• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Mixed Av explaination.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hissig, Jan 18, 2010.

1. hissig

hissig New Member

Hey,

I have been trying to find out how the mixed bgs work. I seem people reconmend doing so from 60-80, so that's what Im trying to do.

1. Is the point that it will grind while it's in que for AV?
      2. How do I set it up ? Currently i have av mesh + av profile, and have it set to mixed - av on the main tab.

What am I missing here?

2. N1ck

N1ck New Member

Would like to know it aswell, Im horde and I did just press mixed-AV and then when it did join the AV it just startede to run into wall :S

3. Ntsmarkv

Ntsmarkv New Member

The purpose of Mixed Mode - AV is to get the MAX Experience you can, you get very nice xp in AV, specially if the team does everything right.

You just need to load up your profile/mesh where you want to grin, choose Mixed Mode - AV, go to your grinding area, and click start, it should auto queue you up into the pvp, and grind, when the popup shows to enter pvp, it will, and auto-loads load that pvp profile/mesh, once pvp is done will teleport out, and queue up again, then continue grinding again.

4. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

Nothing, just let it run and it will join as soon as it can :)

it will auto load the Mesh/Profile from the "Default Profiles" folder when it successfully joins the BG.

5. hissig

hissig New Member

Ah I love you guys. I just did it in thw wrong order loading av mesh + profile.

6. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Shouldn't need to load the AV mesh, should all be loaded automatically for you when you join, and the old profile and mesh loaded back when it is finished.

7. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

All you need to do is select Mixed Mode AV from the drop-down list, load your normal grinding profile (not the AV profile) and click start. HB will queue you, while waiting to enter the battleground will grind based on your normal profile, when the queue pops it will enter the battleground and automatically load the AV profile. When the battleground is finished it will leave AV and continue grinding using your normal profile.

8. LAP87

LAP87 Member

Well i have to disagree, sometimes when i was botting my Warlock using Bliik's 1-60 it wouldn't autoload AV mesh, so i had to do it manually.
      And sometimes it wouldn't load 1-60 mesh when AV was finished.. Really random problem, could go nearly a whole day before it happened :/ So i couldn't log it..

9. N1ck

N1ck New Member

Btw. Is there a horde and a alliance AV path-mesh, becouse Im a horde, and when my character is joining AV it just starts running into the wall :S ... so I was thinking that I maybe got an alliance path-mesh.... for AV ?

10. Spicy

Spicy New Member

11. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Having had spent some time with HB over the last few weeks I can confirm latency and fps effects the performance of the bot immensly. On days with high latency I found HB doing weird or unexpected stuff on a regular basis, with low latency it was never a problem. In hindsight many of the problems I was having with HB were probably caused by high latency, not HB itself.

G