• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Manual Review

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Zamphire, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

Hey Mastahg, I’ve got a few people in Discord that are getting a message saying that their order for a RB Key needs to be manually reviewed by the financial team. Apparently it’s been days since they placed the order and haven’t heard anything. I’ve had them try to reach out to Bossland via discord but he’s not responding to anyone. They’ve also tried the anonymous requests link with no luck. They said they tried to post here but the forums blocked them as spam.

Any idea where I can point them to get this sorted out?

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

3. Manta

Manta Member

Another person's transaction is stuck for over 24 hours. They said they've already e-mailed the above address, but not sure when.

I realize it's basically you handling everything and can't cover all hours, especially since Bossland hasn't been responsive since December/January. Since this comes up once or twice per month, what should I tell people to set their expectations about response times? Is e-mail still the best contact for these issues?

Thanks for dealing with hard stuff.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    4. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Probably a week at the most, i was able to get in touch with bossland over the weekend and hes been pretty busy.