• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Mining][Botany][OrderBot] Unspoiled Nodes Farming

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Zamphire, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Ksexasiaris

Ksexasiaris Member

Thanks for the profile. Is it possible to add into the profile to use a specific food? I can reach the stats needed for this by using food and Gourmet plugin does not always work...

2. rka666

rka666 New Member

Thanks guys for this amazing profile!
      But, could you please stick in Botanist Weapon farm for Redolent Logs in there? I was trying to do that myself, but got errors in the code, so decided to ask yourself. Thanks!

3. wick123

wick123 New Member

I've made some changes that has them in it, as well as 1 & 2** mining

View attachment botany&mining2.0.xml

It's still a bit of a work in progress, and some of the skills are going to be dependent on what sort of GP base you have since there's not a lot of time to regen GP in some cases.
      My goal is to add all the possible nodes to it, and then just flag them on/off as needed, instead of making sweeping changes to the file.

4. rka666

rka666 New Member

Brilliant! Thank you!
      I will switch few parts off there tbh myself, as like u said, not enough time to refresh GP.

5. pia

pia Member

Please join the 3*** acquisition, for example: Platinum Ore. thanks

6. nomell

nomell New Member

Hi I cant seem to get this bot to work properly for me. it starts moving then teleporting away to another location then it stays still and switches gear whats going on?

7. nomell

nomell New Member

I found another profile to use :)

8. VirgilS

VirgilS New Member

thanks for this profile, I am trying to learn how to do some programming but am still very new, I would like to change a few things about which items to gather but how do you get map IDs and Aetheryte IDs?
      trying to basically set this up for my current farm items and just having trouble understanding how to do it, thanks for your work again

9. wick123

wick123 New Member

Here's the code you can use if you go to plugins > RebornConsole

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...eloper-forum/209604-aetheryte-id-logging.html

10. ToastySweetFluff

ToastySweetFluff New Member

Can this plugin harvest prickly pineapple and honey lemon seeds when it goes to those nodes? I'd also like to know if it would be able to harvest Waterfowl feathers.
      Thanks!

11. Sinanju

Sinanju Member

I'm using this profile, but for some reason my character will teleport to Mor Dhona and run to X:28 Y:11 and stealth, but then just stands there. It'll teleport to another area when the next node when it comes up.

12. Lordisckniss

Lordisckniss New Member

Im confused.. Is there a plugin i need to use?
      Or should i just let the bot pick whatever it wants.. im still making money
      but im wondering if it should be farming something in particular
      thanks kindly 365 gathering/botanist

13. Lordisckniss

Lordisckniss New Member

Is it because i dont have enough percip to see everything? or does the bot know where everything is???
      But what items for 1 star should i have it farming? also gatherassist does not have any of the good items in the drop down menu
      only items before 50 for some reason??? what plugin?

14. ToastySweetFluff

So, I was able to edit the profile myself by switching the current Prickly Pineapple and Honey Lemon nodes to harvest "slot 0" and successfully attained seed farming.. Although now my character just stands there afterwards until the node times out so I'll have to tweak it further.
      However, I've noticed that for some reason the bot will not harvest Grade 3 thanalan topsoil. The bot goes to the zone, runs past the node, does not change jobs from botanist, and then teleports away. It harvests other Mining nodes such as Darksteel.
      Anyone else having this problem or am I overlooking something simple?
      Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :D

15. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I noticed that:
      A) This isn't producing any umbral rocks for me (save one time when I got some.)
      B) Mounting chocobo while stealth is up is causing problems. The chocobo then walks at stealthed speed. RB needs to drop stealth prior to mounting chocobo, i think.

16. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

He created the profile to farm slots so people who had not farmed unspoiled before could get the "unknown" the first time around. What you need is a fairly easy fix. In the places you see <slot>0</slot> you need to replace that portion with something similar to the bolded portion here:

<Gather Loops="1">
      <GatherObject>Unspoiled Rocky Outcrop</GatherObject>
      <HotSpots>
      <HotSpot Radius="120" XYZ="-104.3778, 49.17989, 346.0623" />
      </HotSpots>
      <ItemNames>
      <ItemName>Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil</ItemName>
      <ItemName>Water Cluster</ItemName>
      </ItemNames>

<GatheringSkillOrder>
      </GatheringSkillOrder>
      </Gather>

The item names at the top will be gathered first until you cant. so 1 time items will disapear then it will try to farm the next item on the list. Keep in mind that if you have never gathered it before and its still considered "Unknown" orderbot will consider the item not there. Also when doing things of this sort. Unless you want to spend a gather attempt on each to remove the "item unreachable" you can cast the 300cp skill to reveal the nodes. otherwise if you feel its worth more to use the 400 and/or 500 cp skills to increase yield. Just add in the skillname where you see the skillnames mentioned. Look around in the profile and you may find a point where it is used.

17. ToastySweetFluff

Oh, thanks very much! Would it be possible to harvest "Waterfowl Feathers" in a similar fashion? Programming it to use toil and then just harvest "Waterfowl Feathers" since I already 'know' that node..
      I'll try this out. Thanks again so much!

18. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

It should work in the same way. Only if you are already going to that node. Saw online that it "Waterfoul Feather Western La Noscea 8AM, shares node with La Noscean Leek, Rare (1 obtainable)..." So if that is on the profile just rework it like above and have it use <itemnames> to get the feather first.

But looking at the ones in this thread the node is not used. I'm at work and can't get character POS to make a full one. I'll try to see if I can get one working for you that you could paste in. No promises on it not bugging out a different node due to time constraints or creating CP issues :p Look for an edit later. You'll have to add it to the 2.0 xml that somebody posted on page 11. (props to them)

Before pasting this in (put it in time order after umbral rock and shroud topsoil node) you need to change how it acts after that node. It looks like it teleports to camp dragonhead and waits for 10minutes for the next node. So if yo want this in then you need to delete the portion it looks like this
      <If Condition="IsTimeBetween(6,9)">
      <LogMessage Message="Next spawn at 9AM Eorzea Time at Coerthas Central Highlands."/>
      <WaitWhile Condition="IsTimeBetween(6,9)"/>

Verify the bolded items in the code. Make sure its not a mature tree but a vegetation patch and that the name matches. The bolded hotspot location is wrong! You need to run up to where the node is then on the bot click where you see profile creator. It will open another window that shows all of the objects on the map in japanese. In the top right there will be a box with character location info. You want the x y z coordinates placed there. be sure to add in all decimals and any +/- modifiers.
      Code:
      <!-- Botany: Western La Noscea - Waterfowl Feather & La Noscean Leek -->
       <If Condition="IsTimeBetween(8,10)"> 
      <If Condition="not IsOnMap(138)">
       <TeleportTo AetheryteId="13" Name="Swiftperch"/> <WaitTimer WaitTime="5"/> 
      </If> 
      <If Condition="Core.Me.CurrentJob != ClassJobType.Botanist"> 
      <RunCode Name="BTN"/> 
      </If> 
      <Gather Loops="1"> 
      [B]<GatherObject>Unspoiled Lush Vegetation Patch</GatherObject> [/B]
      <HotSpots> 
      [B]<Hotspot Radius="700" X="xxx.2818" Y="xxx.052" Z="-xxx.1232"/> 
      </HotSpots>[/B]
       <ItemNames>
      <ItemName>Waterfowl Feather</ItemName>
      <ItemName>La Noscean Leek</ItemName>
      </ItemNames>
       <GatheringSkillOrder> 
      <GatheringSkill TimesToCast="1" SpellName="Toil of The Pioneer"/> 
      <GatheringSkill TimesToCast="1" SpellName="Leaf Turn II"/> 
      </GatheringSkillOrder> 
      </Gather> 
      </If>
      Warning: I have no code knowledge. All of my experience is only from basic editing of rebornbuddy and honorbuddy profiles. This should work but it may not. Before editing your profile with this make a backup and add this to the back up. Just incase it severely botches it, Then watch it. This looks like it fills a deadspace in the profile where you are standing still from 7am-9am in camp dragonhead anyway so it may save you 6 minutes.

Double Combo Edit?!?: Also I just realized I could have just edited the profile for you but I'm at work and can't get the hotspot location coordinates. So I got you most of the way and this will help make you (and others) more comfortable and realize how easy it is to edit basic xml profiles :D Also make sure to clean it up a little by adding in the spacing/tabbing heirarchy. Notebook++ makes this very simple to do.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    19. ToastySweetFluff

Thank you very much. Very Informative! I'll look into this. This is also helping me to read and understand editing the profiles so, much appreciated and yes.. Note++ helps A LOT!

20. Lordisckniss

Lordisckniss New Member

Having a issue my bot wont make it to any unspoiled nodes anymore
      all of a sudden its broken running to places where those no nodes..