• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Inputs for updates, changes and improvements

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Sjante, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Sjante

Sjante New Member

Hi all

I thought a thread, where we could discuss and make suggestions for the updates to the bot, in one collective thread.

I would really like a mile/km counter, so you could track how many kilometers the bot had walked. It should be an easy fix and help keep track of the eggs. An automatic starter for eggs would would also be a pleasant feature.

Best Regards

2. BlackJem

BlackJem New Member

• Provide an interface that shows current pokemon and allows you to upgrade/sell them, just like the interface in game provides you with. Whenever this interface is opened, make it pause character movement/any packets sent to catch nearby pokemon so you don't get banned for somehow sending a catch pokemon network packet and having the player pokemon interface open.
      • Add somewhere where it shows the experience required to level.
      • Make the rarest pokemon automatically be ticked in settings so it does not send them to the professor.
      • Make the speed vary, and make a player be able to select the speed (with suggestions in the UI for safety and to stop someone picking something ridiculous) rather than having predefined speeds. IMO predefined speeds makes it an easy flag should developers decide that its worth looking for.
      • Make an option to allow the bot to keep any pokemon above a certain CP threshold
      • I dont know if it does this already, but if theres not an egg in an incubator make it put it in.
      • Add more anti bot detection features, e.g random log outs/ log out and appear somewhere within a 20mile radius in the next 10 minutes ect.. just shit that a normal real life player would do

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    3. Champion11

Champion11 New Member

Make it see lured pokemons, and make it stand still. And yeah anti bot detection! ^^

4. VonSnabelDrake

VonSnabelDrake New Member

This is a re post for me.

This is just my personal design problem.

Instead of a settings button a menu to the right beside the items with under categories would look better and is more practical.

Also be able to switch settings on the go wouldown be amazing.

Categories could be

Game play * stop at pokestops etc*
      Pokemon *evolve, save highest cp*
      Items *what to save and recycling also delete*

My experience so far has been great with the features so far, some small problems with pokestops but it is probably fixed now.

Keep up the good work.

5. dyloot

dyloot New Member

would love to see a run timer before the program closes. 24/7 isn't ideal.

6. andy999

andy999 New Member

Cycle accounts

For example:
      Account #1 Username + Password
      Play time X Mins
      Logout

Account #2 Username + Password
      Play time X Mins
      Logout

Would need to predefine starting location for each account though. This process would also help prevent account bands as play time would be spread out.

7. BlackJem

BlackJem New Member

Agree ^^ With the predefined locations, just allow us to input longitude/latitude coordinates.
      Also, maybe a proxy so it can cycle IPs between accounts also.

I have another feature: Planned trip, where you can input a start destination/end destination and it will travel that path via the road. On the way, stop at any pokestops/gyms. Makes it looks less obvious when youre not farming the exact same pokestops all the time.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    8. HollyValentine

HollyValentine New Member

* Keep top 3 IV's instead of CP
      * Incubate eggs
      * Allow you to select a certain zone for the bot to stick to
      * Make it so lures and incense actually work!
      * A button that lets you mass evolve a Pokemon, so say i pop a lucky egg and then i can press a button that says evolve X amount of pidgeys/zubats/rats since its so painful
      * Make the bot safer and more human like since Reddit is blowing up with permanent ban pictures in the last 24 hours
      * Set Priority on Pokemon
      * Stop getting perfect toss everytime ..... its extremely botish xD mix it up .... miss a few etc.
      * More stats up top
      * If u manage to fix lures/incense make it so we can just sit between 3-4 pokestops
      * Add timer so i can make it more realistic instead of going to work and leaving it on 24/7