• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Learning about Honorbuddy

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by dragonfire665, Sep 9, 2011.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

Ok, so i am new to this honorbuddy along with gatherbuddy. I cant really find a place that explain more about it. For example:

Buying:

Session 1 and Session 3: what is the difference on length?

Do 1 day session, do as much as Session 1 or 3 but just for one day?

If all i need is to help me skin for my hunter, do i need both Honorbuddy and Gatherbuddy? do both need to be running at the same time?

Better yet, where is a manual for this? (Update, for this area, i was able to read upon the Wiki, and helped me some what)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
    2. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

no one? Im here trying to buy a program, so wouldnt the developers help me out so you can make more money with new customer?

3. bob2k

bob2k New Member

"1 Session" means you can only have 1 WoW account botting at a time (so if you give your login details to a friend, and he's using it, you wont be able to) - it was also only a 1 year subscription, but it looks like it's becoming lifetime (meaning you don't have to renew it).

"3 Sessions" means you can have 3 WoW accounts botting at the same time (on different computers, IPs, or whatever) - this is a lifetime.

Both come with "HonorBuddy" and "GatherBuddy"... HonorBuddy is actually the program that you run, and GatherBuddy is one of the bots (modes) you can select from a drop-down list to use (there are others for questing, grinding, instances, etc).

I haven't used a "1 day", but yes I assume it has all the same functionality but is just limited to only 1 day of use.

4. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

bob2k you are freaking awesome. Thats what i needed and now i can buy, but for this matter, i might as well only get 1 session, since i dont need to do questing or anything for me, just gather skinning Salvage leather to level up my skill.

One more thing, does it comes with Warden Protection? i check the wiki and if you take a look at it, it only has so much. I know by reading what i need to do and how to bot, so i will only be botting for like 2-3 hours a week or so, since i dont play much WOW. Heck i only have one Char since i started playing back in December 2010, and on and off it took me to July to get it to level 85, a hunter, as you can see i dont play much.

5. bob2k

bob2k New Member

Yeah, HonorBuddy (regardless of how many sessions you buy) comes with "Tripwire" to help avoid detection by warden - that doesn't necessarily make you safe though ;) the best thing is to watch while you're botting in case anyone's watching you (like, following you around) or whispers you, or the bot gets stuck, etc.

6. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

yea thats what i will do, as i said, im not here to make gold, but to help my skinning, and on the long way to sell products made from skinning and i should be good. What are the best plug ins? and also if you know the best profile for skinning? one last thing, can more than one profile be install or one at a time?

7. bob2k

bob2k New Member

The plugins that come standard with HB should be all you need, though Mr Item Remover is good for making sure your bags don't get fill (it can automatically drop greys, and you can select other items for it to drop) - which I think you'll need if you're going to be killing and looting mobs, in order to skin them.

You'll probably need several profiles for skinning, seeing as you'll have to kill and skin mobs somewhere, go back and train, go and kill and skin somewhere else, etc... so you're just going to have to search from them Im afraid (I haven't leveled skinning, so can't tell you). You don't really have to "install" profiles, you just download them (XML files) and then tell the bot to run whichever one you want to at that time, then stop it and run the next profile when you're ready.