• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Incubation Settings Update - more control

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Necrid, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Necrid

Necrid New Member

Please expand incubation settings to allow seperate prioritization for UL and Limitted Eggs - potential GUI side could look like the below: (I'll let you smart people work out the behind-the-scenes-action)
      -- Limited Incubator Settings:
      --- 10km <dropdown or bubble-selector: options are 1|2|3|off - default to 1>
      --- 5km <dropdown or bubble-selector: options are 1|2|3|off - default to 2>
      --- 2km <dropdown or bubble-selector: options are 1|2|3|off - default to off>
      -- UL Incubator Settings:
      --- 10km <dropdown or bubble-selector: options are 1|2|3|off - default to 3>
      --- 5km <dropdown or bubble-selector: options are 1|2|3|off - default to 2>
      --- 2km <dropdown or bubble-selector: options are 1|2|3|off - default to 1>

2. RownX

RownX Member

I truly support this request, especially as most people only have unlimited incubators!
      Prioritizing would be awesome too, e.g. if theres a 2km egg, I ALWAYS prefer to use the UL for it and right know incubator logics start with 10km -> 5km -> 2km...

3. ThatOneNoob

ThatOneNoob New Member

This X1000

The addition of control over eggs is one of the 2 items I'd love to see in the game (Egg control and set paths/routes for travel). This would enable a logic selection when assigning incubators. Must have.

4. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Closing Thread as this has been added to the to do list. Though I must caution you, this may take a while before implementation as we have many changes and fixes we are working on, it requires prioritization. Just keep your eyes and ears open and check for updates regularly :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.