• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Looking for actual, working profiles regarding lv 51+ Fate leveling and Repairing.

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by Diago1, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Diago1

Diago1 Member

Basically yea, I been looking around, trying google searches, and I think I figured out how to install the SVCs I guess, spite the new Ultima Combat Routine not using the additional abilities I set which I guess is a currently unfixed bug. But right now I cant seem to find any profile or any plugin to get my character to auto repair, but also to grind in lv 51+ Fate areas. He seems to stay in central coerthas which spite its safe and plentiful of fates, may take longer for him to level to 60, way longer, than it would if he was in HW areas. Have people stopped doing anything for rebornbuddy? The only things I see anywhere near up to date, is the Harvesting profiles.

Edit: ok, I noticed he will, if placed in the zone he should be directly, will do fates under fate bot, noticed Ultima profile started using additionals as soon as Ive set the 5 additionals it needed, still wont use Rook Auto Turret so its likely it needs some skills from it for use first, but the problem now is, how to make him use flight while under Fate Bot?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    2. Diago1

Diago1 Member

Anyone?