• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N] Pit of Saron Trash Endless Farm (Battered Hilt + WoLK Tabard Rep)

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Zikke, Apr 10, 2012.

1. diablofan

diablofan Member

seems to be good profile, i run it with my blood dk, nonstop full HP,but... i got 1 problem.I kill the mobs too fast :) = You entered too many instances recently. This has no wait time between resets ?

edit: nwm, found solution 1page back

got my first hilt after 3hours raping mobs 0deaths using blood dk pvp gear with extended profile. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    2. longhornfreak

longhornfreak New Member

+rep got a hilt on my first run :D lucky me

3. tentiontwooone

tentiontwooone New Member

Ive done the quest chain to getinto PoS and well ive been farming this place for last 4 days.. Gotten over 20 of the trash mobs epic that drop and yet to see the HILT.... RnG is killing me. is it my badluck with Rng or should i finish the quest chain which got me into PoS ??

4. diablofan

diablofan Member

i did not finish that q yet, but there will be no difference i bet. Just rng, i looted like 15x that trash epic before hilt.

5. tentiontwooone

Ty im glad to hear it :)

6. tentiontwooone

u gotta be kidding me...after i make my little statement i get the hilt...ive also read this also happening to other ppl....

So what im saying is. if your not getting the item u want..post it on HB and next 5 minutes it will drop.

7. HB5712J35

HB5712J35 New Member

im at like 8k mobs dry :( got like 25 hilts so far with this profile tho

8. diablofan

diablofan Member

lol do you even sell them at AH ? how long does it take you and what price ?

9. HB5712J35

HB5712J35 New Member

Yeah i sell them around 8-10k each on AH, i usually get 1 per 7 or 8 hrs of botting but even if i don't i make a lot of money from the frostweave cloth and looted gold

10. Maquiavel

Maquiavel New Member

I got my first one today.
      I'm trying 20k. I've spent about 9 hours.
      I'm using a blood dk with gear 356 and singular Cc. With almost no death. With CLU CC I was dying too much because it pulls much more mobs maybe with a better gear.

11. HB5712J35

HB5712J35 New Member

Im 390 ilvl and i die using CLU CC too.. it just runs around and pulls everything

12. Nickolai20599

Nickolai20599 New Member

known issues :
      I died which wasnt unexpected , and the bot didnt find its way to the corpse :p flew high above outside the citadel above the portal entrance.

13. Riddero

Riddero New Member

as he said, i get this alot when dying so this profile is not afkable at all

14. Bene21

Bene21 Guest

although botting almost every night, i just got one hilt (for my main char)...so i hope, there will drop some more :D

but theres also a big amount of gold with the frostweave cloth and huge amounts of greenitems (disentchant)

15. usrmd

usrmd Member

Once you die thats pretty much it, this profile will never make it back to your body. Other then that, pretty solid.. just don't die. No hilt, but I did get Zom's *****ling Bulwark. Pretty sweet shield xmog going for 8k on my server.

16. thedon19

thedon19 Member

Thought Id report my progress with this. These numbers are about what I got, as I cbf getting the exact numbers.
      Used it for the first time, ran for approx 6 hours.
      - About 100 greens - infinite dust is selling for around 7g each, greater cosmic essence for 15g. I DEd it all and got 45 greater cosmics (675g) and 405 dust (2835g)
      - Looted around 1000g
      - About 35 stacks of Frostweave, sells for 4g each on my server (2400g)
      - Vendor stuff - not sure as my addon for tracking gold seems to be playing up. But Id guess it at say 1000g (probably more, but Ill stay on the conservative side)
      - Battered Hilt - none (or if I did, it was vendored and I dont know about it lol)
      - Book of Glyph Mastery - got 4 of them. they are listed on my server at 950g each. NFI if they will sell at that, but lets factor it in anyway.

So adding that up, with no Hilt, got me 11710g for say 6 hours. 1951g an hour. As I said, the numbers werent exact, and Im pretty sure I got more in vendor loot but the addon isnt working.
      Im pretty happy with that. Im sure you can prob earn more per hour else where, but if you factor in a hilt every now and then (if you are lucky) then that will go up. Also no one is around there, so seemed safe-ish.

Please note, these number assume that everything will sell. As I said, nfi about the Books, and for the dusts and what not donno how strong the market is.

Ran as a feral druid with LFR gear, using Junglebook. Was in bear form the whole time.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    17. HB5712J35

HB5712J35 New Member

whats your kills per hr as a druid?

18. thedon19

thedon19 Member

Updated my numbers above, after DEing everything (gold wise).

Not sure the the kills per hr sorry, didnt think to check. Ill run again and see.
      Unless there is a way to get it from the logs easily.

Edit, had it running for half an hour - looks like im going at 250 kills per hour. NFI if that is good or not. All I know is my Druid basically stays on 100% health the whole time. So if he doesnt die, and I earn 2k gold per hour + any hilts, and it is afk-able, Im fine with that.

Edit 2, had it running for a bit now, going at around 200-220 kills per hour.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    19. rpf

rpf New Member

i have had a good look through the thread and cant find a soulution to a problem i have.

My character keeps going into the sewers in Dalaran to mail/repair and gets stuck, this prevents hime leaving .??

20. HB5712J35

HB5712J35 New Member

Same as me then, im at 200-230. Anyone know how to fix the corpse run? The only thing preventing it from becoming completely afkable