• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • In terms a child could understand what are CC's and why use them?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by majorhavoc, Aug 27, 2010.

1. majorhavoc

majorhavoc New Member

Hello All,

I have looked but have not found any definition of what CC are and Why i should use one. If anybody a has a few moments and could explain this it would be much appreciated.

~Thanks, Jim

2. abndrew82

abndrew82 New Member

A CC is what tells your character what to do.

What abilities to use, and such. Without it your character will not fight or anything.

You must have one to run the bot, either the default or one of the ones made by other users.

3. davies4210

davies4210 New Member

I've been using this program for 6months and I used another botting program in the past. I'm no programing expert,
      but from my knowledge all a "custom class" really does is uses spells according to situations, ex. chain lightning for multiple mobs otherwise uses lightning bolt. there are usually different custom classes for different specs and all that. Usually the difference between using a custom cc over a regular one is xp and being able to configure what spells you use and don't. From what I know, you can't run HB without a cc.
      Hope this helped.

4. majorhavoc

majorhavoc New Member

Thanks Andrew82,

What is the advantage of using a Custom Class vs. the Default... different attack rotation? My level 1 warrior did fine w/ the default, why would I want to use a custom warrior Class?

~Thanks, Jim

5. mopysworld

mopysworld New Member

Most of the Custom Classes vs. the stock one have better logic (aka the way it handles things) Like the stock the druid one doesn't have a option to tweak the settings to your needs unless you hard edit the default file. Kaboomkin(sp.) has a UI that you can open up when you hit the CC config button and from there tweak when you want stuff to cast at what percentages, use specific buffs or disable the ones you don't want to use, etc... on the fly.

If you just want to click and go then use the default ones supplied with HB. If the stock ones don't do everything you need it to do or its casting/doing something that you don't want it to . Then look into one of the custom CC.

6. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

As everyone else mentioned, in 99% of the cases a CustomClass will be better than one of the defaults.

Dont get me wrong, the defaults are alright, but some of the more popular CCs have had a lot of hard work put into them. They have a smarter logic and also better config so you can set it up the way you want it.

Just be sure to read threads and such as some CCs listed on forums dont work so well anymore.