• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N - Rep] Magisters' Terrace Endless Farm

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Zikke, Dec 27, 2011.

1. hordeglider

hordeglider New Member

Tried this today and everything seems to go fine for couple of runs so I left it AFK. Came back 1.5 hours later and found the bot stuck in North Sea trying to use flying mount and can't fly out as I guess you can't use flying in this zone. Not sure what went wrong so here's a log for your reference. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

It looks like what happened was the bot got stuck or the mesh got screwed up (which is happening to everybody right now on many profiles due to bugs in the current release of HB), the bot "blindly" stumbled through the portal while trying to unstuck, and got even more confused when it found itself in a foreign land.

This is a known bug with the current HB and the devs are working on it. It's happening so often recently that I have considered take the profiles down until they fix it....

mspropst likes this.
    3. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

It doesnt want to go heroic mode , it automaticly puts normal.

4. Spartanmfot

Spartanmfot New Member

Looks like a new way to farm some cash. I remember when one of my accounts was stolen and i got it back after a few months and somebody had set my DK to bot ramparts for a long time. Had like 2000 mails from gm reimbursing the items. Lots of gold!

Will try it when i get home!

5. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

It will not set to Normal until after the first run. You can manually set it to heroic for the first run, but after that it will only farm on normal (because you can only doing Heroics once per day).

6. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

1 more thing , i do 5 instance in 51 minutes , and when i try to go to 6th , it tells me that i cant do more in 1 hour. And bot crashes and runs at deep see.U need to make kind of failsafe.

7. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

As soon as anybody knows a way to do that, I can put it in. I've never heard of a way to check to see your reset timer.

8. thedon19

thedon19 Member

Hi is anyone able to modify this so it will just repeatedly farm it over and over even if you are exalted. Im running it with my horde faction rep tabards to get rep quickly and farm greens/cloth.

Cheers!!!

9. Spartanmfot

Spartanmfot New Member

It would probably be a very small fix within the profile or behaviors code, i do not know myself as im at work but if nobody has replied by the time i get home i can take a look and see.

10. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

The functionality you are looking for is listed in the first post. You need to open the profile in a text editor, do a Find for that line, and change it to what I said.

11. qztr

qztr Active Member

This profile is working extremely good.

Running heroic on my 85 frost DK. No issues what so ever.

12. mspropst

mspropst Member

I love this profile. Works like a charm, goes back out of the instance and repeats.

ONLY 1 SUGGESTION, is there anyway to get a second version of the profile? The current one lets you set to loot all or loot none... but it would be great if we could have one that would zoom through killing everything and just loot the mobs with the pet and mounts. That way you can get exalted/pet/mount, if you want, or you can get exalted/pet/mount/money farming.

Let me know if this is possible. Thanks a lot for your work so far, although people usually just critique, we do appreciate the work!

13. mspropst

mspropst Member

I would just put like 2.5 minute delays between each run, just have it sit inside the instance

After 5 runs, you should have 10 minutes of wait time accumulated (1 run, 1 wait, 1 run, 1 wait, 1 run, 1 wait, 1 run, 1 wait, 1 run = 5 runs, 4 waits... 4x2.5 = 10)+ 51 minutes of running = 61. At least that way you have a little cushion for fast runs. I don't know if this is 5 runs in 51 minutes with or without looting though. That could make a difference. So just put a 2.5 or even 3-3.5 minute wait after re-entering the instance and then see how that goes.

14. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

To my knowledge, the only pet or mount drop is from Kael'thas at the end, and it should already be set to loot him individually. Is there another pet/mount that I'm not aware of?

Regarding the delays, I haven't heard anybody else say they are hitting the "too many instances" issue with this profile so I'd prefer not to add a delay to the "official" copy unless more people need it. You may just want to add the Wait code for your copy, which is 1 line that you can pretty much add anywhere inside the <QuestOrder> section (AKA the movement part of the profile):

Code:
      <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="180000" /> <!-- Wait 3 minutes to avoid "too many instances" message -->

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    15. qztr

qztr Active Member

I'm getting "too many instances" all the time running this profile. I'll add the code you wrote.
      Hopefully it'll work a little better this time. (Frost DPS DK)

16. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

Any of the super-high dps characters (and high AoE damage CC's) may run into this. I appreciate the feedback; if it's common I'll add it to the "master" copy, but for now add it into yours and see if it helps.

17. Fredrix101

Fredrix101 New Member

Epic. Thanks !

18. andrzej

andrzej New Member

That's my first profile I'm using on Honorbuddy :) works great !

19. Peterpro

Peterpro New Member

Works gr8! But I had to set the delay minutes options becouse "enter too many" :)
      Rly thanks for the profile ! LOve it!

20. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

You can also change your CC to use fewer spells to slow it down a bit too. Everybody has such a different speed through the instance that it's hard to plan for it.