• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • MidShaman KaraPostNerv up to 65% WR, Standard

Discussion in 'HearthBuddy Custom Decks' started by OtisRight, Oct 9, 2016.

1. k791129

k791129 New Member

[Tick] Exception during execution:Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HREngine.Bots.PenalityManager.getSpecialCardComboPenalitys(Card card, Minion target, Playfield p, Boolean lethal) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\PenalityManager.cs:line 2159
      at HREngine.Bots.PenalityManager.getPlayCardPenality(Card card, Minion target, Playfield p, Boolean lethal) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\PenalityManager.cs:line 285
      at HREngine.Bots.Movegenerator.getMoveList(Playfield p, Boolean usePenalityManager, Boolean useCutingTargets, Boolean own) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\Movegenerator.cs:line 156
      at HREngine.Bots.MiniSimulator.startEnemyTurnSimThread(List`1 source, Int32 startIndex, Int32 endIndex) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\MiniSimulator.cs:line 252
      at HREngine.Bots.MiniSimulator.<>c__DisplayClass4.<doallmoves>b__0(Tuple`2 range) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\MiniSimulator.cs:line 135
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass42_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.PartitionerForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](Partitioner`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 simpleBody, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
      at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](Partitioner`1 source, Action`1 body)
      at HREngine.Bots.MiniSimulator.doallmoves(Playfield playf, Boolean isLethalCheck) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\MiniSimulator.cs:line 132
      at HREngine.Bots.Ai.doallmoves(Boolean test, Boolean isLethalCheck) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\Ai.cs:line 119
      at HREngine.Bots.Ai.dosomethingclever(Behavior bbase) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\Ai.cs:line 254
      at HREngine.Bots.Silverfish.updateEverything(Behavior botbase) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\silverfish_HB.cs:line 313
      at HREngine.Bots.DefaultRoutine.<OurTurnLogic>d__1d.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\DefaultRoutine.cs:line 747
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
      at HREngine.Bots.DefaultRoutine.<Logic>d__3.MoveNext() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Hearthbuddy 0.3.1289.316\Routines\DefaultRoutine\DefaultRoutine.cs:line 438
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
      at Triton.Bot.Logic.Bots.DefaultBot.DefaultBot. CNC!_uExy}0}><34$OQz72P!.MoveNext()
      at Triton.Bot.Logic.Bots.DefaultBot.DefaultBot.#tbu}_f>mqb\*Re6qI\[e}(/Qq".MoveNext()
      at Triton.Bot.Logic.Bots.DefaultBot.DefaultBot.P86:J vAuV\.pI;QlfR\.%P(_P!.MoveNext()
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
      at Triton.Bot.Logic.Bots.DefaultBot.DefaultBot.`L!/y@/<436>B\[(U?~Lct\&'y".MoveNext()
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.P#ax_@B)K^\*% T:s?QuOR#K9%./6zTaal??!^'5\,F<=q#T`-`#!.MoveNext()
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.‎‎****‎*‪‬‏*‫‎*​*‎*‏**‪​‎‫‬​****(Boolean )
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.‎​*‪‫‬‏​*‪​*‫*‪‏***‏‪*‪‪*(Boolean )
      at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
      at Triton.Bot.Logic.Bots.DefaultBot.DefaultBot.Tick()
      at Triton.Bot.BotManager.‪**‪‏‎​*‫‫‬‫**‏*‫‬**(IBot )

2. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

Fixed. Please download again from the first post and replace:
      Hearthbuddy Folder\Routines\DefaultRoutine\Silverfish\ai\PenalityManager.cs with the one from the archive.

3. bobdu40

bobdu40 New Member

thx for sharing, i will test

4. 735574255

735574255 New Member

5am-8am, total 22, win 7, lose 15, rank 7 - 10..............

i just need a little more luck

5. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

I botted about 7 hours today and went 28-31 from rank 9-7 and back to rank 10 - not so good. But I saw I qued against a lot of control warriors, which are slightly favored against this deck....

Can you guys please download HSBToolBox from here and check the logs for misplays? I found three and submitted them already in the support forums. Maybe threre are more smaller bugs that prevent the bot from climbing.

6. 735574255

735574255 New Member

there are a whole lot of control warriors, malygos druid, alexstrasza mage(i don't know how to express the name of the decks exactly but i guess you know what i mean ) around rank 9 here in China ......

7. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

I went outside home morning today with my family and i decided start HB. Till now i think its a best progression so far. In 3,5 hours bot jumped from rank 14 to 10 on EU. With very good win ratio 72%.

I will let him play few hours more and I will let you know later hows going. I reseted stats so we will see how it look for ranks arround 10.

CHEERS !

8. bobdu40

bobdu40 New Member

Yesterday did a 39/39, the biggest misplay i see is Vs a Druid, he did living roots Turn one to put the two token 1/1 and the shaman did coin and double lightning bolt to kill the two tokens.

9. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

That's awesome! :D

I saw that misplay aswell and implemented a fix already. Next update will be live tomorrow - some changes need more testing before I release them to you.

10. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

Update3 Download updated in first post!

• added new mulligan rules and removed old ones
      • added a bonus to use heropower if we're going to use a direct damage or aoe spell if spellpower totem is not already on board
      • penalize playing tunderbluffvaliant naked turn 5,6, because we have better plays even when the stats are worse
      • fixed lightningbolt using at enemy hero without having lethal
      • fixed waisting lightningbolt on low attack/not important minions
      • fixed bug that caused the bot to not attack at all when frothing berseker was on the board
      • penalize attacking minions without being able to kill them on that turn(with minions & hero)
      • penalize using direct damage cards(lightning bolt, fire ele etc.) on minions without being able to kill them on that turn
      • added small bonus for trading minions witch are low on health(don't confuse it with low maxhp)
      • penalize playing flametongue without any minions being ready
      • spiritclaws:
        • removed penality for attacking 1hp minions if the weapon has 1 attack
        • added penality for attacking a minion if weapon has 1 attack but the minion hp is > 1

11. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

Time to test it because last version stocked in rank 10 for more than 100 games :D

12. bobdu40

bobdu40 New Member

Thx i will test this during the night

13. truestrike007

truestrike007 New Member

from rank 8 to rank 14
      for 1 night

14. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

Dudes ... what ranks yours HB could reach using Otis's proposition :) ???

My stocked in rank 10 for a very long time, once I saw him on 9 but most of the times its 10-11.

Greets !

15. chen5410

chen5410 New Member

First night rank 20-11,second night still rank 11, third 11.
      After use lasted version ,forth night rank 8 ,last night still rank 8 ,50% win rate here in China
      Maybe midshaman is too difficult for HB . But rank 8 is enough . I will give it another try tonight .

16. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

UUU after few hours in last night is rank 8 EU :)

17. bobdu40

bobdu40 New Member

Rank 5 in two day i have replace a fire elemental by ragnaros. server eu

18. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

i saw that bot using hero power before this card which giving for totems+2/+2 afteer using hero power

19. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

That's awesome :)

Plz upload the logfile so I can see what went wrong there

20. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

Otis the problem is Im quite fresh user of HB .... I dont have any clue how to do it for you. But if you will explain me step by step for the future I can provide for You as much as possible :)

Anyway... I would like to share with You dudes that I also put Ragnaros instead one Fire Lord (6 cost card) and yesterday I jumped for rank 7 and today with win ratio 55,56% 35/28 just hitted rank 5 !!!

Great job Mr Otis and again thank You very much for sharing yours hard work !!!