I am in Blizzard's scope.

13. Aion

Faster bans only contribute to the obvious conclusion, indeed.

14. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Yeah I agree. I'll try to see what I do. I'll come back to this thread whether the feedback I received here would improve my botting survival to atleast 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted. Thank you so far!

15. gruby

gruby Member

What do you do? Dungeons? Because I was banned every week also when i botted in dungeons (however I've seen people in there botting for months...)

16. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

I promised to return to tell you guys how it went. And it is only going worse. I do no longer get banned every maintenance, I get banned after 3-4 HOURS of botting. Almost instantly! I'd like to repost a comment I replied to in another discussion:

I've had a way worse time and I'd like to know what I can do to bot 'normally' again. I've been a suicide botter for a year now and I've been enjoying it, but recently I keep getting banned. And I do NOT even get my accounts back now! They get PERMANENTLY CLOSED after 4 hours of turning on the bot. This has been happening since the February Ban wave. AFter that, I've been running FIVE test bots - one a time, and all of them have been banned. First it took a week, then 3 days, 2 days, 1 day, and now the recent only 4 hours. I went to the community to receive some feedback about what I could do, and I have tried the following:

Reinstall WoW
      Reinstall my Windows on PC and my Laptop
      Reinstall HonorBuddy
      Create new e-mails for now accounts
      Reset my router several times and between botting sessions
      Use different profiles for different herb routes(I have been using Questing and then Gatherbuddy2 for gold farming)
      Tried to run my bot on my friend's PC - but he lives with me so we use the same router, just another PC. Got banned in no time
      Did not log in on any of my older accounts while making a new botting account on my PC
      Reduce the amount of time I was botting
      Heavily increased preventive behaviour from getting banned(superwising, less botting, changing profiles, stop the bot and act human) - nothing helped

I have 3 accounts from previous ban-waves that are returning 17th of March and I have no idea what to do with them. Are there any suggestions, tips or help what to do with this? Maybe from an HB employee? Anyone? As OP and as a suicide-botter I am also well aware of what botting means, but I can't use this product at all now.

Would an HB employee or something with a high knowledge of botting please come to assistance regarding what I can do?

17. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

Questing for 1-2 days -> Then Gatherbuddy2 till my account got banned. Been doing this with absolute no issues for 1½ half year, now I am getting the feeling of that this product is unusable once you're in Blizzard's scope. Like HB has a wikipedia for what tripwire is, they should have a guide or assistance how a user like me can get out of blizzard's scope. I'm a suicide botter.

18. Aion

You seems to generally fail at some point, when start botting on clean.

There is definite way for Blizz to link your new account with your former banned ones, no doubt!

I suppose, when you start new account, you start questing right away and quest suicide for 24/7 till bot is 110, then start farming with GB2, correct?

Do you use different IP Address after each ban? Resetting router does not give you different IP each time or ?

19. Tensta1337

Tensta1337 Member

I might fail at some point when I try to start botting clean, I can't deny that and I am open for suggestions.

I agree with you regarding Blizzards ability to link me.

Yes, the behaviour you mentioned is the exact one that I have, but there's one thing. I don't even get to the part where I farm. I am serious: 12 hours ago -> I made a whole new account, new mail and I did it on my friend's PC. I did not even get banned, it got PERMANENTLY CLOSED after 4 HOURS.

I have the theory that Blizzard knows who I am because I log into my main on my main PC on this IP adress and they do not want to ban me - so they know where I am so they can just keep ban me, if they banned my main acc they would not know 'where I would be'. Just a theory.

20. Aion

This theory could be valid.

Blizzard have already linked your main account with your old banned farmers.

Once you login with your main to your new IP Address, then any other wow account, especially fresh ones, connected from the same computer or IP Address could get hard flag for botting activity.

So once you start questing uninterrupted for 4 hours on such new but already hard-flagged account, here is how your ban delivers.

If you were having bans after 4 days each time, or 1 week each time, then its not related to your old farming, but once they degrade the time between bans, then there is definite link between them.