• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Just Saying...

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by vipertrek778, Nov 2, 2013.

1. vipertrek778

vipertrek778 New Member

I've been botting on and off for a couple of years. Have yet to be banned. However it seems there's a "banwave" going around. And I feel bad for anyone that loses any of their accounts, whether you're a dev or not. All I have to say to this wave is I Can't Stop. I'll bot till I'm dead. <3

111.PNG

[video=youtube;hzExWz7KP5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzExWz7KP5M[/video]

EDIT: Realize this may be the wrong section, and for that I'm sorry, don't hate on me <3.

2. Banshee

Banshee New Member

I'm still actively botting as well, I have 3 accounts running, all on different machines with a different IP, but all within my house. They've been using private profiles and just farming trillium/ghost iron ore then prospecting and putting on AH.

Two of them run 8 hours a day with a two hour break inbetween, the other is my main account which only bots for 2 hours a day. Have yet to receive a ban since Cata, when I decided to bot for 48 hours straight.

3. vipertrek778

vipertrek778 New Member

Glad to hear that others are still botting. I've heard that some of the devs here have lost alot of their accounts, and I can only hope they don't let that get them down. We need them :) I also hope others don't stop, if we stop Blizz wins.

4. chtpm

chtpm Member

Bots or not bots, Blizz is always winning