• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Just Fix It

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by pdmason2009, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. crimineel

crimineel New Member

webhond likes this.
    2. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

3. vermillian

vermillian New Member

First off they already have your money so pleasing you is of little avail at this point. second you know nothing about business, they are trying to get it up and running. Every time Blizz adds a new patch(which is every couple days at this point) they have to more or less restart. Why don't you bitch about blizz crashing their servers for 6 ours on every launch day? Or for not releasing the damn game properly the first time.

P.S. Good luck finding another service that wont get you banned within 72 hours

4. crimineel

crimineel New Member

5. raptram

raptram New Member

They have said that the issue is load. They're not upgrading their servers because they're hoping that a percentage of people will just go "well, this doesn't work" and move on.

Add a $2/mo subscription for upkeep and I'll join it. Just keep the damn thing working.

6. Techz

Techz Member

I hate to say to the people complaining but if you don?t like the service go and find a better BOT for your money :) SIMPLES!!!!

7. greaterdeath

greaterdeath New Member

This is what Bossland actually said : "It seems that with all effort put into fixing the issue, the issue gets only bigger. The other problem is that we are very limited with developers and times that the developers can spend on the Nav and Auth issues. And if it was easy to find more, i would have done that. You will see the auth bugging at least few more days, do not hope that it gets better over the weekend, there is no one here to fix it over the weekend. " ( Source: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releas...t-usable-last-few-weeks-months-statement.html)
      and
      "About the court - we will win, i am sure of it. And if we do not win, it will be only forbidden to sell and use bots in Germany. But i am sure that the higher courts will decide in our favor." (Source: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releas...t-usable-last-few-weeks-months-statement.html post #104)

At least quote the truth if you're going to quote someone.

8. raptram

raptram New Member

That's not a solution, as we already paid for what we assumed would be a functional bot.

9. primo

primo New Member

totaly agreed with this one

10. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

you have problems for 2 weeks.. get over yourself... the rest of the year the bot worked like a boss...

11. khaze

khaze New Member

I imagine this would be your response when your internet don't work for 2 weeks? "lol it always work the rest of the year, get a life".

12. dresdon

dresdon New Member

I would go to $6 a month for a reliable service hell I would pay the same for this as I do warcraft or would do If i paid.

13. Vodyk

Vodyk New Member

I'v noticed that when this was just HB, there was a 99% up time. The only real issues anyone had to deal with, were not with HB, but with broken code in the profiles. Since there has been a couple of other bots added, things have really gone down hill. My guess would be that these aren't actual issues with the software, but issues due to the servers. I am under the impression that the servers hosting everything, aren't being maintained properly, full to capacity, not set up correctly for maximum efficiency, etc...

I am not too concerned with the downtime, but I agree with anybody who is. We all payed for a service, that isn't working. There are laws that protect consumers from this. We all are consumers... It doesn't matter if its a cheat for a game or not, a consumer is a consumer.

Anyway, I think the people who profit off of this site, are going through what a lot of small companies go through, growing pains. They grew faster then they knew how to handle. They are doing what they were doing 2 years ago, and it's not working now, and won't work in the future. You need to spend money to make money. They should have better servers at this point, and hire some more experienced staff members who know these type of issues like the back of their hand.

The whole "we can't find anybody that will work on the weekends" is honestly laughable.

14. jojo

jojo New Member

I pay for a great service and when it does not work i let them fix it,,,, i would hate to have them spending time on the forum and not fixing it:) just saying.

15. BearGame

BearGame New Member

What I dont understand is why the servers aren't rolled back with a backup from yesterday when they were working and then closely watched for a repeat of the issue. This is common for many providers of services via the Internet the world over. Simple logic dictates this should already have been done. OP, you go some way to explain but we all hear you and agree. Server outage like this is completely unacceptable and should have been resolved already. Get yourselves out of bed, we shouldn't have to ask you this no matter what day or time of the week it is.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.