• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is there a grinding profile for Lv.50-60?

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by karmakazi, Aug 14, 2015.

1. karmakazi

karmakazi New Member

Title.

I've been using some of the Heavensward Leatherworking profiles to grind but some of the mobs have a nasty cone paralyze and kill my character. (Zekken isn't updated for these mobs).

Anyone know if there's a safer Lv.50-60 grinding profile out?

2. Sycho

Sycho New Member

If you are just wanting to level DoW or DoM then I suggest using the fate bot.

3. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

^ This. Camp Dragonhead is still fairly popular (and much safer than CCP), but you could always test lower zones (while setting level requirements) to see how your experience/hour fares.

Grinding mobs, while potentially profitable, isn't very safe, especially if your class takes too long to kill mobs and/or kills for hours in a small radius.

4. karmakazi

karmakazi New Member

Yeah I only bot an hour or so of the leatherworking profiles for mats and xp before switching it up. I just wish Reborn buddy had some behaviors that would make it look less like a bot: no stutter stepping while chasing mobs and jumping once in awhile.

5. tishat

tishat Member

adding the spells to zeken should be to difficult though, it even takes a screenshot of the spells so you have an idea of what kind of shape and size you need to add, also someone very recently posted their own updated database in the zeken thread which included a bunc of HW mobs as far as I remember, might be worth checking out

6. karmakazi

karmakazi New Member

I have the updated Zekken that someone recently updated and it doesn't work for them. I don't know how to code but I'll fiddle around with a duplicate file to see if i can make it work. I'll post it if it works...cuz those Tear Drops sell on my server for 1k each, (last month they were 3k each and a huge cash cow)

7. malize

malize New Member

Retainers are a good way of obtaining materials for LWR also. i ended up getting all my chimera manes, amph & dragon leathers this way instead of competing for kills on my severs.. 24/7 there is atleast 3-5 people botting chimera manes..