• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [N] Timeless Isle - Coin & Epoch & Epic BOA Farm

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by GIVEMEANAME, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Schakal

Schakal New Member

2. Roguecaptain

Roguecaptain Member

Not sure if I have a setting wrong but I'm using Demonic as the CR and this profile with grindbot enabled but my toon seems to move to a hotspot then target something and then nothing. If I manually attack it the CR kics in and kills it and I move to another hotspot then stand there again without killing it. I changed the pull distance to be set to a greater value but that didn't help. I attached a log file from this. Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

You have to set the routine to attack out of combat. Not sure if it has that option in Demonic. I know with TuanHA's DK premium I have to enable Attack Out Of Combat in order to get it to attack anything, otherwise it does exactly what you're talking about. Look for a force combat option, or attack out of combat, or ask Millz about it. Because the mobs are mostly neutral, you have to attack them first, and the routine doesn't initiate combat. You have to do it. So see if one of those options is available in the routine, if not, ask Millz if he can implement it.

4. Roguecaptain

Roguecaptain Member

Awesome that makes total sense, ok cool I'll get with Millz

5. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

Maybe with a different profile and bot base but as it's a grind profile and grind bot, no

Sorry

6. m7md

m7md New Member

Running it on Blood dk alliance , running smoothe everything but 1 issue "wont loot" even when i check the loot corpse box in settings still wont loot , anyhelp?

7. adamlad101

adamlad101 New Member

Hey, love this but im a dest lock and i just want to farm the elites if possible D: is that possible, killing the little ones is a bit of a waste, they drop one coin :(

8. bobbydk

bobbydk New Member

Nice profil but missing way to manny mobs when farming, this make the profil look a bit botish :). Why is that so ? useing singular cc as melee and pull distance to 45.

useing Timeless Isle - Geared Hostile Only - Coin & Epoch & Epic BOA Farm v2.1#160913.xml

9. Bigbadwolf

Bigbadwolf New Member

My char isnt mounting after kills he just runs... just me?

10. corenbaine

corenbaine New Member

Nice Profile.
      Was getting about 1400-1500 coins / hour with this [N] Timeless Isle - Geared - Coin & Epoch & Epic BOA Farm v2.1#160913
      Suggestions for next updates:
      1. Some more complex/random Pathing (could already see a few bots lining up on my server following the same path I was, makes it a bit too obvious ^^)
      2. Shaohao rep mob farming
      3. Hunting down rares and chests
      4. Quest/Mailbox handling, also maybe something to turn in the meat to the vendor for the repeatable coin quest :)
      5. Also, and I don't know if I had configured something wrong maybe, but when my toon would get in combat with a tagged mob, sometimes it would just stand there and do nothing until the other guy killed the mob, and then continued. It wouldn't run away or even help kill the mob. I'll look more into this behavior.

Overall good work though. The profile does what it says it does. Keep it up ^^

11. skittle12345

skittle12345 Member

1 thing that is very annoying, its attacking alliance > dying > resses > looks for alliance to kill.

12. GIVEMEANAME

I havent had any issue like that at all, sure its not a routine issue ?

13. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

Which profile you link at main post its best for blood dk that can handle everything?

14. scart35

scart35 New Member

My problem is with Old Pijiu. bot is trying to ?kill mobs inside houses and it pulls lot of mobs running to that house resulting in chain deaths because it cant kill 3 crane kicking mobs.

15. Spectacle

Spectacle New Member

I was going to modify your profile a little bit to avoid the little guys that only give one coin apiece, only I don't know how to get the entry name. Example

<AvoidMobs><Mob Name="Ancient Spineclaw" Entry="72766"/>
      If I want to avoid the Ironfur Grazer do I necessarily have to put the entry number in? If so, how do I find the entry number for the mobs I want to add to the avoid list? Is it possible to just put in "Entry="0" like you have for the vendor, or will that not work for enemy mobs?

Thank you for your help!

16. GIVEMEANAME

wowhead the mob and use that id;

Happy for any one to mod the profiles if they're working for them :)

17. Vanni127

Vanni127 Member

Hey there, this should be a wonderful profile...but I'm trying to use it with singular and it does nothing but run around targetting things. Never attacking unless I initiate it. Any idea why?

edit: okay, so after a few minutes it starts attacking things...but looking at the HB window it blacklists the neutral mobs for being out of range/no line of sight when there is clear line of sight.

I'm an assassination rogue so I can initiate combat from up to 30m away. I have it set to 25 just to be safe tho.

Edit 2: Changing the pull distance to 5m seems to have fixed the not attacking problem. However it does seem to have trouble navigating around some obstacles. Is there a way to change the pathing?

18. xboxfreak691

xboxfreak691 New Member

Hey guys how do I use this profile?? i open the link but i cant svn it or anything? just how do i get it to honorbuddy?

19. johnperdu

johnperdu New Member

So this is yet another profile that everyone will use all turning at the exact same point again and again,mmmmmmmmm,won't that get us all banned yet again or is this completely random????Cos if it aint we are all f**ked.

20. Mr_Pibb

Mr_Pibb New Member

So then, make your own profile if U don`t like it.