• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • NEW FASTEST/SAFEST VeryUnknown's Sark Profile For MAX GPR

Discussion in 'Archives' started by VeryUnknown, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Bazingaw

Bazingaw New Member

Thats because of the sensationalist title combined with the actual functionality of Carguy's modifications. Plus I wasn't suggesting to flood his thread - I suggested following Nucleotide's example in which he manages one post that he edits and updates within the original post. This is more or less screaming Hey my script is better than carguy's even though he did all the core work :|. I guess its just me but yea sensationalist titles usually draw in the crowd. Also not that hard to provide support in one general thread (ie carguys) as the problems will all be the same more or less. One line of casting smoke screen isnt going to cause massive difference in bugs compared to carguy's - changing the entire profiling coding might which would warrant a new thread.

2. VeryUnknown

VeryUnknown New Member

to get it to loot download the Salvage file on the first page and place it in ur Rule Folder in demonbuddy
      Also the bot doesnt loot if u have square checked in the bag protection so make sure they are all unchecked
      If that doesnt work then Right click my file in ur profile folder and click open with and select notepad, scroll down to the bottom, and where it says <PickupLoot>False</PickupLoot> change the False to True

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    3. fundip

fundip New Member

Ok so constructive critisim, So far working great but there are a couple issues that you could address.

1. Instant usuage of Smoke Screen when starting game.
      2. even when vault is available still runs past the first mobs instead of vaulting past them.
      3. Sometimes skips picking up gems, more specifically any amethyst.

other than that i am loving this profile.

4. Shakam

Shakam Member

Atm this profile works best for my dh :=) goodjob

5. petrieslastword

petrieslastword New Member

Is there anything that can be done about the bot occasionally going to the cellar area and losing the checkpoint?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012