• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is there a "Raid-Bot" or "Combat-Assist" with this?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by BestWarOCE, Aug 18, 2017.

1. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Basically i really enjoy playing this game and exploring myself, but i have very limited use in my left hand so was hoping there was something that would just manage buffs and pots only and let me do all the actualy exploring and attacking?

2. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Unfortunately no. The problem in this game is that we have to take full input control over the client for the bot to work, and we need to hook into rendering for the memory reading and function calling (to get specific data most of the time) to work. We emulate all input actions and cannot trigger them with client calls, which is how other bots are able to support it.

Our API is setup for automation tasks, so when you try to use it for assist tasks, it doesn't work well because it was not designed for it. While it might be technically possibly to come up with something using our API, it won't be that good compared to using other things that were meant to do the things you want.

It's not that it's not possible, our setup was just not meant to cater towards it, so we'd need a different API set to support it nicely, and for now, there's no plans on it because most people just want to bot, and when it comes to risks with the game, using the software is using the software either way.

3. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Thats a shame, i was really hoping this would solve my issues haha.