• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [MOP Rep]The Tillers Dailies and More

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Makkli, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Makkli

Makkli New Member

UPDATES!!!!

My favorite change is the bot will now harvest a farm full of any crop except portal shards and saplings before trying to plant. No more user dialog!

Added Shabby New Face (extras version)
      Added One Magical, Flying Kingdom's Trash... (extras version)
      Added plant harvesting prior to farming quest (both)
      Removed user dialog telling the user to harvest
      Tweaked landing spot for Wing Nga to be right on top of her to work around mesh issues
      Added a temporary lua workaround for not buying seeds since 5.1

2. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

Hi there Makli, many thanks for the profiles big time saver and able to spend time with the kids....

I'm posting this to see your time scale or intention for your FarmTender - a harvest/clearing accessory tool

It be a ACE in to pot to have this, anyways thanks again for the profiles

Regards

3. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Thanks for asking! I pushed it down my list a bit while I worked on the Pandarian Cooking Trainer. One of the functions necessary to make it work has also been broken in the bot core since 5.1 but I'm told its fixed in the latest beta. I plan to test the beta build later today and if it is, in fact, working then I will pick the project back up again.

Assuming all the core parts work maybe a week? I will update here when I know more. Thanks for your interest!

Oh, btw, the dailies profile will now harvest a full farm prior to doing the farming quest if that helps any.

4. Fd2me

Fd2me New Member

Thanks very much for the response, and yes i sow today it harvested all, it was great that's what made me remember your do it list.. I wait to hear from you figure's crossed.

5. Tasmanian

Tasmanian New Member

Thanks for your great work. Just tried it, works totally fine. ;))

6. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Love to hear stuff like this. You are most welcome!

7. icycool

icycool New Member

Does the bot use the plow or does it till soil 1 by 1? I'm exalted now, thanks to you! But these dailies are fast with your profile so I wouldn't mind keeping it going.

8. nedaa

nedaa New Member

Fatty Goatsteak I had some problems. Dunno if it was with my setup or something. It just fly from spot to spot with flying mount but doesn't dismount, target and kill goats.

View attachment 740 2012-12-08 12.36.txt

Edit: I tryed remove all class profile+plugins and still doesn't work.

Now I tryed hb install again in another folder and suddenly it can target them and I'm using my old class profile with it too and same hb setup. So weird.

But now there is new problem. It will fly close to mob but it says in message can't attack while pecified. but if it's not mounted it will attack them with weapon and when in combat it can use spells again.

Pacified is wow bug that is releated to death. But removing my cache+dying many times, relog didn't help.

Eather way it works now if I let it alone run but it will try go in melee first. Second problem is waiting it to finally so it can attack but it does happen.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
    9. Makkli

Makkli New Member

My dailies profiles will harvest everything harvestable when it goes to do the planting quest. It will not, however, clean up everything and get it ready for planting it will only till the plot it needs for the quest it is doing. In the Non-Extras profile that means one. In the Extras it could be 1-4 depending on whether you have one of the vote quests as well. The goal of the dailies profile is not to produce a crop but to accomplish dailies. Harvesting is actually just a means to that end (though a remarkably convenient one!)

My other project I'm working on that I was discussing above, the Farm Tender, will harvest, plow, plant and tend an entire farm full of your chosen crop. I intend to have it cooperate in some way with the dailies profile but I want them to remain standalone pieces for flexibility. Some people just wanna haul ass through dailies and futz around in their farm to their own goals. And some people may want to tend their farm without having to do dailies.

I finished the base pieces last night. I'm kinda excited about it.

10. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Hi Nedaa,

I would be happy to assist with this but I need a complete log. The log you provided just picks up where you started the bot running. I need the whole thing so I can see other details. If you can post a complete log I'll go through it and see what I can figure out.

11. timosg

timosg New Member

Am Anfangspunkt bleibt er stehen

Hallo

Ich mach leider irgend einen Fehler. Der Bot geht zum Anfangspunkt auf dem Markt, bleibt da aber stehen und bewegt sich nicht, er f?ngt also nicht an zu questen :-(
      Hatte einer das gleiche Problem ?

Flooo

12. Deevoon

Deevoon New Member

13. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Can this be addressed? It's become rather annoying to com back and find my guys sitting there not doing their dailies! Not blaming you lol its just annoying. I figured out why they get stuck in combat with google.

quote - "If you're doing Tiller or cooking dailies in the Kunzen village area in the Valley of Four Winds, you might have found yourself stuck in combat. Even exiting the game will not take you out of combat. If this has happened to you, you probably hit a Stolen Brew Keg with an aoe attack. Make sure you destroy the keg, it'll take you out of combat."

14. Makkli

Makkli New Member

This would be tricky to handle in a quest profile but I'll see if I can come up with something. Thank you for reporting the explanation.

15. Makkli

Makkli New Member

I started to add those but I couldn't get the trigger I needed at the time to work. I've learned a lot more since then so I'll look at going back and adding those in. Frankly I forgot about them! Thanks for the suggestion.

16. ShadowDK

ShadowDK New Member

Would it be possible to have a separate profile among the tiller ones these that:

- Harvest and tills your soil
      - Plants Enigma seeds(The ones that give you Panda herbs, and since 5.1 a lotta Golden lotus)
      - Takes care of all the wiggling seeds, runty and so on.

Looking at the profile it seems 98% is already done, yet needs a few things to be able to do this. Would it be something you could perhaps add?

17. joseph213

joseph213 New Member

Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior'

Hello. Tried this out and it said

Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Assembly is null!

I was doing the Fatty Goatsteak quest. Flew to a bunch of Stout Staghorn (north of Kunzen Hunter Chief) and stops.

I've attached two logs.

Thanks for your hard work!

Attached Files:

18. icycool

icycool New Member

Keep it standalone, but maybe have it call up the Dailies profile at the end? Kind of like how Vego's profiles call up Golden Lotus after Klaxxi, then August Celestials, then Shado-Pan.

19. Makkli

Makkli New Member

That's actually my plan.

20. icycool

icycool New Member

Awesome :)

Let us know when you need testing!