• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Net Framework tools

Discussion in '[Do not look] GB1 Old School Tool only for Experts' started by Tony, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

There are 2 tools for Net Framework

1)Dot.net Cleanup Tool
      This .NET Framework cleanup tool is designed to automatically perform a set of steps to remove selected versions of the .NET Framework from a computer. It will remove files, directories, registry keys and values and Windows Installer product registration information for the .NET Framework. The tool is intended primarily to return your system to a known (relatively clean) state in case you are encountering .NET Framework installation, uninstallation, repair or patching errors so that you can try to install again.

2)Net Frameworks Verify and Repair tool

This .NET Framework setup verification tool is designed to automatically perform a set of steps to verify the installation state of one or more versions of the .NET Framework on a computer. It will verify the presence of files, directories, registry keys and values for the .NET Framework. It will also verify that simple applications that use the .NET Framework can be run correctly.

for those with .net Framework problems
      or just for those who wanna check their net.Framework :p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
    2. Tony

updated zip files on first post

3. twistedfaith

twistedfaith Member

I find this funny because i had posted a topic on a fix earlier about cleaning .net with those programs and was told i was wrong and that you should never do that, even though it worked for me and obviously you.

4. Tony