• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • MidShaman KaraPostNerv up to 65% WR, Standard

Discussion in 'HearthBuddy Custom Decks' started by OtisRight, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Iso

Iso Member

Mine missed lethal with Vallant. Comment in log.

Attached Files:

2. Iso

Iso Member

Last report for today. Please help to lower calc times it makes not bad matches to lose. Comments inside.
      Also play around secrets takes too much time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    3. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

The bot should not miss lethal anymore. The only thing I can think of is that the bot can't finish the calc somehow and get stuck. Will look into it tomorrow after I have some more logs.

I was actually considering turning it off because the bot does it so badly. For example, he always checks for freezing/explosive by attacking face with a minion.... When I look at my stats I think I won maybe 5 out of 20 games vs secret hunter. It's a bad matchup but not this bad. Maybe it's okay if we turn it off? We would play like normal, if we hit the secret we get f***ed...but sometimes not. Will also test it over the night.

Here is the settings file with the old numbers and prayaroundSecrets off:
      View attachment _settings.txt

4. Iso

Iso Member

One more thing. In one of my games bot dropped Vallant as 7th minion and stuck permaspamming Totemic Call. No log coz it didnt write it when I turned bot off after it started ropping.

5. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

It has to do with the settings being set too high.

So I botted 7 hours last night, 3 hours with the settings from Dre and 4 hours with the old ones with prayaroundSecrets off.

The first session was okay, 9-8 -still rank 5. Lost all games vs secret hunter.
      The second session was also okay...not amazing tho 14-11- deranked to rank 7 but won 6 times in a row at the end back to rank 5 xD. Played 4 times against secret hunter and won 3, but lost a lot against reno warlock and reno mage(exactly how I did expect it).

I'd say we're gonna revert the settings. If you guys still want to use the settings from Dre, just rename the two settings files that are in the behavior\MidrangeShaman folder. Also I did some minor stuff in the ai folder(code cleanup, commenting etc.). So please download the files again and replace all of them.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    6. Iso

Iso Member

I cant understand mulligan for Mana Tide Totem...
      Keep vs every class but keep vs shaman if also have Totemic Golem? Why? After Golem played next turn we have 2/3 mana - cant play Mana Tide, if played next turn - our curve is fucked up.

7. bobdu40

bobdu40 New Member

Used the deck in wild to, rank 10 to 5 in 15h.

8. Iso

Iso Member

Interesting idea...
      I will try it. Any changes in cards? I added crakle (3-5 mdg spell) instead of fire elemental but bot smorks it into face for now reason on turn 3 sometimes...

Last tests results:
      1) Deck is too good and very universal (it's aggro, mid and contol at same time) and it provides winrate despite of hilariose number of different missplays.
      2) Vallant inspire underestimated, Bot plays Vallant + Trogg for 7 mana... or something else useless instead of trogg...
      3) I often end up now with 2 x flame totem in hand. Even if I have board to push damage with em.
      4) Bot should Hex Imp Gang Boss and Darkshire Concilman before it's 5/5 and sealed game for my opponent.
      5) Different random Maelstrom's and Lightening Storms vs empty board happends in later turns (like 7+ mana turns).

9. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

Thanks, will look into it! About 4: What if it's a reno lock, do you really want to hex Imp Gang Boss?

10. Iso

Iso Member

It's rare. It's lost anyway, no? :)

11. Iso

Iso Member

About Hexing Imp Gang Boss. Should be hexed if cant be removed nicely without hex. Look at this that way: bot is stupid and vs zoolock will AoE and drop your MVP’s like Thing from below. Even if it manage to AoE 2/4 zoolock will use 1/1 token to kill it by giving it +4/+4. Darkshire councilman: bot ignores it while it’s 1/5, but next turn it becomes 6/5 and seals the game either by raping your MVP’s or dropping your HP too low to win.

One more, in mirror matches quite ignores Spellpower Totem even if enemy has Claws. Example: my side is empty, bot plays Fire elemental and Battlecry face, then Trogg, then Totemic call. Enemy turn is Storm + finish elemental, game done.

12. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

Was about to release a update soon but I just got kicked off from Hearthstone in the middle of a game. Wasn't able to log back in. Checked my mail and got one from blizz:

"Your account has been permanently closed due to a breach of our Hearthstone policies."

I guess I'm done here. Will open a ticket now asking them to review my case, but I don't have much hope. FeelsBadMan

unbenannt.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    13. 735574255

735574255 New Member

Banned??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Iso

Iso Member

Oh no...

15. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

I guess I got reported. When I came home from work I had 5 friend requests, I guess from people the bot was playing against. Maybe one of those reported me. Or I simply overdone the whole thing...

Anyways here is my last update for you guys. I did not have enough time to test everything, so there might by some bugs and things may not work as intended. Make sure you save you current files, just in case.

Update6 Download updated in first post!
      • updated mulligan
      • increased bonus for using heropower before spells if we don't have spellpowertotem already
      • added small bonus for trading with minions(less SMOrc)
      • increased bonus for trading our low hp minions
      • fixed not playing thunderbluffvaliant before turn 7, if it's the only minion in hand
      • fixed not playing flametongue if exactly one minion is ready to attack
      • fixed using AoE damage on 0/1 minions(frog etc..)
      • added small penality for using bloodlust if targets < 3, unless lethal
      • added small bonus to use hex on darkshirecouncilman
      • tweaked playing around enemyAoe spells
        • added ravagingghoul and hellfire
        • enemy might use whirlwind effects if we have atleast two minions with 1 hp(was three)
        • basic totems(not buffed) count as less then normal minions(0.7)
        • flametongue and manatide totem count as minions
          (1 normal minion + 2 basic totems = 2.4 minions; 1 normal minion + manatide + 1 basic totem = 2.7 minions; 1 normal minion + 2 basic totems + flametongue= 3.4; at 3 or more the bot starts to play around possible Aoe from the opponent)

16. pwasilewski

pwasilewski New Member

Oh that so bad information for all of us dude :(

17. crazy3216

crazy3216 New Member

hey otisright just a kindly reminder
      i have seen a misplay
      when i have lucky coins
      first turn enemy did nothing and the bot used lucky coin (2/1) and equip 1 spirit claws (1/1) and end the turn
      so the lucky coin used for KAPPA :confused:

sorry i dont have the log so i hope i explained clearly QAQ

18. bobdu40

bobdu40 New Member

Thanx for all the work otis.

19. OtisRight

OtisRight New Member

To make this clear for everyone:

I got banned 2 days ago because I used this bot. I don't wanna blame anyone. It can happen to anyone at any time.
      I will no longer support this routine. So please don't pm me logs anymore. @mods pls lock this thread!

You're welcome :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    20. Coolmaster

Coolmaster Member

Thank you for the good job, Otis.

This is a very strange ban. In this job (creating a new behavior for the bot) it is very important to watch and analyze the result in the testing phase. During this period, you can't leave the bot unattended, especially for a long time. As I've noticed, even the slightest changes in the code (or combos, as part of the code), can cause unpredictable consequences. It is likely that the bot gone in cycles and an unhappy coincidence it was filmed (taking into account Blizzard's latency it could be a few weeks ago - just when you started to do this behavior). But... What's done can't be undone...
      Hopefully, the loss of one account failed to break morale and you are using your experience will grow up a dozen new accounts.